Viren - Koi samajh sakega isko?

Posted: 12 years ago
Viren Sood - can anybody really understand him fully? We all have done like double triple PhDs on NiVren but still have never fully understood this person. And he himself said this to Nivi - pura kabhi nahin jaan paogi mujhe.
Is there something we still do not know about him? I don't know why this doubt came in my mind today. Maybe as I saw his different faces today. He has always played different shades of his character but I don't know why I felt like writing this today. In the same episode he went from a sad, worried husband, brother to being a playful, jovial, chachu and grandson. I admire Viren Sood. And hats off to Kinshuk for portraying this character. He has gone so deep into the skin of this character that I can only see Viren Sood on screen and not Kinshuk.
When the episode started, he took the phone from Nivi and diverted her mind towards baby as he did not want her to know about bomb blast. He handles Inspector by himself but keeps on looking at Nivi - his life, his love, his soulmate. There were million questions in his mind at that moment - should I tell her or not, how do I hide this piece of information from her, what if she was there and not bhabhi, how will I live without her, what will she do if she comes to know the truth of bomb blast and for whom it was, how should I protect her, what should be my next step etc etc??? All the thoughts, pain, sadness, confusion, love was visible on his face - he was a person who was lost at the moment as he was handling so many questions inside him. He was fighting an inner battle. He wants to do right but in the process does not want to hurt Nivi.
Then he sees his brother and his condition and again fights with himself and sees his Nivi how bad she was feeling seeing Sid in that condition. If this is her condition now then think what she will do when she comes to know the truth.
Next scene, he is happy because Nivi is happy and he just wishes for her happiness always. He will do anything that is possible and feasible in this world to keep her happy. He has forgotten about himself for the time being and is only thinking about Nivi.
The last scene - one of my favorite scenes for today - was so cute. The whole Sood house looked little relaxed and relieved and enjyoing their PRINCESS. YD ws so happy. Here Viren again joins in the relaxed environment and makes it more jovial. He wants to hold the baby and see how he lifts her, with so much care. And then shushs YD that he can take care. I loved when he gave baby to YD and puts his hand around her.. like an embrace. He is enjoying with his grandparents. He teases his dadi and dadi enjoys it. The whole ambience was very cute. Viren is the only one who can play with his elders. He becomes kid infront of them. And then everybody admiring Nivi while she is feeding the baby. YD keeping her hand on Viren's hand... This closeness and togetherness has touched me a lot.
So, one person Viren Sood but so many different sides of him.

Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago
Lovely post and thank you for it...

@ bold - so true ----- He has gone so deep into the skin of this character that I can only see Viren Sood on screen and not Kinshuk.
Anju, kya yaar aaj tu nay toh bas topic open karnay ka socha kya? I want to leave but when I saw Viren, katam I went into trance and peeked.
When its all about Viren how can I leaveπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
My Sweetu Badmaash, oh dear I will miss him the most and you too don't worry.
Sach kaha tum nay Kinshuk is not visible only Viren is on the screen. He just brings Viren alive on the screen with so many emotions and expressions. This guy really is something, he made me go crazy for Viren from day one and he never disappoints even when the story was going down he maintained that image of Viren with his performance.
I just have to say this Kinshuk was born to play Viren Sood. Thanks to Rajanji for offering him this role and thanks to Kinshuk for acccpeting it as a challenge and going for the role. 
Originally posted by milee1014

Anju, kya yaar aaj tu nay toh bas topic open karnay ka socha kya? I want to leave but when I saw Viren, katam I went into trance and peeked.
When its all about Viren how can I leaveπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
My Sweetu Badmaash, oh dear I will miss him the most and you too don't worry.
Sach kaha tum nay Kinshuk is not visible only Viren is on the screen. He just brings Viren alive on the screen with so many emotions and expressions. This guy really is something, he made me go crazy for Viren from day one and he never disappoints even when the story was going down he maintained that image of Viren with his performance.
I just have to say this Kinshuk was born to play Viren Sood. Thanks to Rajanji for offering him this role and thanks to Kinshuk for acccpeting it as a challenge and going for the role. 

Now you can go Milee and finish your work and come back. I will not open any more topics.. My quota is done for the day. πŸ˜†. I wanted to catch you before you go hence was opening it left right and center.. "Kaan pakarti hun"..

Viren is a Perfect Man. Each and every episode brings a different shade of him. Any women will be so happy to have such package deal in his life...lol. I think a book can be written on Viren Sood or maybe on Kinshuk as he is portraying it so well. And yes I dont think we can ever understand Viren.

Originally posted by anjubala

Now you can go Milee and finish your work and come back. I will not open any more topics.. My quota is done for the day. πŸ˜†. I wanted to catch you before you go hence was opening it left right and center.. "Kaan pakarti hun"..
oh so sweet, just like Viren's style right then only I can pardon youπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Viren Sood hum sab ko sach mein pagal bandiya yaar.
OMGG Anju Wht a topic yaar . Ab jab baat Viren Sood ki hi toh hu cn i cn deny yaaar tht wht dis guy hav !!!!!! Seriouslyy Kinshuk is a magician , he does magic on us daily n we forget kinshuk n just sees Viren Sood daily . oh seriouslyy yaar maine aj tak aisa magical character nahi dekha jo screen pe aate hi kuch jadoo sa kar deta hai . Na jaane kya hai is character mein  or shld say Kinshuk as  Viren mein whenever he comes He brings smile on our face .

n true no1 n we cn never understand Viren Sood fully . sahi kaha tha Viren ne usse kabhi koi pura nahi samajh sakta . So true . Seriously 2dy in single epi He showed so many shades commandable . maine aaj tak kii bhi main lead hero ke itne shades nahi dekhe aur na hi kisi aise main lead hero ko dekha hai jo show ka charm toh hai hi but saath mein usse main female lead se jaada importance di jaati hai n log pasand bhi karte hai even housewives . tpical example is my mom lol who is crazyy for Viren lolzzz
Edited by sushmitadutta - 12 years ago
milieee PAGAL KARDEGA ??? maine toh socha tht he already made us MAD πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†atleast he made me mad rght frm d day 1 πŸ˜†Edited by sushmitadutta - 12 years ago
Dear Anjubala,
  I think he is a mystery and there is an aura around him. I am amazed. He has portrayed the image so well. In each and every scene I am amazed. It takes guts to accept such a role and it takes even more brains to make it work. He brings scenes alive and makes me have a double take
Ohhh Anju Di!! A post about Kinny OMV!! Agree with you completely. Kinshuk is just magnificent!! Everyday he portrays Viren fantastically. He is just wow. Even if the epi isn't as good his performance makes up for it. He is truly AWESOME. I haven't seen such a versatile actor like him, and what you said about Viren its absolutely true just loving these different shades to Viren's character. Just loved the way he changes throughout each epi he portrays SO many feelings in every episode. Today after being very worried towards the end i just loved the childish side to him.  x