Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My throat is still parched... - Page 3

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Khushi thik ho yaar ya need some help..😆..

Bowled by them..I mean their action😉
 & we caught them red-handed😳 as to how could they emote so flawlessly ..😍

Bobby sach kahu...mujhe abhi kehana chaiya...

"aakhen band karti hun toh unko dekhti hun and ankhen kholti hun toh samney bhi wahi hote hai..."

Baas maar hei dala yesterday...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tazeen_29

OMG!! khushi...that was an explosive epi...still the main explosion is yet to happen ...i don't know how would we take it... as we  still could'nt get out of their intense dream...

Taz mera dil itni zoro se dharak raha tha ki...abhi its morniing now and iam still under the spell woven by them yesterday night...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fallen Angel

awesome episode...luved each and every bit of it :-)) can't wait for the Maaneet dance now...
thanx for the awesome pics Khushi!! 😍😍

No thanks needed as it was a delight to upload them...reliving the moments... now i am desperately looking forward to seeing if that last scene will be carried out or not...abh kiss toh banta hai boss
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Geet's eyes when she turns and we can almost see that she takes a decision, then draws in a deep breadth before catching hold of her suit's neckline to discard it...and...

AND Maan 's eyes when she does that...

remembering that i still have butterflies in my stomach...
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
i died and went to heaven watching this episode. lets see what today has in store for us...

naina
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sum-

Today's chemistry between our leads was out of this world...the passion between them was really intense and they made it look so real!☺️...

Chemistry is the USP of this pair...they repeat the scenes and dialogues sometimes and yet we love to see them...time and time again...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunshine94

i am having butterflies in my stomach...n my head is goin dizzy...wat an episode today...i am sure 2 go completely insane in comin days watchin maaneet romance...better 2 book a bed in hospital

My heart was fluttering like a caged bird and my eyes were glued to the screen...they were so explosive with just those eyelocks and carresses...imagine what will happen when they show us they had progressed to the next level...hai
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

2day maaneet burn our t.v screen.they were so sensuous n  2 hot  2 handle. Maaneet did fabulous job. they astonished  us wid their sizzling chemistry. 

Today Maaneet proved that they were so sizzling that still now after the complete night has washed out...iam still reeling under their effect...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovelygeet24x7

excellent use of words yaar.it was absolutely a visual treat.they truly enthralled us wid that scene.nothing new was shown but it was presented in a vry creative n seductive manner😳

Rash...Rash...Rash...hai!!!! kya episode tha yaar...Dil abhi bhi kitna joro se dharak raha hai...kuch bhi nahi tha ...but so much was there...i know u will understand what iam being unable to describe here...
pppp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

really true my head is rolling Geet expression was like she is going to surrender herself completely to him☺️ and his expression was like when he will eat her😳