India-Forums

Navya
Navya

daddy cool!!

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
really...i loved navya's daddy today.Cool...such a sweetheart.Embarrassed...sometimes i feel he has some multiple personalityErmm...he didnt look like the same guy who just decided to stop navya's education becz she had a valentine present in her handConfused...but really...his worry and the way he told that both his children will get what they want..and its their right to get them.Embarrassed..loved it sooo much...and the way he manaofied granny...so sweet...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiliciousLOVEvedula_1thegameison--Annu4MayUr--Howlarious

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Mister Daddy Cool has no personality disorder, Deepthi. I honestly like him, his upright and only endeavor is to bestow Navya with all that Renuka couldn't receive, that's that man's reality and I quite like the way it is depicted in the show, fascinating. Thumbs Up

Kankshita

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1AnuPurvadeeps07Bazingaa--Annu4MayUr--

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I agree with you Kanky...Smile I also like him.. He is the simple man with his principles and rules for his kids...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07thegameison

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Mister Daddy Cool has no personality disorder, Deepthi. I honestly like him, his upright and only endeavor is to bestow Navya with all that Renuka couldn't receive, that's that man's reality and I quite like the way it is depicted in the show, fascinating. Thumbs Up

Kankshita

yeah you r right K...loved him too...especially now...hewas just a perfect dad tonight...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pkaur92thegameison

Snowwhite50 Groupbie
Snowwhite50
Snowwhite50

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Ya agree with you Cool Dad
Childrens should follow the rules n principles of elders but elders also should hav trust on their childrens

Edited by Snowwhite50 - 11 May 2011 at 9:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
i totally loved mr.dady cool... seriously!!! for me... Mr.Dady cool stole the episode... the way he concerns for his children.. and the way he regrets his restrictions!! woww... today am convinced that may be he will support navya at the time of her marriage or studies!!! the whole problem is with anant's family onli..!! i anyways hate anant's family!! all dumb ladies and creepy men in anant's family... Confused leaving aside anant!!!! Cool

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vedula_1

i totally loved mr.dady cool... seriously!!! for me... Mr.Dady cool stole the episode... the way he concerns for his children.. and the way he regrets his restrictions!! woww... today am convinced that may be he will support navya at the time of her marriage or studies!!! the whole problem is with anant's family onli..!! i anyways hate anant's family!! all dumb ladies and creepy men in anant's family... Confused leaving aside anant!!!! Cool

yeah...tonight even thought thr was no AnYa scene i liked itEmbarrassed...credit goes to daddy cool and excellent acting and script...Clap...i think even if he doesnt support navya outright,i think he would be the first compared to anants family when it comes to forgive them...Embarrassed...

vedula_1

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snowwhite50

[COLOR=green] Ya agree with you Cool Dad
Childrens should follow the rules n principles of elders but elders also should hav trust on their childrens
[/COLOR

true...thats the definition of a perfect family to me tooTongue...i hope he remains this way..Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index