Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: abhaylove

@TR : Well PKYEK will have abhlya relationship ups and down ...going through rough phase . I wouldn't have mind if she is angry ,  broken with abhay for lying but at least not trusting sid with all the clues she has in front of her . With piya CV not only made her to think in the right direction but also to make her loose trust on abhay . Atleast one of them should have been there to make piya character little justified .

Even i didn't like piya sharing about abhay bit ..not cuase her trust on abhay but for chandeena . Atleast there relationship are good & caring. Indirectly u are telling about there family ...i liked when she choose to be quite in front of sid in hospital . That's the piya

PS : hema dont get upset dear ...things are getting darked which PKYEK do claim to be dark love story . U know cv cant handle all this 😆

EXACTLY RUPA..I am with every word you have said..& Rupa dark love story toh handle karsaktehain..but this MISTRUST wala thing is very saddening yaar..And darknes always dosent mean mistrust..na..it can be many other things..See I wouldnt mind Sid putting Pia forcebly in coffin by trick but not with Piya getting fooled with her mistrust on her lifeline ..Abhay..I mean IT IS SO NOT PIYA..remember ..from day one she had said..to KABIR..that even when she hated Abhay she loved him deeply..and that is what we had to see..you know ...ABHAY when he said he cheated Maya..she dint beleive it blindly..even then..THEN WHY NOW..ABHAY told her to HATE him..openly she dint and that is what she should have done..creatives should have shown us that even when ABHAY was silent she could read him..sense him..how awesome it would be..yaar..GOSH..!!
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Aww!! DW, Hema. Abhay is someone who knows Pia inside out. It'll be the baap of all bloopers if he can't tell her apart from Maithili specially because he knew Maithili as well. I don't trust the Cvs anymore somehow. Let's wait and watch. For all you know, we're fretting over nothing. Maybe Abhay will recognise Maithili after all! 😃

Absolutely! If Abhay cannot tell apart Pia and Maithili that would be the Baap of all Bloopers so far. But I have high expectations from the Creatives. I know that they would add  this one too to the Bloopers ki yeh ek Kahaani

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: kisivaj

well dont have expectations that abhay is gonna recognize the diff...becoz when pia enacted as maithili to fool abhay, he never noticed the diff...he believed that maithili was back...
the same way its gonna happen now too...so be relaxed and dont have high hopes...

YOU SO SAID IT RIGHT YAAR..!!🤢

Like I said, forget Abhay, she's not trusting her own self! Apparently, Sid's so-called 'research' is more accurate than her own? She doesn't even bother asking him how he knows so much! 😕
Sid will end up putting her in the coffin, we've got a buzz on that and like I said somewhere, she can blame no one but herself. Sid has played his cards very well, agreed, but with so many hints dropping in, it isn't hard to see through him or at least suspect. It is so obvious CVs have forced this behaviour of Pia just so that she ends up in the coffin! Weird move to explain the turn of events by some unexplainable behaviour of the character. They have no idea what they're showing 
Well, whatever it is, I can't wait for tomorrow. I could see the look of horror on Pia's face in the precap when she realised that Haseena was Sid's Mom

ummm...i think i m sleepy thats why i cant read straight 😛
i will get back later...😊

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Aww!! DW, Hema. Abhay is someone who knows Pia inside out. It'll be the baap of all bloopers if he can't tell her apart from Maithili specially because he knew Maithili as well. I don't trust the Cvs anymore somehow. Let's wait and watch. For all you know, we're fretting over nothing. Maybe Abhay will recognise Maithili after all! 😃

Thank you Neetz..aka CHilz 🤗 to have tried to fill in some HOPE IN ME>.but ..as Anamika has said..Creatives will want to add onthis MAHA BLOOPER to the big list..credit of bloopers .😕.!!
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

EXACTLY RUPA..I am with every word you have said..& Rupa dark love story toh handle karsaktehain..but this MISTRUST wala thing is very saddening yaar..And darknes always dosent mean mistrust..na..it can be many other things..See I wouldnt mind Sid putting Pia forcebly in coffin by trick but not with Piya getting fooled with her mistrust on her lifeline ..Abhay..I mean IT IS SO NOT PIYA..remember ..from day one she had said..to KABIR..that even when she hated Abhay she loved him deeply..and that is what we had to see..you know ...ABHAY when he said he cheated Maya..she dint beleive it blindly..even then..THEN WHY NOW..ABHAY told her to HATE him..openly she dint and that is what she should have done..creatives should have shown us that even when ABHAY was silent she could read him..sense him..how awesome it would be..yaar..GOSH..!!

Totally agree with you . Somewhere i did write also ..it was much better if sid would have forced piya rather than not making piya understand what sid is up to .
That piya was different ..i didn't like making piya character so weak ...but i CV never understand the depth of abhlya relationship they show and sometime sudden change make it all go wrong ...

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Hmm that time metz was supposed to be ghost and not vampire but this time metz is going to vampire ...either she will be wearing that will not make him sense she is vampire or else abhay should be able to indentify her

well that time pia was human, abhay cud have recognized that she is not maithili and she is pia, but he didn't...he cud have smelled the human blood, but he failed to recognize her that time...it was blooper that time too...the same way now he will not recognize maithili...

all i m saying is to people that do not have high expectations where you will get disappointed if it doesnt happen...

@hema: i know hou u feeling...dont be sad...she loves abhay and trusts him, but just doesnt want to trust through mind...that is why sid is able to gain her trust through mind...but pia will soon get to know abt sid and she will repent abt what she was thinking abt abhay...and i hope everything will be alright...dont worry keep watching the show...
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Anamika: I would suggest not to keep expectations high. They're pretty capable of turning this into a blooper! If Abhay won't recognise Maithili then Poor Pia! Agreed it's her own doing but still I will feel bad for her. And poorer Abhay! First Pia impersonated Maithili and now Maithili as Pia! And Abhay not being able to tell Pia as Maithili was also a blooper somewhere but it could have justifications like Abhay wanting Maithili so badly that he wanted to believe it's her.

@Hema: We can only wait and watch and do nothing else. It's going to be a rather sad track for us AbhIya fans 😭 😭
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@kisivaj : yeh bang on my head i rem ..piya was human and  abhay can smell blood . But if metz is vampire and she wear something to avoid being noticed by vampire otherwise what is the use of bringing metz back ...she has to be around as human without being noticed by vampires
Hope cv dont forget this
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Anamika: I would suggest not to keep expectations high. They're pretty capable of turning this into a blooper! If Abhay won't recognise Maithili then Poor Pia! Agreed it's her own doing but still I will feel bad for her. And poorer Abhay! First Pia impersonated Maithili and now Maithili as Pia! And Abhay not being able to tell Pia as Maithili was also a blooper somewhere but it could have justifications like Abhay wanting Maithili so badly that he wanted to believe it's her.

@Hema: We can only wait and watch and do nothing else. It's going to be a rather sad track for us AbhIya fans 😭 😭

even if he cannot recognize the difference immd...but over a period of time, like after a while he will notice a difference that she is not like pia and might start having doubts which will make him explore and find actual pia...so guys chill and dont worry our prince of persia will get back his princess in the end...