Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

11th May - I am sorry (Kes-Gul) (Page 3)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shalini92

^ woah. i didn't see this that way.. yea, maybe he really does feel that.. esp since motabha made it clear that he is not giving gulaal her due respect.. he's supposed to be in vasant's shoes (who was gulaal's first husband!)... and thus, he feels as though he doesn't deserve her..

Shalini as we see that everyone is constantly giving lectures to kesar that poor guy might be imtimidated and ev eryone still considers him as a kid including gulaal ,he has so much expectations to deal with that he kind of dosen't want to admit his feelings .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

^ woah. i didn't see this that way.. yea, maybe he really does feel that.. esp since motabha made it clear that he is not giving gulaal her due respect.. he's supposed to be in vasant's shoes (who was gulaal's first husband!)... and thus, he feels as though he doesn't deserve her..

Shalini as we see that everyone is constantly giving lectures to kesar that poor guy might be imtimidated and ev eryone still considers him as a kid including gulaal ,he has so much expectations to deal with that he kind of dosen't want to admit his feelings .

precisely. nobody sees this new older mature kesar in that show! only us in the audience are aware of this fact. everybody is looking for that younger kesar to take up vasant's responsibilities. lord, he's gonna have a hard time dealing with LITERALLY EVERYBODY!

ritukaprithvi

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

@shalini

Kesar is mature...HE is in love with gulaal...but our devi maiyya has other plans...I was wondering that jk keeps blabbering about kes gul being pati patni...How come sudha dosent understand this that kes -gul are actually officially married...Also talli gives me a scare...hope the cv's dont give us a tallified experience tomorrow...God how much I was mad at the varmala episodeAngry

Ihpe they not pair talli rani and kesarAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvisharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
i think gulaal's mother will take care of her.. Wink

hahaha! it'll be epic to watch it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281ritukaprithvimanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

i think gulaal's mother will take care of her..Wink

hahaha! it'll be epic to watch it!

Waiting for the same .HOPE GULAA'S MOTHER GIVES A WAKE UP CALLPinch TO TALLI RANI AND TELLS HER TO STAY AWAY FROM PATI PATNILOL

ritukaprithvisharneil92

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Ahh seeing Talli with Kesar makes my blood boil Angry
And Sudha suggesting this and making Gulaal (pressurizing her) to get Kesar married to Talli as soon as possible OH MY GOD. I'm so angry, there definetly needs to be more Gulaal and Kesar scenes.

And the last scene when Gulaal's watching Kesar sleep obviously showed her natural reaction - SHE DOES NOT want to let Kesar go, i mean its always been " Gulaal has always been Kesar's and Kesar's always been Gulaal's".

And i dont know what it just me or anyone else you know that scene where talli and Gulaal were fighting over the game could that possibly hint the fact that their may be a fight like that between them OVER KESAR. hmm

Gulaal is not my favorite character at the moment she needs to stop with the match making it has be Gulaal and Kesar. I want more scenes to do with them and TO HELL WITH YOGESH really don't like him.

I hope the up coming episodes show us a further understanding of Gulaal and Kesar.

shk281ritukaprithvi

ansuya12 Senior Member
ansuya12
ansuya12

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
@ REEMG, well said.  I think only when Kesar explicitly states his lack of interest in Talli will her tubelight com on.  Right now she needs to let him breatheAngry 

reemgritukaprithvi

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

thanks  for nice update .Actualy i am watching gulaal from may 2nd .Only i can say everyone's acting is so good .I like kesar .today his acting was 10/10 .wow what a expression .So cute conversation in between gulaal ,Kesar and his sister.

Gulaal remind me Ragini character ( post leap) .Why gulaal did not realize regarding kesar's feeling.

ritukaprithvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index