Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: honey_bunch

Yea, pia said in her mind, dat she cnt trust abhay & al dat crap..bt b4 dat, didnt u guys notice pia told sid 'koi aur janam mein hi sahi, par abhay kabhi kisi ko hurt nehi kar sakta..i cnt trust that, sid'..wel, i may nt b r8 in d xct words, bt dat was wat she said n 1 sentence, summed up..

See, the point isn't that. Her mind told her not to trust Abhay because he kept her in dark, bit her and everything. Fair enough. 
In her heart of hearts, she knows Abhay won't do anything like this. She seeks proof and answers which Sid promises she'll get on place wherever they're going. Again, fair enough.
But among all this 'fairness', she will ultimately end up in the coffin with Maithili taking over her life. That's the whole point we're trying to make. That she should've at least suspected Sid, if not because of Abhay's warnings then the hints Sid was dropping. He wasn't flawless with his plans. She should've suspected and maintained some distance as a safety measure. Prevention is better than cure
o.Soha.o thumbnail
Originally posted by: honey_bunch

Yea, pia said in her mind, dat she cnt trust abhay & al dat crap..bt b4 dat, didnt u guys notice pia told sid 'koi aur janam mein hi sahi, par abhay kabhi kisi ko hurt nehi kar sakta..i cnt trust that, sid'..wel, i may nt b r8 in d xct words, bt dat was wat she said n 1 sentence, summed up..

@bold, yes, its only her broken trust thats speaking on behalf of her doubt. that line was a smack in Sid face. No matter how smootly he tried to tell the lies she still had doubt on his words. it was like, yea yea, just get to this place so i can see the truth.

No matter how conviced her mind will be cause of signs here and there and others words, her doubt never reaches her heart.

And honestly speaking i dont even put much thaught on eiather Abhays or Piyas weird words these days, logical iilogical, right or wrong its only for creatives to faster get to their twist, careless of the charcaters much. all i say is, Piya stood even against the police with proof on Abhays guilt of beeing the murdered and didnt let any doubt even reach her mind. so if we give any explanation its that ist her broken trust and not beeing worthy of truths thats speaking sometimes during the last episodes, not her heart:)
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sohanax

@bold, yes, its only her broken trust thats speaking on behalf of her doubt. that line was a smack in Sid face. No matter how smootly he tried to tell the lies she still had doubt on his words. it was like, yea yea, just get to this place so i can see the truth.

No matter how conviced her mind will be cause of signs here and there and others words, her doubt never reaches her heart.

And honestly speaking i dont even put much thaught on eiather Abhays or Piyas weird words these days, logical iilogical, right or wrong its only for creatives to faster get to their twist, careless of the charcaters much. all i say is, Piya stood even against the police with proof on Abhays guilt of beeing the murdered and didnt let any doubt even reach her mind. so if we give any explanation its that ist her broken trust and not beeing worthy of truths thats speaking sometimes during the last episodes, not her heart:)

What we said was for the current track and in few days episode. We know how piya stood for abhay and how there love is enternal . ...points given was for today piya behaviour ...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chilz & Rupa & rani..I agree with all of you..you just spoke my heart out..I so dint want to write anything AS I AM REALLY HEART BROKEN with the way creatives have shaped up Piya's TRUST for ABHAY..I so wanted her to be with ABHAY even if anyone says ..HE TRIED TO KILL HER..on her face..THAT TYPES..but that was not to be,..fine still OK..anyone can go shaken some times..for a few minutes..BUT here they are realy showing her like she has no thinking power at all.. that is very wrong..I mean even if they had to show like Sid will fool her & get her to that dreaded place it could have been some other way..it needn't have been that she is running away from ABHAyY& still wants to find out about his brother..I mean..shhh..I hope I have been able to tell you all what is bothering & killing me...I so dint liek that sh eshared her secret that ABHAY bit her..even though Sid already knew it..but sh eis so freely talking about ABhay being a Vampire to a third person..which she promised she wont..!!????😲😲🤢.And CHillz me ttooo saw that terror in her eyes..I seriously want her to regert what she said to ABHAY ..before anything happens...and for me she has to realise how much she loves ABHAY & ABHAY loves her...But It will be very painful for me to watch Piya being hurt by Sid & Abhay not able to help her...IS THE WORST THING FOR ME...yaar..awww..I am shivering in fright to watch that helpless PIYA CRYINGFOR ABHAY & HOPING FOR ABHAY TO COME & HE SI NOT ABLE TO COM E YAAR...😭😭😭
.Jane.. thumbnail
Hema, first of all take a hug 🤗
We all are disappointed with the way Pia has been portrayed in this particular track. There is no justification to her blind faith in Sid to this extent that she can't even suspect him. I know it'll be painful to have Pia in the coffin and Maithili in her place. The thought makes me shudder as well. And if Abhay can't tell the difference (which will again be an illogical move on the part of the CVs) then I don't know how Pia will be saved this time
-rupa- thumbnail
@TR : Well PKYEK will have abhlya relationship ups and down ...going through rough phase . I wouldn't have mind if she is angry ,  broken with abhay for lying but at least not trusting sid with all the clues she has in front of her . With piya CV not only made her to think in the right direction but also to make her loose trust on abhay . Atleast one of them should have been there to make piya character little justified .

Even i didn't like piya sharing about abhay bit ..not cuase her trust on abhay but for chandeena . Atleast there relationship are good & caring. Indirectly u are telling about there family ...i liked when she choose to be quite in front of sid in hospital . That's the piya

PS : hema dont get upset dear ...things are getting darked which PKYEK do claim to be dark love story . U know cv cant handle all this 😆
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Hema, first of all take a hug 🤗

We all are disappointed with the way Pia has been portrayed in this particular track. There is no justification to her blind faith in Sid to this extent that she can't even suspect him. I know it'll be painful to have Pia in the coffin and Maithili in her place. The thought makes me shudder as well. And if Abhay can't tell the difference (which will again be an illogical move on the part of the CVs) then I don't know how Pia will be saved this time

OH MY GOD..you said my deeepest fear again CHILZ..I so get dreaded & ashamed to think if they show  that ABHAY cant recognise Mythili or sense her yaar..GOSH..😲😭
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD..you said my deeepest fear again CHILZ..I so get dreaded & ashamed to think if they show  that ABHAY cant recognise Mythili or sense her yaar..GOSH..😲😭

well dont have expectations that abhay is gonna recognize the diff...becoz when pia enacted as maithili to fool abhay, he never noticed the diff...he believed that maithili was back...
the same way its gonna happen now too...so be relaxed and dont have high hopes...
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aww!! DW, Hema. Abhay is someone who knows Pia inside out. It'll be the baap of all bloopers if he can't tell her apart from Maithili specially because he knew Maithili as well. I don't trust the Cvs anymore somehow. Let's wait and watch. For all you know, we're fretting over nothing. Maybe Abhay will recognise Maithili after all! 😃
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kisivaj

well dont have expectations that abhay is gonna recognize the diff...becoz when pia enacted as maithili to fool abhay, he never noticed the diff...he believed that maithili was back...
the same way its gonna happen now too...so be relaxed and dont have high hopes...

Hmm that time metz was supposed to be ghost and not vampire but this time metz is going to vampire ...either she will be wearing that will not make him sense she is vampire or else abhay should be able to indentify her