India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

May 12th precap

sri11 Goldie
sri11
sri11

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Hetal gives one saree to sweety and says this is for you.Sweety says no Bhabi What will i do with it..
then hetal says it's ok i will give something else for you.Sweety says i need a simple thing bhabi that is your binde..vimmy says now lets see whether hetal can give her binde to sweety or not..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanariniiii..Smita..waterlily_126Infofannycsweetie

arpi9 Senior Member
arpi9
arpi9

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing sri...
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
i find it very stupid on part of sweety to do that,it does happens in many houses were the bride has to give gifts to her inlaws next day and the inlaws can ask for anything but if i would be the bride wouldnt like it
April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

i find it very stupid on part of sweety to do that,it does happens in many houses were the bride has to give gifts to her inlaws next day and the inlaws can ask for anything but if i would be the bride wouldnt like it

They are way better than Gandhis..and bundai are not such a big thing..Hetal parents spend no money on her wedding, no food, no barat everything was arranged by Bedi's, one bundai wouldn't break her..it is not a big demand compare to Gujju vaisnav family.

Hetal would have great life in Bedi family while Mona would be in the firing range of Bharti's anger and volatile outburst..

Edited by April2007 - 11 May 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007KhaLidaHriniiii..Smita..Juna04Infofan

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

They are way better than Gandhis..and bundai are not such a big thing..Hetal parents spend no money on her wedding, no food, no barat everything was arranged by Bedi's, one bundai wouldn't break her..it is not a big demand compare to Gujju vaisnav family.

Hetal would have great life in Bedi family while Mona would be in the firing range of Bharti's anger and volatile outburst..
i am talking in general,that i wont like it,if i wld be tld to remove my jewellery and give it to sumbody.
as far as rmj is concern,that gandhis dint spend anything at such in the wedding,the bedis could have demanded from the gandhi family but y the bride.and agree to dis hetal will have a better life as compare to mona cause the bedis are sweet especially dadaji,amrit,karan,and sweety, vimmy to an extent
April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

i am talking in general,that i wont like it,if i wld be tld to remove my jewellery and give it to sumbody.
as far as rmj is concern,that gandhis dint spend anything at such in the wedding,the bedis could have demanded from the gandhi family but y the bride.and agree to dis hetal will have a better life as compare to mona cause the bedis are sweet especially dadaji,amrit,karan,and sweety, vimmy to an extent

I wouldn't mind if they were just bundai and there was only one sister-in-law, sweety was clapping when Hetal found the ring unlike Baa, Phi and Hetal who made a big face when Mona found the ring. I would be offended if someone wanted the whole set or necklace.

Edited by April2007 - 11 May 2011 at 12:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Trini331Infofan

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

I wouldn't mind if they were just bundai and there was only one sister-in-law, sweety was clapping when Hetal found the ring unlike Baa, Phi and Hetal who made a big face when Mona found the ring. I would be offended if someone wanted the whole set or necklace.
okay i completly forgot that but if they made a face cause anu lost,if sweety wld have made a face today it would be normal,i would make a face if my brother lost,but i got ur point,lets see how they bth deal wid each other.
kutegal Senior Member
kutegal
kutegal

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
btw I dont think she asked for the earrings... Sweety just said her choice is very simple something like Hetal's earrings... Its Dimpie who said whether Hetal will give it sweety or not!! 

P.S. I bet you that earring is given By amba jii... and Hetal will give it to sweety and sweety wears it while going to ghandi's house...Ambaji sees it and thinks they took everything from Hetal and argue!! I feel like Hetal is gona bring amba ji on track... Coz she will be treated nice at her in-laws and will remember how mona was treated!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Trini331

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index