Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My throat is still parched...

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

It was after some time that i realised that my mouth was hanging open...my heart was racing...and i had my tongue plastered to the roof of my mouth...

Sweet, soft,romantic and intensely seductive... that's what today's episode was all abt...the flutter of Geet's pulse...the racing of Maan's heart...the slow seduction of his carressing finger tips...the parched breadth let out by Geet...there aren't words enough to describe fully the build up effected out today...

The music...the eye-locks...the characters...all we have heard and seen time and time again...and yet they seemed so fresh and had the power of captivating each and everyone of us who had watched today' s episode.

I find myself running out of suitable adjectives to re-tell or even recaptivate those moments... it was everything that we have always asked for and much more even though nothing had been shown to tell the truth and yet iam still floating in the magic that they have created today.

press the 'like'  button below and let me know if u all agree with me...as i know...u all will still be reeling under their effect today...

Congratulations all Maaneetians we all were right when we assumed they will be explosive together...they just proved it today...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail

Magic...pure magic...

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail

khushi_4ever thumbnail

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I can't come up with sensible words to describe the feeling ... I'm dumbfounded because I wasn't expecting this intensity today ... it took us all by storm ...

The moment where I couldn't take it anymore because my heart was doing somesaults was when he ties her kamarband! Her expressions said it all!

Z
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Today's chemistry between our leads was out of this world...the passion between them was really intense and they made it look so real!☺️...
sunshine94 thumbnail
i am having butterflies in my stomach...n my head is goin dizzy...wat an episode today...i am sure 2 go completely insane in comin days watchin maaneet romance...better 2 book a bed in hospital
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
By giving us this little hot doses d great CVs r making us ready for d main segment.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Am off to watch the 11 pm rerun again...will probably watch the 2am one also...will come back and reply to all ur comments...after 11.30pm...
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
  2day maaneet burn our t.v screen.they were so sensuous n  2 hot  2 handle. Maaneet did fabulous job. they astonished  us wid their sizzling chemistry.