Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
excellent use of words yaar.it was absolutely a visual treat.they truly enthralled us wid that scene.nothing new was shown but it was presented in a vry creative n seductive manner😳
jiasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
omg...it was breathtaking episode...loved each n every scene...kamarbandh z really a very seductive jwellery...i always dream abt dis scene for maaneet...n jb dekha to bs fir se khwabo ki duniya me pahuch gayi hu...n m quite sure ki kal hume kiss scene zarur milega...reasn 2nd precap dialouge of maan...
Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said Kushi. Nothing is shown. To tell the truth nothing new is shown. The dhori scene, the jewellery scene- nothing is new. Yet again i can feel the freshness in their love. I am totally mesmerised and my eyes are glued to the TV screen.
What a pair they are!
khushi_4ever thumbnail
I will find words of comedy to describe the antics of lucky and everybody else...specially Talli Mamaji...but not tonight...i am still floating...guys if seduction can be this slow and can drug us like this what will happn whn we are shown the buildup????...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

I can't come up with sensible words to describe the feeling ... I'm dumbfounded because I wasn't expecting this intensity today ... it took us all by storm ...

The moment where I couldn't take it anymore because my heart was doing somesaults was when he ties her kamarband! Her expressions said it all!

Z

If this is the appetizer, God save us during the real meal...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

2day maaneet burn our t.v screen.they were so sensuous n  2 hot  2 handle. Maaneet did fabulous job. they astonished  us wid their sizzling chemistry. 

Yeah and that too when we least expected them to...and no they weren't a surprise coz i knew for quite sometime now...these two are like oil and fire...
sunshine94 thumbnail
real meal.☺️...hope i am alive 2 relish it..😆...
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome episode...luved each and every bit of it :-)) can't wait for the Maaneet dance now...
thanx for the awesome pics Khushi!! 😍😍
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 OMG!! khushi...that was an explosive epi...still the main explosion is yet to happen ...i don't know how would we take it... as we  still could'nt get out of their intense dream...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Khushi thik ho yaar ya need some help..😆..
Bowled by them..I mean their action😉
 & we caught them red-handed😳 as to how could they emote so flawlessly ..😍