vinaya_kanoor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel the story now may revolve over the way Hetal and Mona handle their marital responsibilities. I feel hetal will be like the exact opposite of Mona...Complainin, whining and not the DIL who is out to win her in-laws like Mona...in today's episode she seemed very jealous/confused whenever Mona's name came up

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think this is the first day..so we need to give hetal a chance before coming to any conclusion...
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sri11

I think this is the first day..so we need to give hetal a chance before coming to any conclusion...

i agree,hetal isnt a bad girl she is just new to the family,i guess satnam will be rude to her after the new girls entry. i think it will be interesting to wtch how these two deal at their inlaws
kutegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel the same too...You know how everyone is fond of mona, hetal ll prolly be jealous... And prolly whine abt her in-laws to fui and baa. Which ll worsen things and finally AMba jii ke khopdi ki dhakkan kulegi...
vedika98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also feel that Hetal will create problems in Bedi's family..may not be a good DIL like Mona
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This show is so negative -  They could have made this show better with more positiveness but the entire family setting creates negative energy and in real life no self-respecting person would be like Mona and continue feeling love for in-laws like she has been shown to love and care for them.

Hetal -  wish they focussed on how Hetal also initially finds it difficult to adjust in that household but with love and caring from the family members they win her love as well and then 
would have loved to see how Hetal realises the genuine and loving person Mona is and what she has had to suffer at the hands of her in-laws and still does...
~LiNa~ thumbnail
Instead of making Hetal bad once more, why not show her trying to fit into the Punjabi household? I mean it can't be easy for her right?

Just like how they showed Mona trying her best to fit into the Gujarati house, they should show Hetal's attempts as well. And the only difference this time would be that the Bedi's would be supportive of Hetal, unlike the Gandhi's, who kept putting high hopes on Mona but not helping her.
kutegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~LiNa~

Instead of making Hetal bad once more, why not show her trying to fit into the Punjabi household? I mean it can't be easy for her right?

Just like how they showed Mona trying her best to fit into the Gujarati house, they should show Hetal's attempts as well. And the only difference this time would be that the Bedi's would be supportive of Hetal, unlike the Gandhi's, who kept putting high hopes on Mona but not helping her.

But that would not be fair... Coz mona's character is better than Hetal !! If we all remember how hetal treated Mona when she was new to Gandhi house... She planned with fui to put mona in trouble!! Which means she is a snob herself !!

It would be weird to show that someone who is trying her all to fit is not being able to fit and Hetal who is not even trying ( wore her sari, Her mandir without asking them, Chugli with baa) fits without any issue...
plus I think it would be more fun to watch how hetal handles her house as she is not bounded like Mona... And I am sure she will not do a good job coz she will try to do it Ambaji's Way!!