TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

hi nice discussion going on hereClap
i personally was very disappointed with piya,
fine she is angry with abahy , let her be, but she is trusting sid too much
and she told all abt being abhay a vampire and abhay biting herAngry, well she also betrayed abhay , she was supposed to keep their secrets naa, she promised haseena thatConfused
and saying that abhy was mum , did not give any explanation, madam he tried to give u an explanation but u were in no mood to listen to him,
u called him harsh names and went
and now u r blaming abhay that he did not say anything

i am angry at cvs at what they r doing to piya's character
now piya goes in coffin , it will be her fault this time, she can this time blame nobody

EXACTLY ANMOL..just cannot accept whatever they show to us..because with due respect to the creatives...we are the ones more connected to ABHAY & PIYA..I feel even more than them..otherwise they wouldn't show it like this yaar very sad..!! I mean it is awesome that they are showing PIYA IS ANGRYClap..very rightThumbs Up..she should be because ABHAY DINT TRUST HER...strength..ABSOLUTELY RIGHT..but they cannot show her having NO TRUST ON HIM FOR THAT..it is just not acceptible..but anyways..I am soo scared to see now how She will be in PIAN when she comes to know Sid';s truth & will wait for her Knight in shining armour ..ABHAY & he will not be able to come CryCryThey will drag this till friday & saturday we will have no PKYEK..so this weekend toh hamar rone mein hi chalajaayega..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-intruderfastEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Aaj piya ko pata chalega apne pyaar par bharosa na karna ka natija..she is definately gonna pay 4 it...

yes yaar, and this time unfortunately abhy does not come even though he tries,
so sid has win this round, and he will be able to fool everyone now, with maithili posing as piya, even abhay will not be able to see through it 4 some time
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by intruderfast

hi nice discussion going on hereClap
i personally was very disappointed with piya,
fine she is angry with abahy , let her be, but she is trusting sid too much
and she told all abt being abhay a vampire and abhay biting herAngry, well she also betrayed abhay , she was supposed to keep their secrets naa, she promised haseena thatConfused
and saying that abhy was mum , did not give any explanation, madam he tried to give u an explanation but u were in no mood to listen to him,
u called him harsh names and went
and now u r blaming abhay that he did not say anything

i am angry at cvs at what they r doing to piya's character
now piya goes in coffin , it will be her fault this time, she can this time blame nobody

EXACTLY ANMOL..just cannot accept whatever they show to us..because with due respect to the creatives...we are the ones more connected to ABHAY & PIYA..I feel even more than them..otherwise they wouldn't show it like this yaar very sad..!! I mean it is awesome that they are showing PIYA IS ANGRYClap..very rightThumbs Up..she should be because ABHAY DINT TRUST HER...strength..ABSOLUTELY RIGHT..but they cannot show her having NO TRUST ON HIM FOR THAT..it is just not acceptible..but anyways..I am soo scared to see now how She will be in PIAN when she comes to know Sid';s truth & will wait for her Knight in shining armour ..ABHAY & he will not be able to come CryCryThey will drag this till friday & saturday we will have no PKYEK..so this weekend toh hamar rone mein hi chalajaayega..!!

exactly hema , i have no problem over her anger on abhay , she can even slap himLOL
but this was too much , why did u have to tell the details abt abhay to sid, and she read abt maithli and anhay story in a book right, now why she is believing the crap sid is dishing out 2 her, what would be more reliable , books or sid
anyways she is going to know all tomarrow and then she will repentOuchbig time
i dont think she is going to be in coffin 4 one year, but maithli will make a big fool of abhay , abhay might even believe that sid has bited piya and piya har turned into a dark vampire,
ore confusions and misunderstandings r in store now
and abhay is going to suffer the most Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

amazingpiya Newbie
amazingpiya
amazingpiya

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Piya will realize her mistake today I think.As the precap showed she will come to know that Sidharth is also a vampire.But hope it wont be too late for her.Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index