Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Symptoms of Maaneet Effect, register ur name. (Page 4)

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Maaneet effects on me...

-I cried when Maan  was in the hospital.
-I jumped[literally] for joy when Geet found Maan.
-My weekends are spent watching Maaneet scenes and/or reading FF/SS/OSs on them.
-I watched EKLKBK only for Gurmeet, and my mom thought I was crazy when I started clapping when Gurmeet won the 21000 rupees.
-I dream of Maaneet.
-No one criticizes Maan, Geet, Maaneet, or anything to do with GHSP, unless they want to be beaten [verbally, or in the case of my brother,physically] lol
-I wonder what Maan or Geet would be doing at random times in my day.
-My mom thinks I have short term memory loss, because I watch all the reruns of Geet, if they are on Maaneet.
-I compare other serials to Geet.
-Everytime I hear Kurbaan Hua, Maula Mere Maula, Roop Tera Mastana, Hum Tum, Teri Dewaani, Where's the Party Tonight?, Sheila Ki Jawani, anything closely related to Mahi.. I can only think of Maaneet!
-I dislike Zee TV, because they didn't show the Gold Awards in the US

In short, Geet has made me a crazy Maaneetian/ Gurtian. I love GHSP! Best thing that's happened to the TV Industry!

Geetseason2 Senior Member
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Series "Geet" will always be remembered for its dramatic downfall,a perfect example of " Lost Oppurtunity" and a case where its makers themselves ensured its downfall by some unvisionary piece of work, where for one actor Sameer Sharma and character Dev they flushed all the good work done in the past,despite the present track regaining interest,all the good work is been made look normal becoz of presence of Dev and Nandini,the track which lacks appeal,God knows what lucky and Mama are doing in mansion,a straight example of lack of will from producers Gul Khan and director Nissar who are wasting time on some other show where actors act worse than machines in "terminator".
maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
agree yaar this jode made me crazyyy

Go to top