Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren - Koi samajh sakega isko? (Page 2)

Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
lovely post...thankzzz

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Dear Anjubala,
  I think he is a mystery and there is an aura around him. I am amazed. He has portrayed the image so well. In each and every scene I am amazed. It takes guts to accept such a role and it takes even more brains to make it work. He brings scenes alive and makes me have a double take

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011lamsanjubala

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Ohhh Anju Di!! A post about Kinny OMV!! Agree with you completely. Kinshuk is just magnificent!! Everyday he portrays Viren fantastically. He is just wow. Even if the epi isn't as good his performance makes up for it. He is truly AWESOME. I haven't seen such a versatile actor like him, and what you said about Viren its absolutely true just loving these different shades to Viren's character. Just loved the way he changes throughout each epi he portrays SO many feelings in every episode. Today after being very worried towards the end i just loved the childish side to him.  x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011lams-Atiya-anjubala

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Anju why do u think after so many disappointments I still watch CCBM :)  Its only for him WinkWink

minu2011-Atiya-anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Anju why do u think after so many disappointments I still watch CCBM :)  Its only for him WinkWink

Got it...same here... but add Nivi to it too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011NiViren-Raj

INGCIV Goldie
INGCIV
INGCIV

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Viren Sood - can anybody really understand him fully? We all have done like double triple PhDs on NiVren but still have never fully understood this person. And he himself said this to Nivi - pura kabhi nahin jaan paogi mujhe.

ANJU aujoud'hui vraiment votre  commentaire pour l'pisode c'tait formidable chaque fois quand je lis vos postes je sens un grand soulagement je vous donne une note complte .Clap
minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Dear Anju -- just saw the episode and loved it. you are so right Viren is one amazing character. Love him totally.  And I really love the way Viren is deepening. Sach kaha, isko poori tareh se nahin jaan payenge, kyunki yeh badalta rehta hai, he keeps on growing and revealing more and more shades.  No wonder we love him so much.    but ek cheez nahi badlati: his heart of gold.  He is truly a *good* person inside - a farishta!

I salute Kinshuk for being the life and soul of Viren.  I agree with everyone that no one could have played Viren better than Kinshuk.  He is perfect!!!!  just love this amazing person and brilliant actor.  And these past days have been such a treat. He outdoes himself every time.  He is awesome.  So versatile.

And today it was all there -- he was the sober, stoic picture of responsibility at the start, protecting the love of his life from further pain and shock, then the sensitive, selfless lover who is swept away by his love's smile and fervently wishes to shield her from anything that will threaten that happiness,  then his innocent bachpana with his niece -- how sweetly he asks to hold her...awww loved him.  And the whistle -- wow deadly!    I am really loving Viren with the baby.  He rules!  And looks so hot, as the crazy 5 would say!  Loved his sweet loving bonding with his grandparents and brother...today they showed him interacting so perfectly with four generations -- his little neice, his love andsoulmate; his brother; his taiji and his grandparents.  Awesome.

Yes, Anju, Viren mein itne rang hain, itni shades hain, so many fascinating dimensions koi use samjhega kya?  But how can we not fall in love with him again and again and again!   And, all thanks to Kinshuk and his brilliance, his unique appeal, his good heart and amazing personality.  Really love him!

I truly hope he wins many awards for playing this awesome character so brilliantly.

Edited by minu2011 - 11 May 2011 at 4:43pm

mitra10Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

kinshukkiaashiq Goldie
kinshukkiaashiq
kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
love the post ,...thank u ...

Go to top