Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Symptoms of Maaneet Effect, register ur name.

Geetseason2 Senior Member
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Symptoms of "Maaneet Effect"

1) You feel they are real,they are real life pair and you want them to be together always.

2) You love to visualise them in your own way and you feel you are creative kida too,in short you feel enthused to do something for them

3) You dont like any negativity between them and if it comes then it is nothing less than a state of war,something shown in Hollywood movies where suddenly everyone starts speaking in one voice and unity and passion rushes through blood,to save the beloved characters getting wasted..as if it is a real state of crisis and you will destry everything and anything coming in between Maaneet.

4) You feel like watching them for entire 20 mins a day and 7 days a week,as if the only releif to your strained mind is watching "Maaneet" and if it is romantic scene then it is celebration and feel good day on that day.

5)You start showing the signs of 7th sense which paralyses your 6 senses and then you are nothing but a nonsense,in short you are totally in love with the sereis and completely dedicated.

These are few of the many symptoms which you go through and if you feel the same then dont worry,no other doctor can treat you except Dr.Vikrant Khatri..

Edited by Geetseason2 - 17 July 2011 at 10:27pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10dnc4dameet6127Ilovejayseanmisthi_khuranauvsssnats-29abina03tulip132richiiiiiindiegirlHot_Indo_Chillylovemaaneet1Krishnaluv94DilsaypriyachandCraziest_MG-Gemini-anshramaaniqragafulu14

Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Heheheheheehehehe now that was good as well as quiet sad from me...

Such is the chemistry of Drashti and Gurmeet that,
SRK-kajol,BigB-Rekha,Aamir-Juhi,Anil-Madhuri,Hrithik-Ash and many from big screen and small screen memorable jodis would say

"Wow,what a pair!!!!!!!! it gives some pleasant feeling to eyes,brain and heart and you fall in love with them,forgetting everything else"

My statement,which many said was an over statement and I was being partial and very promotive of the pair and it was about 6 months ago when I first wrote about Maaneet and was praised as well as bombarded.

Down the months with the limited reach star one has,Drashti and Gurmeet have managed millions accross to become their die hard fans and such is the intensity of love and passion for Drashti and Gurmeet,that even "The Great Rajni Sir" my fav star from south would raise his eyebrow and sense some competition when it comes to intensity of passion and love for a star and here it is more about star couple...

Together,Drashti and Gurmeet are too precious and are a wonderfull gift...

Despite so many issues and complains,irrespective of what is shown in sereis and the treatment given,this pair continously make people fall in love with them the moment one watches them together once and if it is a romantic scene then the new person starts showing the symptoms of Maaneet effect.

Drashti and Gurmeet the best ever seen.

Vikrant Khatri will continously motivate Drashmeet and hopes many would join him..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10IlovejayseanKrishnaluv94-Gemini-anshramaaniqra

roseli Senior Member
roseli
roseli

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
so true both of u cnt rite itna acha acha but agree wv u ds jodi is magical nd spreads its magic whenever it cms like ds infront of its fans n haters too...
Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
yes, i picturize them when i am free or working on something else. I try to be my own script writer and come up with same passionate scenes. MAANEET make my stress world free. to get relieved from everyday stress, i just take MAANEET dose and Boom ! i am cured. I can be called that i am Geet-addicted. I need this drug because now i feel that if i do not watch Geet then i will just die.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I can't live without them, they are aww, giving smile on my face, I m too busy now a days not sleeping properly but still watching geet n cmg on forums , they made us helpless, awww couple, aaje ke episode mainfull time smile thi n heart beat was raising like anything , very bad time they freez the screen. lovely episode lovely couple, for me they are always gurti. no body beat them, no body can stop to fall in love with them after watching such epsiode even hatters will start falling love if they will start watching Geet from office episode.
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
They are God's most cherished gift for other's to visualise
maneet-56 IF-Rockerz
maneet-56
maneet-56

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
i am full maneet addictedWink
Geetseason2