Police family ki upbringing :D

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today once again Arohi showed her knowledge and expertise thanks to her upbringing in a police family. I remember the first epi when she was changing the tire and Shef commented "police wale ki ladki hai, itna bhi nahi karegi kya?" and today she has a fulto plan on how to break a criminal from jail. i was awed when she took charge and allotted the work to everyone and made a plan that anticipated all the moves by the police. Also she showed what she has learnt from her hubby dearest. You guyz remember when arjun gave that speech pretending to be a police officer.. n said "mein ek mujrim ki tarah sochta hun!" aaj arohi ne woh kar diya!! kudos to Arohi Arjun Singhania.. atta girl!! 👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Awieee i so agree👏...all the more reason i love my arohi...she is one of the best female protagonists eva😳...warna have u ever seen dilwali dulha le jayegee?? 😆
channi_star thumbnail
ditto aksh!!!

ab arohi bangayi arjun ki arohi!!!
aur arjun ko apni arohi par pura bharosa hai!!

best of luk arohi!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 diwali dulha le jayegi!!! sixer ari!!! superb!!
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

🤣 diwali dulha le jayegi!!! sixer ari!!! superb!!

thats wat ive been saying since yest🤣...wat a novel idea by CV's👏
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arohi's upbringing has come in handy today.although she is the only using her upbringing cos rajveer has forgotten what KSA taught him.

also the time arohi has spent with arjun has come in handy today she has the knowledge of police & criminals.which makes it easier for her to carry this plan out. just got to wait and see how she carries this out.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dittoo aksh!!!!! Love arohi!!!

@ari...dilwali dulhanniya le jayegi!!!.🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣.

U craked me up!!!.🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣..🤣.
sanat11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
couldnt agree more!! it was a superb episode!!
channi_star thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ari--

warna have u ever seen dilwali dulha le jayegee?? 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣   kya baat hai!!!!

1st reaction readin this was 'why the hell is ari askin aksh whtr she has seen dilwale dulhaniya lejayenge'  read it again n found out itz dilwali dulha le jayegee!!!  🤪

ari u cn add this poin in the post u made abt kmh bein diffrent!!!! 😆
Edited by channi_star - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail
wow!! Aksh..thanx for reminding the Mrs.Singhania knowledge Arohi has!! so its police family ki upbringing but Singhania's ki right leading😆 humara Mr.Arjun Singhania ne use apna shaatir dimag viraasat mein diya hai😆