•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I'll Be There For You

Its said that friends are forever...But we rarely get to see that on screen with plotting friends and decieving family that we can see in kmh as well...but still the contrast and percentage of friendship,family and love is such that it never fails to bring a smile on you're face and say dost ho toh aise ho warna na ho...

The way shefali,romit,billu,sanchit,simmi are sticking up to arohi...helping her break the law...putting themselves at risk...Going against their own family [sanchit,romit]...Its just heart touching to see...

Billu's dialogue shows how determined they all were to be there for arohi-
its about love n truth.. not a cricket match that all of us will stand on the sidelines n watch.. it was in the first part when arohi said u guyz stay away from this, this is my fight...And even though because of the unpredictability of the track we know come whatever may they'll be there for arohi...

Here's the lyrics of the title song of the show F.R.I.E.N.D.S...It suits our cupid brigade perfectly...Love them...

I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour.
I'll be there for you, like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too.

No one could ever know me, no one could ever see me.
Seems like you're the only one who knows what it's like to be me.
Someone to face the day with, make it through all the rest with,
Someone I'll always laugh with, even at my worst, I'm best with you.

It's like you're always stuck in second gear,
Well, it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year.

But, I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour.
I'll be there for you, like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too.

Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago

ditto ari!!!

dost ho toh shefu aur billu jaise!!
bhai ho toh sanchit jaisa!!
devar ho toh romit jaisa!!

n bhabhi to be ho toh simi jaisi (assumin sanchit n simi's relation getz fixed!!)

ovrall perfect cupid brigade!!!  😉
superbly put ari.. our cupid gang are the bestest.. they have stood by arohi arjun in all this and they r also helping her break the law. now it doesnt get better than that. 👏👏👏 and the lyrics u posted complement them so well, feels like it was written for them!! 😍Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
true such friends are difficult to find. the ones who have such friends cherish their friendship just as shown by our cupids gang.

they all are doing a great job cos when family did not support friends did. it just shows  rishte are made by the heart and not blood people who value this & respect this are true friends.
great post and lovely poem ari!..u just spoke my heart!..:))
beautifully put Ari...
friends are motivating, supporting, giving you strength at your worst times, boosting your energy & confidence, that was aptly shown by these friends for life!!
🤗🤗🤗  ari  for  reminding the  lyrics, they are awesome ,  I love the theme of that show.  and  it so very well applies to aro's  gang,   each one of them is adorable in a diff. way and are supporting her in the best way they can .   👏👏  to all of them.  Plus all the actors are doing fab job. Karan arora, Sana , Parul chauhan , Roopesh   good job  👍🏼
Ari I love your post and you are right KMH has done a good job at balancing the negative and positive characters. I've truly enjoyed how supportive Sanchit, Simi, Shefali, Romit and Billu have been to Arohi and Arjun. It is rare to have friends willing to sacrifice so much for each other and be there through thick and thin.