Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
super like it...
itz quite different den khamoshi... am loving it...
libra25 thumbnail
yipppeee...
me waiting...
cherieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
me waiting since agesss

type fast come onnn
my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting di...plz make it fast...
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~Aparichit~

he was frustrated now.. damit ..I was dieing to talk to u!!
her face turned whole red & she hid herself in the pillow. He was also bit embarrassed. He ran his long fingers on his hair & paced restlessly in the parking lot. Both were silent for little too long. Then when he realized she was not going to say anything
Geet r u there
she had a wide smile.. umm..she could hardly voice it out
woh main he didn't know how to say sorry for being rude, before he could say anything
she whispered main bhi..main bhi...I ...I.
He could sense the shyness in her voice. He smiled ..tum bhi??
wohi jo aapne kaha
main ne?? ..main ne kya kaha??
she very slowly whispered..i ..
u...
was..
umm
dieing...
she bit her lips
he sighed.. blushed... sat on his car's bonnet, resting his back on the windscreen.
They were quiet for some time now..
then he broke the silence will u meet me tomorrow
she blushed & nodded..
he smiled.. u know I can't see ur node through the phone
she smiled yet again
I love ur smile he said sweetly
oh god that love word was so touching, Geet felt herself melting already.
They fixed up to meet for a coffee at 6pm the next day.

Next day 6pm
he was there waiting for her. She came rushing little later than 6.15pm.. he was already anxious & excited little too much. She came in managing her, white coat in her left arm, her curly hair with the other & a smile.. uff a smile he could kill for. He was so dead just seeing her, that little bit of irritation of waiting for last 15min vanished the minute he saw her. Otherwise making Maan Singh Khurana wait bad...very bad idea!!!she slammed her leg rushing towards him, he immediately reached her, held her arm & slipped his hand around her waist. He helped her sit, while she was saying sorry ...woh koi emergency aa gaya tha
how is ur leg
thats ok..I am fine
r u sure... she nodded..catching for her breath...he came to the other side & sat in his place where he has been sitting for past few mins, but that seemed like ages then. He didn't realize he was still holding her hand. She was blushing with his hold now. Thats when he realized he was actually holding her hand all the while.. wow that felt awesome. A thrill passed through him. The feel of owning her. She didn't resist but she was feeling shy.
Coffee? He asked still holding her hand & caressing it very softly with his thumb.
I will take an ice tea
when the waiter came, she pulled her hand away feeling embarrassed.
He quiet didn't like it. She was his, why would she feel uncomfortable in holding hands.
After the waiter left. She wondered if he still wanting to hold her hand. Offcourse she couldn't ask him, but then she wanted him to.. how silly was that she thought. She slowly slipped her left hand on top of the table, innocently.. placing it between them. He did notice but he didn't want to hold her hand & again she pulling it away when the waiter would come to serve the drink, he ignored the temptation. Her fingers seem to shiver in anticipation.

But he continued to talk about every thing else, ignoring it. She got carried away in the conversation, but still a part of her longed for his touch. Her face was like a mirror, it could reflect wat she felt deep with in, she was sad!!! it showed, he wondered why was she sad. Well that was Maan Singh Khurana, who can't think it was his hold she was craving for instead he thought may be she didn't like something about him. The feeling deepened when later at night Daadi shouted at Maan for meeting her before engagement..that too chupke chupke.. he wondered why did she tell every one. He was so angry now. He didn't call her that night.

She was taken a back.. ek tho haat nahi pakta..aur abhi ..phone bhi nahi kar rahen. 2Days passed.. both were restless.. Geet finally called him that night .. he picked it up after few rings.
Aap ne phone nahi kiya..
I didn't tell u I will call
she was taken a back. He didn't feel like calling me.
So!!!  he said coldly
she didn't know wat to say. So!!!
why did u call?
Aap aisen kyun baat kar rahen ho?
Kaisen
he snapped
she started to cry...
he closed his eyes.. stop it just stop it Geet.. plz !!
ek tho tum ghar walon se humare milne ke baren main shikayat karti ho & then u expect me to be cool about it. If u didn't want to meet me u could have told me
Lekin main ne shikayat kab kiya?
Tho kya unhe sapna aaya tha?
Nahi I just told mama that we went out
why did u?
How can hide it from them
because they won't approve
why should they
oh god wat is it with u?? that day u didn't like me holding ur hand, then now u can't come to meet me without telling ur parents, do u really want to marry me or not
she cried ..u didn't want to hold my hand..main ne tho table pe rahka bhi tha.. but u were talking about every thing but to notice my hand..
she cut the call crying... oops!!! maan felt bad..to have made her cry!!

he did make it up to her calling the next day the whole day. They couldn't meet until engagement since it was just 2days away.

Engagement
she wore a beautiful saree & he wore a shervani.
She walked with her cheek all red, ridz was pulling her leg & amy telling her ek bar aur soch le.
She smiled a bit. They were made to sit close to her in the sofa. Rano gave her ring. She looked at him, blushed & slipped it in. he smiled & slipped the ring in her ring finger. Every one blessed them, congratulated them, fed them sweets. They were longing to talk to each other, there were so many relatives, friends around they couldn't even have a sweet eye lock..uff!!!.(.muskan waiting with mahi tune..no use!!). He was so lost in her beauty, she looked angelic in the saree. Her curves, her straightened hair now.. cascading on her shoulders.. he couldn't take his eye off her. He whispered close to her ears.. I like ur hair like this..
she dipped her head & smiled.. she could feel a shiver down her with his breath fanning her earlobe.

-BLOG aparichit 3-
Precap
romance in air

-PREV   PART 2   NEXT  PART 4-
please do comment
thanxs a lot for the warm welcome
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail

yipeee me first

love their chupke-chupke meeting πŸ˜‰ &  awww their holding hands πŸ˜›
maneet's longing for their touch πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
now waiting for love in the air 😳

don't take too much time like this one now..make it quick 😊 
Edited by -memorable- - 12 years ago
change12 thumbnail
muskan u r a wonderful writer i've read all of ur ff they are all very...very... nice and love this  ff too please  add me to ur pm list.
my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing di...as usual wonderful part...i m really in love  with dis ff... Edited by my_maan_geet - 12 years ago
Dilsay thumbnail
r
Thanks for the lovely romantic update Muski ...
Muaaah to u ❀️

MY MY !!!!!! Maan Singh Khurana is a  SHORT TEMPERED PESON.

Love Maneet momentsπŸ‘
Edited by Dilsay - 12 years ago
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 d update 😳
*edit*
lovely update πŸ˜ƒ its going great ⭐️ its so romantic n dreamy maan n geet both blush blush 😍 n engagement hogaya πŸ₯³ yippyy! Can't wait 4 romance in d air πŸ˜‰ n really loved d hand holding fiasco πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† n eagerly waiting 4 Mahi moments 😳 Edited by siroilily - 12 years ago