Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS WU:11th May'11 *Ahem takes Gopi in his Car*

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have restrict the content on this Post to Members Only

Guys I am doing todays Update in Short..On behalf of Rana Di...There Maybe few Points Lost!.because i didn't see the Entire Episode Saw it in Parts! Please Bare with me!😊.So here It Goes!

$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
11th May, 11 ~ Wednesday!
Episode 274
$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$

SHORT UPDATE
Kokila Tells Gopi To go tomorrow with Ahem...She also tells her how to Starts Conversations With Him..Dhaval makes a decision not to leave the House so early..Gopi Is practicing how to Talk to Ahem From the Past 3 hours! Rashi hears Gopi talking She feels she is Talking to Ahem..She opens the door..She asks weather Gopi has gone Mad...Gopi tells her the whole Situation..Rashi leaves and Talks to Urmila and tells her the whole situation...Urmila tells her to Find some way to keep them apart! U some how enter the car and go with them...Urmila is searching for Swiss Chocolates..Kinjal comes there and asks her that U are searching for Those Chocolates na..Urmila tells Yes...Kinjal tells that I have kept that with Me safely..and Dhaval ji also gave me the permission because u aren't well! Morning..Gopi and Ahem are ready to leave...Rashi asks Permission to go..and Jigar goes with Her..In the Car..Rashi tells Gopi to make the AC fast! Gopi puts the stereo Ahem doesn't shout at her But tells her which is the AC button..Rashi is Complimenting the Car..She tells its so smooth..Ahem tells Ya its the latest model..Rashi asks in the Latest Model there is no Engine..Ahem shakes his Head...Jigar tells her...Gopi tries to Talk to Ahem...She speaks all Rubbish and Jigar is laughing at the Back seat! In the Temple the Pandit asks What do u want this Pooja for..Gopi tells for Ahem ji's Success and for the New Car...Rashi is grumbling...Jigar takes care of Her...

PRECAP:
Ahem's Car coming to a screeching halt, Aham fuming and Gopi wailing like a baby...Kokila and Hetal come out..and Kokila asks Ahem whats the Matter..Ahem tells Ask Gopi Only..and Gopi Crying bitterly 

Guys sorry If there is Any Mistakes...Or if i have missed Points because I was seeing the Episode in Parts..I have written how much i have seen!
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

No Problem! ðŸ˜Š
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Oh now what happened with Gopi...I really hope Gopi stops talking to Rashi...
Thanks for the update.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ch0c0lates

Oh now what happened with Gopi...I really hope Gopi stops talking to Rashi...

Thanks for the update.

Yeh Hopefully...Anyway..Thanx
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Crap! The only day that I missed out was the day the update had to be short! Well, my bad. Thanks Ridzi for atleast giving the short one.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for updates ridhima
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
No Problem Shoaib ðŸ˜Š
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Atleast now all the planets are aligned as Gopi is back to crying and Ahem is back to yelling.  CVs for this show are the dumbest I've ever seen.  They give us a bone with a string attached, so they can be ready to snatch it away at any moment.  Why do we even think they will ever get these two together?  If I were Ahem I wouldn't love Gopi and if I were Gopi I wouldn't love Ahem.  What is the attraction supposed to be on either side? 

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
No Problem! Guys!! ðŸ˜³