Gulaal

11th May - I am sorry (Kes-Gul) - Page 2

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: *Reemz*

^Same here. I'm in love with sappy romance like this πŸ€£ Where the love story makes you go 'ouch' β˜ΊοΈ

Want and need more!! I wish I could fast-forward the next month or so but then I know I want to see the gradual progression.

aaahhh! reemz, do you read fanfiction? if yes, i shall give you the access to my treasure, filled with sappy romance stories... πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ shalini
Yeah i know, love makes you feel sappy and makes your heart flutter only in romance novels with happy endings.
sharneil92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

@ shalini

Yeah i know, love makes you feel sappy and makes your heart flutter only in romance novels with happy endings.

I WILL GET MY FAIRYTALE ENDING TOO! πŸ˜³
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ shalini

Of course you will.
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Lennie

Beautiful update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘.BTW Did you notice that there was a small fighting scene bw talli rani and gulaal maiyya ...while playing ludo...are the cvs leaving us some hints...πŸ˜•

absolutely adored the gul-kes scene...Did you notice that when reva says that its good that kesar takes so much care of gulaal...the expression on neils face was so cute as if he was seeking for gulaal's appreciation...but quickly startled when gulaal says to reva that she should not encourage kesar...and then sorry...😳

I was wondering if kesar feels that he is not good enough for gulaal.

What say?

sharneil92 thumbnail
^ woah. i didn't see this that way.. yea, maybe he really does feel that.. esp since motabha made it clear that he is not giving gulaal her due respect.. he's supposed to be in vasant's shoes (who was gulaal's first husband!)... and thus, he feels as though he doesn't deserve her..
Transference thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shalini92

^ woah. i didn't see this that way.. yea, maybe he really does feel that.. esp since motabha made it clear that he is not giving gulaal her due respect.. he's supposed to be in vasant's shoes (who was gulaal's first husband!)... and thus, he feels as though he doesn't deserve her..

Shalini as we see that everyone is constantly giving lectures to kesar that poor guy might be imtimidated and ev eryone still considers him as a kid including gulaal ,he has so much expectations to deal with that he kind of dosen't want to admit his feelings .

sharneil92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manzilmukul

Shalini as we see that everyone is constantly giving lectures to kesar that poor guy might be imtimidated and ev eryone still considers him as a kid including gulaal ,he has so much expectations to deal with that he kind of dosen't want to admit his feelings .

precisely. nobody sees this new older mature kesar in that show! only us in the audience are aware of this fact. everybody is looking for that younger kesar to take up vasant's responsibilities. lord, he's gonna have a hard time dealing with LITERALLY EVERYBODY!
Transference thumbnail

@shalini

Kesar is mature...HE is in love with gulaal...but our devi maiyya has other plans...I was wondering that jk keeps blabbering about kes gul being pati patni...How come sudha dosent understand this that kes -gul are actually officially married...Also talli gives me a scare...hope the cv's dont give us a tallified experience tomorrow...God how much I was mad at the varmala episode😑

Ihpe they not pair talli rani and kesar😑

sharneil92 thumbnail
i think gulaal's mother will take care of her.. πŸ˜‰

hahaha! it'll be epic to watch it!