Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shalini92

i think gulaal's mother will take care of her..😉

hahaha! it'll be epic to watch it!

Waiting for the same .HOPE GULAA'S MOTHER GIVES A WAKE UP CALL😵 TO TALLI RANI AND TELLS HER TO STAY AWAY FROM PATI PATNI😆

reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Ahh seeing Talli with Kesar makes my blood boil ðŸ˜¡
And Sudha suggesting this and making Gulaal (pressurizing her) to get Kesar married to Talli as soon as possible OH MY GOD. I'm so angry, there definetly needs to be more Gulaal and Kesar scenes.

And the last scene when Gulaal's watching Kesar sleep obviously showed her natural reaction - SHE DOES NOT want to let Kesar go, i mean its always been " Gulaal has always been Kesar's and Kesar's always been Gulaal's".

And i dont know what it just me or anyone else you know that scene where talli and Gulaal were fighting over the game could that possibly hint the fact that their may be a fight like that between them OVER KESAR. hmm

Gulaal is not my favorite character at the moment she needs to stop with the match making it has be Gulaal and Kesar. I want more scenes to do with them and TO HELL WITH YOGESH really don't like him.

I hope the up coming episodes show us a further understanding of Gulaal and Kesar.
ansuya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ REEMG, well said.  I think only when Kesar explicitly states his lack of interest in Talli will her tubelight com on.  Right now she needs to let him breathe😡 
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks  for nice update .Actualy i am watching gulaal from may 2nd .Only i can say everyone's acting is so good .I like kesar .today his acting was 10/10 .wow what a expression .So cute conversation in between gulaal ,Kesar and his sister.

Gulaal remind me Ragini character ( post leap) .Why gulaal did not realize regarding kesar's feeling.

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks dear,😃

very good analysis n I love reading ur post!😳