India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My throat is still parched... (Page 4)

warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
i died and went to heaven watching this episode. lets see what today has in store for us...

naina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sum-

Today's chemistry between our leads was out of this world...the passion between them was really intense and they made it look so real!Blushing...

Chemistry is the USP of this pair...they repeat the scenes and dialogues sometimes and yet we love to see them...time and time again...
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine94

i am having butterflies in my stomach...n my head is goin dizzy...wat an episode today...i am sure 2 go completely insane in comin days watchin maaneet romance...better 2 book a bed in hospital

My heart was fluttering like a caged bird and my eyes were glued to the screen...they were so explosive with just those eyelocks and carresses...imagine what will happen when they show us they had progressed to the next level...hai
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_koolkhan

2day maaneet burn our t.v screen.they were so sensuous n  2 hot  2 handle. Maaneet did fabulous job. they astonished  us wid their sizzling chemistry. 

Today Maaneet proved that they were so sizzling that still now after the complete night has washed out...iam still reeling under their effect...
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelygeet24x7

excellent use of words yaar.it was absolutely a visual treat.they truly enthralled us wid that scene.nothing new was shown but it was presented in a vry creative n seductive mannerEmbarrassed

Rash...Rash...Rash...hai!!!! kya episode tha yaar...Dil abhi bhi kitna joro se dharak raha hai...kuch bhi nahi tha ...but so much was there...i know u will understand what iam being unable to describe here...
pppp12345 Senior Member
pppp12345
pppp12345

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

really true my head is rolling Geet expression was like she is going to surrender herself completely to himBlushing and his expression was like when he will eat herEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppp12345

really true my head is rolling Geet expression was like she is going to surrender herself completely to himBlushing and his expression was like when he will eat herEmbarrassed

Geet had for the first time shed all her hesitency and that strip was not so much of a tease as was the seduction of her intentions and her actions...and Maan's expression said it all on seeing her like that for the first time too...wow!!!! the tension we had all felt  in our hearts was a testimony of how well have they been able to execute the scene...
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
 See geet's come hither look Wink

Go to top