Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kisivaj

even if he cannot recognize the difference immd...but over a period of time, like after a while he will notice a difference that she is not like pia and might start having doubts which will make him explore and find actual pia...so guys chill and dont worry our prince of persia will get back his princess in the end...

Inshallah, you're right! Because there is no other way to save Pia! 😳
Yep, ultimately, Abhay will tell it's Maithili! If you remember, he never really interacted too much with Pia when she was impersonating Maithili, maybe that's why he couldn't recognise her. Plus, he was too flown away with emotions. I know I shouldn't look for logic but I am, anyway and trust me, it's tough but the gist is that what you say is true 😃
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@rupa (abhaylove)..so true..the creatives themselves want to be suddenly blind towards ABHIYA's special eternal bonding yaar..😡

@Kisvij..awww..thank you so much dear..Oh me will never stop watching..I am not of that types..but my energy to post anything is totally drained with this MISTRUST business..yaar seriously..I have also a MAJOR complaint that they should have brought this track MUCH LATER...I am game for it..bring on Mythili but NOT SO SOON YAAR ..they are just speeding so much ..unnecessarily I feel...they have as it ti not shown proper ABHIYA TRUE confession & bonding still yaar..

@Chilz..yes darling..and that is what I am doing..with shock absorbers around  my heart..seriously..!!But still I wonder whether  I will be able to bear that SEVERE PAIN..when PIAY & ABHAY will be helpless & seperated for a while..😭anyways..its nice that i could share my inner feelings with all of you..!! It really helps me gain strength to watch ..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Inshallah, you're right! Because there is no other way to save Pia! 😳
Yep, ultimately, Abhay will tell it's Maithili! If you remember, he never really interacted too much with Pia when she was impersonating Maithili, maybe that's why he couldn't recognise her. Plus, he was too flown away with emotions. I know I shouldn't look for logic but I am, anyway and trust me, it's tough but the gist is that what you say is true 😃

Agree with you both @Kisvij & @Chilz...that is also what I AM HOPING BEYOND HOPE TOO..!! and I think that is the way they will show it 99.99%
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

@rupa (abhaylove)..so true..the creatives themselves want to be suddenly blind towards ABHIYA's special eternal bonding yaar..😡

@Kisvij..awww..thank you so much dear..Oh me will never stop watching..I am not of that types..but my energy to post anything is totally drained with this MISTRUST business..yaar seriously..I have also a MAJOR complaint that they should have brought this track MUCH LATER...I am game for it..bring on Mythili but NOT SO SOON YAAR ..they are just speeding so much ..unnecessarily I feel...they have as it ti not shown proper ABHIYA TRUE confession & bonding still yaar..

@Chilz..yes darling..and that is what I am doing..with shock absorbers around  my heart..seriously..!!But still I wonder whether  I will be able to bear that SEVERE PAIN..when PIAY & ABHAY will be helpless & seperated for a while..😭anyways..its nice that i could share my inner feelings with all of you..!! It really helps me gain strength to watch ..

i know bringing maithili before proper confession might feel its rushed...but if u see on the bright side, till now we have always seen abhay protecting and loving pia through maithili...we were not sure whether he still loves maithili or just loves pia...but now we will get to know whether he truly loves pia and what will he do to save her and we will see a more stronger bond than before...
and yeah the mistrust business will end soon...it was kind of irritating to see all the mistrusts...
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
phone88 thumbnail
i  am  very happy for your post that is based on piya character in positive way

thank you so much

i am very happy  for this post

please give comments also on piya

SatanLaughs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dat s xctly wat i'm tryng 2 say..bt i guess i dint cum acrs clearly..i mean, yeah, pia 's mind dsnt trust abhay nw..bt in her heart f hearts she stil knos dat abhay cn nvr harm ne1..dose lines by her 2day pruvd it..its just dat she's brushng off dose gut instincts & trustng sid , cz she 'feels' betrayd..
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hi nice discussion going on here👏
i personally was very disappointed with piya,
fine she is angry with abahy , let her be, but she is trusting sid too much
and she told all abt being abhay a vampire and abhay biting her😲😲😲😲😡, well she also betrayed abhay , she was supposed to keep their secrets naa, she promised haseena that😕
and saying that abhy was mum , did not give any explanation, madam he tried to give u an explanation but u were in no mood to listen to him,
u called him harsh names and went
and now u r blaming abhay that he did not say anything

i am angry at cvs at what they r doing to piya's character
now piya goes in coffin , it will be her fault this time, she can this time blame nobody
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: honey_bunch

Dat s xctly wat i'm tryng 2 say..bt i guess i dint cum acrs clearly..i mean, yeah, pia 's mind dsnt trust abhay nw..bt in her heart f hearts she stil knos dat abhay cn nvr harm ne1..dose lines by her 2day pruvd it..its just dat she's brushng off dose gut instincts & trustng sid , cz she 'feels' betrayd..

awww..yes dear we all agree with you on that we are all just discussing how saddening it is the way ..Piya & Abhay are shown having mistrust ..is not in a very convincing way..I mean we know PIYA is DEEP into ABHAY forever..and still is..NO DOUBTS WHAT SO EVER ON THAT..but the way they have projected in not acceptable thats all..yes today those lines you mentioned was (i mean last nights episode..) was just awesome👏 but again they gave her that ..whatever happens Sid is not done anything but Abhay you have not trusted me..???was sad..I mean do they want to say Piya forgot how ABHAY almost lost his life to SAVE HER..???😲do you think Piya will ever  have forgotten that..???😲NO.😳.that is what I am saying that  the creatives should have thought some other way to show Sid fooling Piya not by showing like Piya dosent trust ABHAY ..even if it is for a second..NO..because their love is supposedly SPECIAL & beyond anybodys imagination..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: kisivaj

i know bringing maithili before proper confession might feel its rushed...but if u see on the bright side, till now we have always seen abhay protecting and loving pia through maithili...we were not sure whether he still loves maithili or just loves pia...but now we will get to know whether he truly loves pia and what will he do to save her and we will see a more stronger bond than before...
and yeah the mistrust business will end soon...it was kind of irritating to see all the mistrusts...

aw..🤗you have really told my heart's deepest wish again..I am also consoling myself with the thought that this track will hopefully show us ABHAY confessing his TRUE & ONLY LOVE FOR PIYA..really wishing thathappens yaar ..well said..👏👏👏
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Aaj piya ko pata chalega apne pyaar par bharosa na karna ka natija..she is definately gonna pay 4 it...