Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I Lovd pia 2day.. (Page 4)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD..you said my deeepest fear again CHILZ..I so get dreaded & ashamed to think if they show  that ABHAY cant recognise Mythili or sense her yaar..GOSH..ShockedCry

Aww!! DW, Hema. Abhay is someone who knows Pia inside out. It'll be the baap of all bloopers if he can't tell her apart from Maithili specially because he knew Maithili as well. I don't trust the Cvs anymore somehow. Let's wait and watch. For all you know, we're fretting over nothing. Maybe Abhay will recognise Maithili after all! Big smile

Thank you Neetz..aka CHilz Hug to have tried to fill in some HOPE IN ME>.but ..as Anamika has said..Creatives will want to add onthis MAHA BLOOPER to the big list..credit of bloopers .Confused.!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhaylove

@TR : Well PKYEK will have abhlya relationship ups and down ...going through rough phase . I wouldn't have mind if she is angry ,  broken with abhay for lying but at least not trusting sid with all the clues she has in front of her . With piya CV not only made her to think in the right direction but also to make her loose trust on abhay . Atleast one of them should have been there to make piya character little justified .

Even i didn't like piya sharing about abhay bit ..not cuase her trust on abhay but for chandeena . Atleast there relationship are good & caring. Indirectly u are telling about there family ...i liked when she choose to be quite in front of sid in hospital . That's the piya

PS : hema dont get upset dear ...things are getting darked which PKYEK do claim to be dark love story . U know cv cant handle all this LOL

EXACTLY RUPA..I am with every word you have said..& Rupa dark love story toh handle karsaktehain..but this MISTRUST wala thing is very saddening yaar..And darknes always dosent mean mistrust..na..it can be many other things..See I wouldnt mind Sid putting Pia forcebly in coffin by trick but not with Piya getting fooled with her mistrust on her lifeline ..Abhay..I mean IT IS SO NOT PIYA..remember ..from day one she had said..to KABIR..that even when she hated Abhay she loved him deeply..and that is what we had to see..you know ...ABHAY when he said he cheated Maya..she dint beleive it blindly..even then..THEN WHY NOW..ABHAY told her to HATE him..openly she dint and that is what she should have done..creatives should have shown us that even when ABHAY was silent she could read him..sense him..how awesome it would be..yaar..GOSH..!!
Totally agree with you . Somewhere i did write also ..it was much better if sid would have forced piya rather than not making piya understand what sid is up to .
That piya was different ..i didn't like making piya character so weak OuchOuch...but i CV never understand the depth of abhlya relationship they show and sometime sudden change make it all go wrong ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by kisivaj

Hema, first of all take a hug Hug
We all are disappointed with the way Pia has been portrayed in this particular track. There is no justification to her blind faith in Sid to this extent that she can't even suspect him. I know it'll be painful to have Pia in the coffin and Maithili in her place. The thought makes me shudder as well. And if Abhay can't tell the difference (which will again be an illogical move on the part of the CVs) then I don't know how Pia will be saved this time Ouch

OH MY GOD..you said my deeepest fear again CHILZ..I so get dreaded & ashamed to think if they show  that ABHAY cant recognise Mythili or sense her yaar..GOSH..ShockedCry

well dont have expectations that abhay is gonna recognize the diff...becoz when pia enacted as maithili to fool abhay, he never noticed the diff...he believed that maithili was back...
the same way its gonna happen now too...so be relaxed and dont have high hopes...
Hmm that time metz was supposed to be ghost and not vampire but this time metz is going to vampire ...either she will be wearing that will not make him sense she is vampire or else abhay should be able to indentify her

well that time pia was human, abhay cud have recognized that she is not maithili and she is pia, but he didn't...he cud have smelled the human blood, but he failed to recognize her that time...it was blooper that time too...the same way now he will not recognize maithili...

all i m saying is to people that do not have high expectations where you will get disappointed if it doesnt happen...

@hema: i know hou u feeling...dont be sad...she loves abhay and trusts him, but just doesnt want to trust through mind...that is why sid is able to gain her trust through mind...but pia will soon get to know abt sid and she will repent abt what she was thinking abt abhay...and i hope everything will be alright...dont worry keep watching the show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@Anamika: I would suggest not to keep expectations high. They're pretty capable of turning this into a blooper! If Abhay won't recognise Maithili then Poor Pia! Agreed it's her own doing but still I will feel bad for her. And poorer Abhay! First Pia impersonated Maithili and now Maithili as Pia! Ouch And Abhay not being able to tell Pia as Maithili was also a blooper somewhere but it could have justifications like Abhay wanting Maithili so badly that he wanted to believe it's her.

@Hema: We can only wait and watch and do nothing else. It's going to be a rather sad track for us AbhIya fans Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
@kisivaj : yeh bang on my head i rem ..piya was human and  abhay can smell blood . But if metz is vampire and she wear something to avoid being noticed by vampire otherwise what is the use of bringing metz back ...she has to be around as human without being noticed by vampires
Hope cv dont forget this

Edited by abhaylove - 11 May 2011 at 12:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksTOTAL-ROMANTIC

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

@Anamika: I would suggest not to keep expectations high. They're pretty capable of turning this into a blooper! If Abhay won't recognise Maithili then Poor Pia! Agreed it's her own doing but still I will feel bad for her. And poorer Abhay! First Pia impersonated Maithili and now Maithili as Pia! Ouch And Abhay not being able to tell Pia as Maithili was also a blooper somewhere but it could have justifications like Abhay wanting Maithili so badly that he wanted to believe it's her.

@Hema: We can only wait and watch and do nothing else. It's going to be a rather sad track for us AbhIya fans Cry Cry

even if he cannot recognize the difference immd...but over a period of time, like after a while he will notice a difference that she is not like pia and might start having doubts which will make him explore and find actual pia...so guys chill and dont worry our prince of persia will get back his princess in the end...

-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

even if he cannot recognize the difference immd...but over a period of time, like after a while he will notice a difference that she is not like pia and might start having doubts which will make him explore and find actual pia...so guys chill and dont worry our prince of persia will get back his princess in the end...

Inshallah, you're right! Because there is no other way to save Pia! Embarrassed
Yep, ultimately, Abhay will tell it's Maithili! If you remember, he never really interacted too much with Pia when she was impersonating Maithili, maybe that's why he couldn't recognise her. Plus, he was too flown away with emotions. I know I shouldn't look for logic but I am, anyway and trust me, it's tough but the gist is that what you say is true Big smile

abhina_roks-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@rupa (abhaylove)..so true..the creatives themselves want to be suddenly blind towards ABHIYA's special eternal bonding yaar..AngryOuch

@Kisvij..awww..thank you so much dear..Oh me will never stop watching..I am not of that types..but my energy to post anything is totally drained with this MISTRUST business..yaar seriously..I have also a MAJOR complaint that they should have brought this track MUCH LATER...I am game for it..bring on Mythili but NOT SO SOON YAAR ..they are just speeding so much ..unnecessarily I feel...they have as it ti not shown proper ABHIYA TRUE confession & bonding still yaar..

@Chilz..yes darling..and that is what I am doing..with shock absorbers around  my heart..seriously..!!But still I wonder whether  I will be able to bear that SEVERE PAIN..when PIAY & ABHAY will be helpless & seperated for a while..Cryanyways..its nice that i could share my inner feelings with all of you..!! It really helps me gain strength to watch ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks-rupa-pyar-ishk.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index