India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Possible story

vinaya_kanoor Groupbie
vinaya_kanoor
vinaya_kanoor

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I feel the story now may revolve over the way Hetal and Mona handle their marital responsibilities. I feel hetal will be like the exact opposite of Mona...Complainin, whining and not the DIL who is out to win her in-laws like Mona...in today's episode she seemed very jealous/confused whenever Mona's name came up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

devi87sunshine33Naina007beetaurussigridJuna04

sri11 Goldie
sri11
sri11

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I think this is the first day..so we need to give hetal a chance before coming to any conclusion...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24Juna04

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri11

I think this is the first day..so we need to give hetal a chance before coming to any conclusion...
i agree,hetal isnt a bad girl she is just new to the family,i guess satnam will be rude to her after the new girls entry. i think it will be interesting to wtch how these two deal at their inlaws

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33virgo24Juna04

kutegal Senior Member
kutegal
kutegal

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
I feel the same too...You know how everyone is fond of mona, hetal ll prolly be jealous... And prolly whine abt her in-laws to fui and baa. Which ll worsen things and finally AMba jii ke khopdi ki dhakkan kulegi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monal2912beetaurusHoneySuckleJuna04

vedika98 Groupbie
vedika98
vedika98

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I also feel that Hetal will create problems in Bedi's family..may not be a good DIL like Mona

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
This show is so negative -  They could have made this show better with more positiveness but the entire family setting creates negative energy and in real life no self-respecting person would be like Mona and continue feeling love for in-laws like she has been shown to love and care for them.

Hetal -  wish they focussed on how Hetal also initially finds it difficult to adjust in that household but with love and caring from the family members they win her love as well and then 
would have loved to see how Hetal realises the genuine and loving person Mona is and what she has had to suffer at the hands of her in-laws and still does...

virgo24ch0c0lates

~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~
~LiNa~

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Instead of making Hetal bad once more, why not show her trying to fit into the Punjabi household? I mean it can't be easy for her right?

Just like how they showed Mona trying her best to fit into the Gujarati house, they should show Hetal's attempts as well. And the only difference this time would be that the Bedi's would be supportive of Hetal, unlike the Gandhi's, who kept putting high hopes on Mona but not helping her.

ch0c0latessherma

kutegal Senior Member
kutegal
kutegal

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~LiNa~

Instead of making Hetal bad once more, why not show her trying to fit into the Punjabi household? I mean it can't be easy for her right?

Just like how they showed Mona trying her best to fit into the Gujarati house, they should show Hetal's attempts as well. And the only difference this time would be that the Bedi's would be supportive of Hetal, unlike the Gandhi's, who kept putting high hopes on Mona but not helping her.

But that would not be fair... Coz mona's character is better than Hetal !! If we all remember how hetal treated Mona when she was new to Gandhi house... She planned with fui to put mona in trouble!! Which means she is a snob herself !!

It would be weird to show that someone who is trying her all to fit is not being able to fit and Hetal who is not even trying ( wore her sari, Her mandir without asking them, Chugli with baa) fits without any issue...
plus I think it would be more fun to watch how hetal handles her house as she is not bounded like Mona... And I am sure she will not do a good job coz she will try to do it Ambaji's Way!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index