Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aruna15 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow!  Mindblowing episode! I am simply lost for words.
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow I never thought today's episode wud be soo HOT well I have only read posts but already sooo excited!!!
Awesomee
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Roshni .. I feel like copy pasting your take on today's episode cuz dear, that's not exxageration!!! I felt the sameee about every single thing!

The part that made my stomach churn till it was unbareable was the waist chain scene ... UFF! I had wanted to see that and it came true!! โ˜บ๏ธ

Z
.Kiran. thumbnail
Hayyee rabba! What an episode!! I'm dead...it's my ghost writing here!;) Hayyyeee today maaneet killed me! What a chemistry mayn!! MaanEet/GurTi = HOTNESS personified!! The way he untied her dori && noticed her expression...uff me fainted! GC's eyes && DD's expressions just killed the scene! MSK watching Geet wearing that saree was just hawwtt hawwtt!! I lOve the way he looks @ her...his eyes are so dreamy! In the end,  Maan tied Geet's dori...OMG! OMG! That was hawwttt! && OH when he puts his hand on her waist && Geet closes her eyes!!:P *faints faints* In the end that half hug was amazing && their face & lips position is getting me excited!& that's when I died!;) Even though, I dun have any hopes from them, but styll I'm excited for tomorrow!!:( Cvs episode was superb, fabulous, outstanding, mind-blowing, hawttt, fantabulous, spectacular, amazing, lovely...okay I dun have anymore adjectives now! LOL!

PS: YOU WERE NOT EXAGGERATING AT ALL!!๐Ÿ˜Š
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can I just say guys I love you all๐Ÿ˜† so im not exaggerating - GOOD! lol

@chelsha and azmatazz - thanx glad to know I wasn't exaggerating!

@naz - thanx hun - it seriously went beyond expectations! - kudos to the team! very very dreamy

@roseli - I know exactly how u feel I have exams coming up and Geet just isnt helping right now! but thanx 4 agreeing!

@robbieluvr - u should have seriously heard my heartbeat whilst the scene was on . . . eyes were not moving from the screen I was just in awe!

misty_drastifan thumbnail
all u said is true... i completely agree with u
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@gshow2011 - yea they have done similar scenes before but the impact is prob greater than when they did it then! even then they've showed it differently and brought out as u said extra spice! the whole Maan watching her change - the way he looks at her is just . . .๐Ÿ˜ altho honestly when he said he was going to get her ready I actually thought he would put the sari on her kind of like in the film waqt with the song chup jaa - that would have been amazing!

@pooja - I don't know what runs through their minds when they are enacting these scenes but the comfort they share and their expressions are bang on! It must be awkward doing it infront of the cast and crew but GC and DD seriously are too good at faking it LOL - it looks so damn real! and this scene has only further strengthened the sizzling chemistry they both share onscreen - sooo glad we have that passion from before back! both are more than just talented

@tazeen - I know yaar only Maaneet/Gurti could give us such explosive chemistry fireworks were going off in my room LOL and ur right no one is damn close to what they show and make us feel! in all respects they truly are the no1 couple on tv - anyone who disagrees needs to watch the scene!

@aruna - speechless?! lol my heart seriously did all the talking for me - now I know when it comes on tv I cant watch this scene with my parents LOL

@luv harshad - I dont think any of us expected this episode to be soo hot! was a complete surprise package :) and im glad otherwise it wouldnt have had this impact or response from us. Have u not watched it?!

@Z - Thanx hun glad to know I wasnt the only one! but everytime Maan touched Geet butterflies were fluttering in my stomach lol esp when he touched her back and was running his hands over her and that waist scene OMG I know exactly how u feel - words cannot be expressed! I'm glad you got to see a scene u wanted! esp one that was so unexpected! what would have made it even better would have been a shoulder, neck or back kiss๐Ÿ˜ณ 2mo seems miles away! :(

@mrs msk gurti - Completely agree with u - yaar u've put everything I dont know what to say LOL but the expressions were like fireworks - even I love the way Maan looks at Geet - full of love, passion, desire, admiration, lust, want, need u name it! lol
That end hug was to die for 2 - them that close and his hands on her bare back and her arms wrapped round his neck?๐Ÿ˜ณ their noses almost touching, lips super close haiii . . . I hope it goes further but the chances knowing these 2 are slim :( hopefully they'll prove us wrong! but yea dying 2 watch 2mo's epi! 
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

@gshow2011 - yea they have done similar scenes before but the impact is prob greater than when they did it then! even then they've showed it differently and brought out as u said extra spice! the whole Maan watching her change - the way he looks at her is just . . .๐Ÿ˜ altho honestly when he said he was going to get her ready I actually thought he would put the sari on her kind of like in the film waqt with the song chup jaa - that would have been amazing!

@pooja - I don't know what runs through their minds when they are enacting these scenes but the comfort they share and their expressions are bang on! It must be awkward doing it infront of the cast and crew but GC and DD seriously are too good at faking it LOL - it looks so damn real! and this scene has only further strengthened the sizzling chemistry they both share onscreen - sooo glad we have that passion from before back! both are more than just talented

@tazeen - I know yaar only Maaneet/Gurti could give us such explosive chemistry fireworks were going off in my room LOL and ur right no one is damn close to what they show and make us feel! in all respects they truly are the no1 couple on tv - anyone who disagrees needs to watch the scene!

@aruna - speechless?! lol my heart seriously did all the talking for me - now I know when it comes on tv I cant watch this scene with my parents LOL

@luv harshad - I dont think any of us expected this episode to be soo hot! was a complete surprise package :) and im glad otherwise it wouldnt have had this impact or response from us. Have u not watched it?!

@Z - Thanx hun glad to know I wasnt the only one! but everytime Maan touched Geet butterflies were fluttering in my stomach lol esp when he touched her back and was running his hands over her and that waist scene OMG I know exactly how u feel - words cannot be expressed! I'm glad you got to see a scene u wanted! esp one that was so unexpected! what would have made it even better would have been a shoulder, neck or back kiss๐Ÿ˜ณ 2mo seems miles away! :(

@mrs msk gurti - Completely agree with u - yaar u've put everything I dont know what to say LOL but the expressions were like fireworks - even I love the way Maan looks at Geet - full of love, passion, desire, admiration, lust, want, need u name it! lol
That end hug was to die for 2 - them that close and his hands on her bare back and her arms wrapped round his neck?๐Ÿ˜ณ their noses almost touching, lips super close haiii . . . I hope it goes further but the chances knowing these 2 are slim :( hopefully they'll prove us wrong! but yea dying 2 watch 2mo's epi! 

I agree their expressions were beyond perfect! && Believe it or not, my heart was beating so loud like u could hear my heartbeat! && when he untied her dori, I'd goosebumps in my tummy!!โ˜บ๏ธ
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Oh I did watch it right after and went on cloud nine
Wah kya epi tha
And me too thought he wud actually help her put the saari on..wow imagine how much hotter that wud be๐Ÿ˜