Posted: 12 years ago
really...i loved navya's daddy today.😎...such a sweetheart.😳...sometimes i feel he has some multiple personalityπŸ€”...he didnt look like the same guy who just decided to stop navya's education becz she had a valentine present in her handπŸ˜•...but really...his worry and the way he told that both his children will get what they want..and its their right to get them.😳..loved it sooo much...and the way he manaofied granny...so sweet...😳😳😳
Mister Daddy Cool has no personality disorder, Deepthi. I honestly like him, his upright and only endeavor is to bestow Navya with all that Renuka couldn't receive, that's that man's reality and I quite like the way it is depicted in the show, fascinating. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kankshita
I agree with you Kanky...😊 I also like him.. He is the simple man with his principles and rules for his kids...
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Mister Daddy Cool has no personality disorder, Deepthi. I honestly like him, his upright and only endeavor is to bestow Navya with all that Renuka couldn't receive, that's that man's reality and I quite like the way it is depicted in the show, fascinating. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kankshita

yeah you r right K...loved him too...especially now...hewas just a perfect dad tonight...😳
Ya agree with you Cool Dad
Childrens should follow the rules n principles of elders but elders also should hav trust on their childrens
Edited by Snowwhite50 - 12 years ago
i totally loved mr.dady cool... seriously!!! for me... Mr.Dady cool stole the episode... the way he concerns for his children.. and the way he regrets his restrictions!! woww... today am convinced that may be he will support navya at the time of her marriage or studies!!! the whole problem is with anant's family onli..!! i anyways hate anant's family!! all dumb ladies and creepy men in anant's family... πŸ˜• leaving aside anant!!!! πŸ˜Ž
Originally posted by vedula_1

i totally loved mr.dady cool... seriously!!! for me... Mr.Dady cool stole the episode... the way he concerns for his children.. and the way he regrets his restrictions!! woww... today am convinced that may be he will support navya at the time of her marriage or studies!!! the whole problem is with anant's family onli..!! i anyways hate anant's family!! all dumb ladies and creepy men in anant's family... πŸ˜• leaving aside anant!!!! πŸ˜Ž

yeah...tonight even thought thr was no AnYa scene i liked it😳...credit goes to daddy cool and excellent acting and script...πŸ‘...i think even if he doesnt support navya outright,i think he would be the first compared to anants family when it comes to forgive them...😳...
Originally posted by Snowwhite50

[COLOR=green] Ya agree with you Cool Dad
Childrens should follow the rules n principles of elders but elders also should hav trust on their childrens
[/COLOR

true...thats the definition of a perfect family to me tooπŸ˜›...i hope he remains this way..😳
Umm As K said,He has no personality disorder..I'd say..He's today's dad..How a dad should be..Like I have one.
A dad who worry for us,Try to protect us for our good,Who s'time dont listen our side of story yet want the best for us..
This's how he's :)I love Navya's papa like i love mine..
A person when he doesnt want to listen to me i feel sad & angry yet somewhere my heart knows the reason,as he cares a lot for me..

Todays epi truly showed the actual side of a "familly" It was very muvh real.

Where a Dad care for his daughter,inspite of his problems he wants his kids to get which goona make them super happy..A mom who have to take of each member's happiness thus she said "Amma ji ko dukhi karke usse jana nahin chahiye" though she is too upset as her daughter is.. A Granny,who has her own way of saying things which s'time hurts other but there is a "generation gap" so it takes some time for her to understand "today's" things.
A Brother who keeps irratated his sister yet gets happy to see her sister happy & sad seeing her sis..
A Sister who has her own thinking,She's not bad but probably as she didnt get to do all those things for what her sister geting permission,So she has her own way to show-case it.

finally...after the first episode i guess...navya's family gets its due...
honestly guys, it was like a piece of our own life...i could see my dad in navya's dad 2day..
the rapport that he has with everyone in the family is commendable...the way he shares his problems with his wife, his will and determination to give navya and harsh what they want, his heartfelt respect to his mom (loved the convo b/w daadi and deepak...bang on realistic)...truly,deepak mishra is the 'torch-bearer' of his family...

p.s.though this thread is about daddy cool, i couldn't stop myself from commenting about dadi...she was fab in that last scene...
Edited by madhu_sridhar - 12 years ago