India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I Lovd pia 2day..

SatanLaughs Senior Member
SatanLaughs
SatanLaughs

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hell yes..ds may sound mad, bt 2day's sid-piya cnvo made me sure f 1 thng..pia stil trusts abhay in her heart f hearts...d way sid was feedng her wd lies, & she blatantly said ' i dnt trust u sid' ,on hs face., made me sure dat pia stl trusts abhay beyond evry1..she wud stl trust abhay above evry1, only f he wud just talk 2 her..bt as he wnt, pia s cnfusd, hurt, irritatd, betrayd..she fls abhay 2 b a cheater & she s cnfused..utterly lost..she nds sum1 2 fall back upon & share her fears wd., & who betr dan sid, who has always bn d perfect frnd 2 her & evn claims 2 kno abhay's secret..bt only f abhay wud talk & explain evrythng 2 her, she wnt gv 2 hoots 2 what rest f d world says..
Guys, do share ur views..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashtad..dazzleme.-Dana-o.Soha.o--sumana13----Signorina--

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
What are u talking about ..she said in her mind that i cant trust abhay but have to trust sid ..afterall he is going with me and helping me ...Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mariakhan200abhina_roksAnamikaSJain--sumana13---Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

What are u talking about ..she said in her mind that i cant trust abhay but have to trust sid ..afterall he is going with me and helping me ...Ouch

You are right! Pia does not trust Abhay anymore. She is manipulated by Siddharth and will only realize her mistake when she sees his true face.

abhina_roks--sumana13---rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I agree with, Rupa. Point is, Pia is just not listening to her heart. I, partially, agree with you, that somewhere, she still trusts Abhay but then why is she not trusting that instinct of hers which tells her that Abhay can do no wrong? She is brushing that gut feeling away. Forget Abhay, she's not trusting her own self, her own judgment of him! Well, hopefully, in tomorrow's episode she'll realise that sometimes, one should listen to the voice of one's heart as well Ermm

AnamikaSJain--sumana13---rupa--Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

I was wondering the same thing Confused like I are we watching the same show ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger---sumana13---rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I agree with, Rupa. Point is, Pia is just not listening to her heart. I, partially, agree with you, that somewhere, she still trusts Abhay but then why is she not trusting that instinct of hers which tells her that Abhay can do no wrong? She is brushing that gut feeling away. Forget Abhay, she's not trusting her own self, her own judgment of him! Well, hopefully, in tomorrow's episode she'll realise that sometimes, one should listen to the voice of one's heart as well Ermm
So well said ...yes she is not trusting her own guts . Piya did read book about abhyendra & mathili before she went under fire but today she is not even remembering that OuchShocked

She will come to know but going to be too late ..hopefully she know about sid intention before sid can do anything to her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain-Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chill_Out

So well said ...yes she is not trusting her own guts . Piya did read book about abhyendra & mathili before she went under fire but today she is not even remembering that OuchShocked

She will come to know but going to be too late ..hopefully she know about sid intention before sid can do anything to her

Like I said, forget Abhay, she's not trusting her own self! Apparently, Sid's so-called 'research' is more accurate than her own? She doesn't even bother asking him how he knows so much! Confused
Sid will end up putting her in the coffin, we've got a buzz on that and like I said somewhere, she can blame no one but herself. Sid has played his cards very well, agreed, but with so many hints dropping in, it isn't hard to see through him or at least suspect. It is so obvious CVs have forced this behaviour of Pia just so that she ends up in the coffin! Weird move to explain the turn of events by some unexplainable behaviour of the character. They have no idea what they're showing Wacko
Well, whatever it is, I can't wait for tomorrow. I could see the look of horror on Pia's face in the precap when she realised that Haseena was Sid's Mom Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain-rupa--Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

SatanLaughs Senior Member
SatanLaughs
SatanLaughs

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Yea, pia said in her mind, dat she cnt trust abhay & al dat crap..bt b4 dat, didnt u guys notice pia told sid 'koi aur janam mein hi sahi, par abhay kabhi kisi ko hurt nehi kar sakta..i cnt trust that, sid'..wel, i may nt b r8 in d xct words, bt dat was wat she said n 1 sentence, summed up..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.dazzleme.o.Soha.o

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index