Gulaal

11th May - I am sorry (Kes-Gul)

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Poor Reva, crying her out saying how much Yogesh lectured her and so on, and wants to know why Kesar did what he did so she can tell them (her in laws esp Yogesh), i am sure she knows and so on, and Gulaal says that Yogesh probably said it in a heat of moment thing (yeah right lol) and then says its a person's habit that one takes out his anger on the person he is the most closest to (yep i am thinking Kesar-Gulaal here)

Talli comes running after Rohan lol, and seems liek Talli plans a sleepover with Gulaal and Reva so they can stay up all night and play a game and so on, again she says about Gulaal's loneliness and also how she always working day in and day out in the house and so on

Seems like there is a still a little tension between Gulaal and Kesar due to how what happened with the fight and Kesar's saying he didnt do anything wrong (obviously we know he knows he went abit extreme in a way and went to see the guy and so on) but i find its Gul-Kes bond that and that right, that they have this nok-jhok and have a little tension between them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Kesar greets Reva, and Reva says he did the right in what he did and knows what really happened (see everyone would say that but only Gulaal knows how out of control and extreme Kesar, and thats why we see a certain discomfort on her face) and says it made her happy to know that Kesar looks after Gulaal, and Gulaal as i said before, she knows it was wrong and she says it that what he did was wrong  (obviously i am thinking the way he was in a rage and kept going) and Reva picks up on some tension, and i have to say i was so surprised to hear Kesar say 'Sorry', i think everyone is whilst watching the episode... even Gulaal was, and Reva asks why he is saying sorry and Kesar replies coz no one here (i think he emphasised more on Gulaal) liked what he did... and even says Sorry for everything he did and asks for forgiveness, tears are evident in Gulaal's eyes - and says he has to ask forgiveness to Yogesh and Gulaal tells him why as who that guy was and Yogesh's dilemma at work and says he is taking out his anger on Reva, and Kesar is surprised and hurt as well, and looks on to Reva

Kesar at Gulaal's parents house to explain to them, and Poonambha says it nice to see him so caring towards Gulaal and says its right, what hubby can stand a word against his wife, and all Kesar can do is look down, and she says that he needs to control his anger as his family has alot of hopes on him and what if something happened to him... and then Gulaal's father says it means lot that he came down to say sorry and also did all this for the honour of his daughter, and he will also talk to Yogesh as well

Less said about Yogesh the better, but all i will say he is a douche lol - he didnt seem to care that someone has even said something about Gulaal and so on, and also another person has said to Kesar today, that he is a husband, and Gulaal is his wife and so on

I knew Sudha bhabhi was thinking of those lines when she was saying she is worried for Talli and so on, and how Talli talks and feels like she is burden to this house, all i can say is the root of this problem is Jamna Kaki, i would of thought that was obvious by what happened last week and so on.  Making Talli a member of this family by getting her married to Kesar as soon as possible, i think in a way it did surprise Gulaal and then for a second thinks about it and agree with Sudha's worries as well and sees its a one only option to get them married. Sudha is concerned whether Kesar can take upon the role of a husband and those responsiblites that a hubby has and if he is ready to fulfill a relation of a marriage as Kesar does something here and there that he lets one down and again we see the talk of the other's days fight back, and you can see Gulaal expression when one talks about that day

Sudha asks that question that needs to be asked, Does Kesar even love Talli and so on, and all Gulaal can say is he likes her and we need to give him time so his likeness changes to love and says we need to get them together and spent time together and obviously we all know a idea will pop into Gulaal later on and it did lol

Since two days ago it was Kesar turns to watch Gulaal sleep, now its the other way round as Gulaal watches Kesar asleep thinking of what Sudha was saying - it was done so well, again the cinematography speaks so well. On one hand she thinks of what Sudha says but on one hand her expression says something else, those eyes filled are somewhat moist

For me this episode showed us that maybe in the future Gulaal might see a difference to how Kesar is with Talli and how he is with her, and maybe she could pick up on Kesar's feelings and how they are if she analyses the vast difference in them to her and also Talli, and maybe just push Kesar-Talli together more and so on, if Gulaal does get an inkling he is falling for her (i dont see how it could happen for her (it could how i have explained Gulaal coming to a sort of inkling feeling) only coz i think we all want Kesar to realize it first, seeing as he is having his transition of falling IN love deeply with her even he will know he loves her from childhood but its about being IN love now)

And not only that what Sudha said about Kesar seeing what marriage is and stepping into a role of a hubby - could it be an hint that Kesar will start seeing 'a marriage' for him and Gulaal (and lets not forget two ppl have said to him he is a husband, and Gulaal his wife and how a husband stood up for a wife, see these ppl put a name on their relation whilst for us we see that bond and love on why Kesar did what he did for Gulaal and so much more)

Oh another thing Reva noticed the bangles on Gulaal and says these are nice

PRECAP - Gulaal seeing Kesar and Talli off and Gulaal's parents see them on the bike and Gul's mum says Gulaal herself is letting of her kismet and as a mother she will have to do something about Talli
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Needless to say, I was awaiting your topic :P

The 'Sorry' scene was really adorable. They just tug at your heart and the craving to see them together automatically heightens when you see a bond like that. Their moist eyes for each other <3

Yogesh is a...I'd rather not say but he's so rude! Gadhero...!

The last scene was nice too. Once again, there's the whole secret peeping. She didn't seem happy about letting him go did she? Subconsciously, she knows Kesar has been hers for so long but then getting him and Talli together is something she feels she has to do.
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
MY FAV scene was the "sorry" one too, reemz! 

omg, his gaze is locked on the carpet when he says that, showing how much he is ashamed to let gulaal down because obviously she was unhappy with his extreme behaviour.

its just like old times... whenever he apologised to gulaal for behaving inappropriately, his gaze would lock on the ground and he would feel so bad because he hurt gulaal. 

oh, this is the perfect romance story for sappy heart like mine! πŸ˜³
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Needless to say, I was awaiting your topic :P

The 'Sorry' scene was really adorable. They just tug at your heart and the craving to see them together automatically heightens when you see a bond like that. Their moist eyes for each other <3   Exactly, you just feel so certain each time, that they belong together and so much more

Yogesh is a...I'd rather not say but he's so rude! Gadhero...!      Exactly πŸ˜† i find it a shame to call him Gulaal's brother now

The last scene was nice too. Once again, there's the whole secret peeping. She didn't seem happy about letting him did she? Subconsciously, she knows Kesar has been hers for so long but then getting him and Talli together is something she feels she has to do.  Yep the secret peeping and just gazing and not saying anything, she could of done that whilst in her room and thinking ofd Sudha's words and so on, but here she is standing outside and watching him and so on, i guess the scene impacts so much more like this...  

Letting him go will hit her fully when she really has to let him go, if that and when that happens of him being someone elses and not her's anymore - and not been by name but by also the bond they have

Getting Kesar-Talli together does feel that she needs to do this and so on, for not only as well but for everyone Talli, Sudha and god knows who else and for Kesar, i think will are all awaiting his reaction to this all which i will wait for however long it will take lol

Not only that is the worry on how Kesar is and when he will fully step into the role of an ideal person for responsiblitles and so on

Again Anger was highlighted in each episode so far after the maha-episode, his anger one day i think is gonna do some damage to the family or mostly to him

Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini92

MY FAV scene was the "sorry" one too, reemz! 

omg, his gaze is locked on the carpet when he says that, showing how much he is ashamed to let gulaal down because obviously she was unhappy with his extreme behaviour.

its just like old times... whenever he apologised to gulaal for behaving inappropriately, his gaze would lock on the ground and he would feel so bad because he hurt gulaal. 

oh, this is the perfect romance story for sappy heart like mine! πŸ˜³

Yep, his gaze down and saying sorry and obviously we all know Gulala would react and reach out to him and she did in a way when she stopped him and so on
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^Same here. I'm in love with sappy romance like this πŸ€£ Where the love story makes you go 'ouch' β˜ΊοΈ

Want and need more!! I wish I could fast-forward the next month or so but then I know I want to see the gradual progression.
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Lennie
I am so mad at the cv's today , are they not rushing KESAR here there every where. Should they not concertrate on Vasant track first? KESAR has his plate full already ,and now they start this match making  track . They poor dear is running around confused with so much on his plate. Should he not give a name to his feelings for what he feels for GULAAL. Are we supposed to take a guess on his behalf and feel delighted, only to see our hopes crash. Should GULLAL start showing some feelings for him if they do intend to pair them up even at the end. Everything seems to open for my comfort.

Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

@ Lennie

I am so mad at the cv's today , are they not rushing KESAR here there every where. Should they not concertrate on Vasant track first? KESAR has his plate full already ,and now they start this match making  track . They poor dear is running around confused with so much on his plate. Should he not give a name to his feelings for what he feels for GULAAL. Are we supposed to take a guess on his behalf and feel delighted, only to see our hopes crash. Should GULLAL start showing some feelings for him if they do intend to pair them up even at the end. Everything seems to open for my comfort.

I dont see the confusion, from what i can see things are going how they should be for now

And what Vasant track, the Kesar that knows the truth, and still there and will be

Everything will come into play and connect along the way

Right now its about Kesar's feelings and so on, and his transition to falling IN love and so on evenw ith things happening around him, his eyes will seek Gulaal and we will see feelings and emotions in them for her and so on - that how it should be and i hope it is
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Reemz
I grew up on romance novels with happy endings and the love will last for ever romance and i am scared to see talli around all the time with them. I know KESAR-GULAAL have something special between them they need to be together.  
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

@ Reemz

I grew up on romance novels with happy endings and the love will last for ever romance and i am scared to see talli around all the time with them. I know KESAR-GULAAL have something special between them they need to be together.  

rituka, we're peas from the same pod! i love fairy tale endings... sigh... πŸ˜³