Ab Pg Krish Prats Kriya & Arja Fans - LETS UNITE

Posted: 12 years ago

I am a daily visitor on this forum and read Posts & comment here only .This is my first topic, This afternoon I read Tanthya's thread which is a big shock for me...believe me i m still shocked, I feel its my responsibilty to call back all the previous members who have left this forum since bigamy track. Many people recently left forum due to bashings on actors, like Pia / c4kriya and B@@lu / kriya2010. B@@lu is just uploading epis these days but not joining the discussion forum, and Pia is not uploading any news regarding MKAP. This loss has happened because many members had started bashings. More shocking is that after reading 2days sbs report many people has decided to quit forum which is truly gonna destroy everything. No doubt cv's have become aware of this fact and they know whatever they do nobody is gonna protest. Coz one by one everybody is leaving forum.

New cv team is not concentrating on MKAP. And it is resulting in complete loss. Its my humble request to all the old new members and silent members(i am sure who are 100 percent here) should join this forum again before its too late. C'mon guys don't let the cv's make fun of our damn favourite serial MKAP. Join hands again .Put away your ego for few days. Shake hands...come and protest. Plz for few days stop doing favouritism and stop defending your favourite actors...They all need our support. Coz I feel at some extent they are also helpless. They are bound to do this. We don't realise that its all cv's fault. We just keep on blaming the actors. Don't do this.This is what the creative team wants that we keep on bashing the actors and quit joining forum'If we don't protest our serial MKAP is gonna be more worst than K crap. Atleast K crap shows all these nonsense with glamour that's why people stick to it. But we won't let this happen to our serial.And plz plz plz stop thinking that this Kriya seperation track is gonna be interesting. Its just gonna break our hearts and our belief in Kriya's divine and strong love'.This track can't bring any positivity. It wont show anything interesting. Instead undoubtedly it will bring a negative image of our favourite fictional characters'

Edited by krishnprats - 12 years ago
CV's we want a happeee Kriya

Everytime.. she turned her back on K.. I ALWAYS thought what would be P's life without K?
Here is the answer...

Imagine cv's how boring this would be .. 🀒

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81v-RHKZbiw[/YOUTUBE]

No I ain't seen this movie.. I am NOT that sad or ancient to like such movies. πŸ˜†

As for Krishna... who knows? πŸ˜• any more...
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Yeah... all Kriyans and IF members should join and protest this suicidal track...

if the CVs don't want to continue with this show... atleast end it decently without trashing all our beautiful memories of KRIYA...
can someone send me a link to the tc article pls abt p getting thrown out.
I thought of being a silent reader, but since u've started this thread for good reasons, i would like to extend my support to ur intentions... Thank u for this Krishnprats...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Add me in. .comeon guys!there r every chances of ths being a false news.n if cvs r planing anythng lyk ths,come,lets unite n protest. .
i fully support u...we are KriYa fans...we want kriya to be together...no separation...
thanks dear 4 such a nice postπŸ˜›... we don't want kriya seperation.east or west kriya is the best...
CVs have decided... Its better to accept that and not to keep any hopes from them.. they never ever listen.. i say be prepared for the worse πŸ€’ 
nice post i also don;t want kriya rift in the name of amma. so krishna; don;t have tht much faith in his pratigya .waa. sorry i know no sides. ya we want kriya. i know they can fight in their own world not in public that too for amma;s trick. i feel bad. i support u.no kriya separation.