Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
his dad trusts her and wants her to get all the happinesss in life.i also like his character.
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u deeps he was too good today and loved d way he convinced dadi..i think in future also he wil understand anya's love bt i dout abt anants family ..
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He stood out in today's episode and his conversation with his own mother about raising kids and restrictions and freedom bit was the highlight of today's episode. Very much realistic and relatable.
He is not only a  doting father who loves and understands his children but he is also a good son who respects his mothers beliefs and values and if he doesn't seem to agree with her beliefs, he tries to find a common ground by maturely putting forth his points and making her understand in such a way that she doesn't feel offended. it was quite well how they showed the relationship  between navya and her father and between Navya's father and his mother. So much civil in nature than Anant's creepy family.

btw the last bit when dadi grants her permission was nicely shown.

Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Daddyz are always worried but at the same time want their children to be happy, they have shown both sides of navya's dad, worried as well understanding to have her permission of picnic also convincing his mother for the same...he is like most of dads are