Posted: 12 years ago
Who caught Radhika's black heeled sandals as she walked away from the temple afer opening the doors? Seriously?? Thought she'd have more respect for her beloved Kanha than that!

Really??😲 Didnt see that one...but its wierd! The character is a huge Kanha bhakt! Makers better dont repeat such bloopers!! ðŸ˜¡
really?...didnt notice it, they should be more careful about these things...
Yes, i also noticed that.She was wearing shoes while doing Aarti.The makers should be careful about these type of bloopers and it should not be repeated.Edited by -pratyasha- - 12 years ago
really ...did not notice ...how could they do it as she is a true bhakth of khana
CVs need to be careful nxt time...
CV shows so many unrealistic rituals,so called apshagun..blah blah.. .but when the real time comes they dont care..i have seen too..oh well!! in this CB land so many things can happen..
😕
no wonder she was looking so tall today... maybe learned from ankita, not to take shoes off..  but loved her walking tall with Mohini..

Most probably it was for the effect...I mean to show her walking off with head high, tall...in front of all the guests!! But atleast during the aarti, they cud have asked her to remove them na?
.. Edited by netola - 12 years ago