India-Forums

Chhoti Si Zindagi
Chhoti Si Zindagi

11th Written Update Completed

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Epi  starts with Isha putting bandage on tinu and all happy.   Vrinda comes and sees everyone laughing.   She asks how is Tinu.?  Kids go up tp her and ask what did masi say and she says why u dont trust ur vrinda didi??  Dont u think if i ask something from masi ..she will refuse...and all rejoice..and isha smiles and says thank you vrinda didi.   Vrtinda says tinu ...and masi brings the doc  and doc goes to see the patient.   Kids think masi brought the doc so fast??   and doc says he has a high fever...how did he get these wounds.   And masi makes up an excuse.   and all kids lookin at her in disbelief.   Doc says i have given the injection ...and get some medicine.   N doc says tinu will be ok.   and doc leaves.   Vrinda syas all this cause of masi...i will go and say thank you to her.  

Vrinda goes up to masi but masi ignores her and comes to kids room and looks at them.   she says u r misbehaving a lot.  Have u all forgotten where u are.   bhola is there too.   Masi says all of u will be locked up.   U are going to steal from masi..??   and vrinda tries to defend them but masi doesnt listen to her.   And masi asks guard search all their belongings and whatever doesnt belong to them throw it out.   All kids are fighting the guards...but guards are throwing it away.   and all kids are crying including isha and ira and vrinda.   Vrinda comes to masi and masi says EH VRINDA!!! all this is ur fault.  You hid all this from me.  looks like i have to get u off ur responsibility..  From today onwards u r not incharge.   Vrinda is shocked.   Masi and bhola leaves.   Vrinda is crying and looking at isha.   Isha is also crying.   Vrinda is beating up a blanket with her cruches.   kids come there and says sorry to her.   vrinda doesnt listen and continues crying.   Isha says vrinda didi...and holds her cruches.   and isha says u r still incharge of us.   and vrinda syas it is all ur planning...u did all this.   and isha says i didnt do anything..  I was just looking after tinu.   And vrinda says for all these yrs i was looking after them...u just want to be there hero.   now see what u have done.   This chutki..u knw how much she loved her doll.  This thakur collected things hard way.  Fatima collected colors...and now all gone.  Cause of u.   isha is crying.   isha says didi pls.   and vrinda says fatima, thakur..take isha away from here.   and isha continues crying.   

calendar with tinu and ira.   and talking about kada that tinu just had.   Isha comes and tinu says isha...thank you for getting me out of andheri goofa.   he says calendar told me everything.   Isha says i was thinking how to make her happy.  And fatima says vrinda loves kheer.   and ira says meri isha know how to make a nice kheer.   and all kids ask her to make it.  Isha agrees.   all kids in the kitchen and isha is making kheer for vrinda.   all are enjoying...while kheer is being prepared.  Kheer is ready.   isha gives it to ira and ira says it is lovely.   Vrinda comes in the hall way.   kids says she is very angry.  and isha syas i have a plan.  Vrinda is sitting down.   ira, chutki and cutkin comes to vrinda..and vrinda ignores them.   Vrinda goes up tp her and says sorry and so does chutki.  and so does cutkin.   and thakur and other kids.   and then chutki feeds her kheer.   vrinda is not eating.  and they says please vrinda didi..and calendar too.  and vrinda finally eats.   Isha is smiling.   vrinda syas i m not mad anymore...u made me eat so much kheer that i wont be mad for yrs.  and vrinda says very nice kheer...and calendar says isha made it.   and then vrinda looks at isha and isha also says sorry.  and all kids says let isha feed u.  and isha is feeding vrinda and vrinda smiles and masi comes there and starts clapping...and all look at masi.   Masi says wow...from now on u r partying vrinda's going away.   masi says i have come here to double ur happiness.   Masi says i have a new incharge...MIss ISHA.   and vrinda shocked and so are the kids.   and so is calendar.   Vrinda has tears in her eyes...and then looks at isha.

Pre-cap -- arjun comes dressed as an old man and is hitting on vrinda,.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821Renu Kohliappkiguriyagold1978starER_ER_YADimpz06nirleppannumilwebmeenanarsaiUtishmaMamanauzeeRaima36gauranitaiA HUGE FAN

gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index