Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Misti Angie , here i agree with CD two, ...To make Dev jealous there should be a good looking handsome guy  Otherwise Rohan is enough to do the job as yo have sketched so many scenes with three of them ...For that Creatives would not have to do so much efforts ...Now is the time for grumpy Dev and smiling Radhika  with naughty Rohan ...

Neerja/CD, ok I will bring a handsome guy for Radhika and Chachunder can be the pediatrician for Baby Bhasu.  He can give some extra injections to Baby Bhasu (Like Misti's baby Banshee for him too) when he becomes too demanding and maybe Baby Bhasu would insist that Poppa Fruitcake takes some injection in his backside too.  Poppa Fruitcake would have no choice but to take them from Chachunder who can hurt him a little too much without Mommy Phuljhari knowing about it.  Otherwise, she would turn on Chachunder for hurting her cute kiddie Fruitcake (he is a kid only for Mommy Phuljhari as he is behaving like one with her).
Angie12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

He can also be Baby Bhasu's special doctor who will be needed frequently to visit the house.

Misti,  I like your suggestion better and I wrote it in response to CD and Neerja.  They are both against him being Radhika's childhood friend.  They want a better looking and sophisticated candidate for that position.  I have to agree there as the fruitcake is good looking and we need a competition for him in every area.

😆😆😆...I can imagine him hiding in the cupboard.

He won't be hiding alone either.  He would take Phuljhari with him even though Phuljhari can very well stay outside in the room as it her room officially.  But this would be his excuse to hug her and hold her tight.  He might even kiss her and his excuse would be that he didn't want her to breath heavily that would alert Bhabi aunty to their presence in the closet.  Then he can come out of the closet and growl at Phuljhari for forcing him to take this step of kissing her and betraying baby Bhasu.  He would promise to stay out of the room until the next morning when he would be back to take his daily clothes.

Angie12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Couldn't help but notice that the Idols were clean and in good shape after being imprisoned for 12 years   ðŸ˜‰   Wow kaburtani carried that key around her waist for 12 years.   ðŸ˜ƒ

😆  It is Kanha's leela.  Didn't want Phuljhari to do too much cleaning.  I am actually glad that Kabutarni carried it for 12 years.  Otherwise,  Phuljhari would have been forced to bring a hammer and spent her precious time (which she spent on a useful activity like making Fruitcake angry) on breaking open the lock.
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Misti,

Enjoyed reading your thoughts.
Thanks Radha.

Ever since the introduction of adult Radhika, she has been portrayed to be so goal-oriented, focussed and quite fearless.  I am really loving this Radhika.😃
She is good but she also has brains and is shrewd. I hope they bring that part of her out too and do not carry on this trying to convert Dev blindly without thinking, otherwise audience might start to perceive her as too one dimensional. She has layers in her characterisation that should be slowly brought out...the tracks should be based on the unraveeling of her layer and not the other way around that depending on the tracks her layers come out.     

Viraat is an angry young man with brains intact but is not allowed freedom to do what he thinks is right, he has a jealous but a shrewd wife who can be apotential ally to mellow his anger and be smart villians.  BB is on her big fat ego trip and when she falls---poor maa dharthi she has to takea huge weight.😉  the drama can be kept intriguing with all the players in position and waiting for the first one to make the move, it makes the game really interesting.
I liked Virat as  a kid...he had an independent rebellious streak in him and if they bring that out then the story might get interesting. Till now to me his wife is not shrewd, she has brains and knows how it and also has the capability to hoodwink others...but she does talk a lot and her problem is her jealousy...but she also wants RPtian post desperately, so she will be an interesting character to watch if they develop her properly. 
In the next few days we have the WILL coming into the picture.  As audience we are not expecting anything much to happen--where does this leave Radhika?  We will get to see BB totally flustered, the angry young man and his wife to go their ways of solving the issue, others getting to know why this marriage was performed though confronted with a lot of obstacles, will Padma and BB inter change roles--Padma beginning to realise that someone else is at fault,  Bb thinks Radhika is of no use now---wonder how Dev comes here?
 Lets see what they show...there are loads of things they can show and interesting interactions to unravel if they treat it properly.
All in all scope for good drama if dealt with precision and clarity.
Yes...the scope is there if dealt with properly..

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

That scene in CB1 was nice because they showed Radhika's true feelings coming out and Dev became sure that Radhika loved him.
Yes that was a nice scene in CB1 and Dev had a gentle mocking smile on his face which was flustering Radhika and she kept on fumbling.

Here, they copied it and not sure how they would show it tomorrow or skip it altogether.  It would be more effective if they show that Dev starts to become a little calm towards Radhika as he realizes that his uncontrolled anger may physically hurt her.  
Yes...Dev has a lot on anger hidden in him...which he is entitled too because he has lost a lot in life due to some other peoples action and what he has been taught...but due to his buttons being pushed he is lashing out at the wrong person and if he is not carefull this misplaced anger can cause serious harm to Radhika. So I hope they use this scene to show him to take a step back when Radhika is concerned. I am waiting for this anger to be unleashed on the members of the Purohit household .

misti73 thumbnail

CD,  I understand your feelings and I too thought of Chachunder as little uncouth for Radhika.  But Misti's suggestion of making him baby Bhasu's doctor is pretty good.  But you have to admit that Chachunder was good in pushing Abhay's buttons and here he can do the same since Fruitcake is acting out so much.  So he needs to be brought down to earth and Chachunder's wit seems great for that.  Also, Kabutarni and Banshee are too full of themselves and need a person like Chachunder to balance them out.  Phuljhari is enough for everyone but she needs somebody for these jobs.  She is the queen and doesn't have to dirty her hands for such menial stuff.  So she needs a court jester for such purposes and Chachunder is a great candidate for this position.

Angie Chenu is there...but for that Radhika has to tempt him with money...but chenu won't have that much affect on fruitcake...so definitely need someone who is new to him..who likes Phuljhari...who can think on his feet and is witty.
misti73 thumbnail

Neerja/CD, ok I will bring a handsome guy for Radhika and Chachunder can be the pediatrician for Baby Bhasu.  He can give some extra injections to Baby Bhasu (Like Misti's baby Banshee for him too) when he becomes too demanding and maybe Baby Bhasu would insist that Poppa Fruitcake takes some injection in his backside too.
😆😆😆😆 Does this Purohit family have a fascination for taking injections on their backside...dadaji is already doing it...now you are saying that Poppa fruitcake and Baby Bhasu also will be doing the same thing.😉😆

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Super analysis, Misti and Why3/6/12 (when will you change to 12 - CVs magic number lol). Just loved reading all the pages and everyone's comments after a long time. 
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bholabear

Super analysis, Misti and Why3/6/12 (when will you change to 12 - CVs magic number lol). Just loved reading all the pages and everyone's comments after a long time. 

Thanks Bholabear...I think Angie is stuck to why6...she can't go for why12 because IF won't allow her.😉😃
Angie12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

Angie Chenu is there...but for that Radhika has to tempt him with money...but chenu won't have that much affect on fruitcake...so definitely need someone who is new to him..who likes Phuljhari...who can think on his feet and is witty.

Chenu is ok as he can be helpful to Radhika.  He would probably be useful when there is an open war between Kabutarni and Radhika.  But Dev started liking Chenu when he came to know that he was Radhika's brother.  And he is too smart for Chenu.  So yes, your Chachunder idea is great.

But then these chunnu munnu don't really use the existing characters (removed Rashmi altogether and everyone has amnesia regarding her).  So can they bring new interesting characters and do justice to them.  No as they messed up Shantanu and Chachunder in CB1 despite the good actors. 

In the beginning they got a lot of characters in CB2.  They probably thought that they would get a lot of tracks that way which is generally a good idea.  But then these chunnu munnu can not write a track where multiple characters can be used where some characters do not become prominent until they are needed specifically.  They could have easily shown that Rashmi who is supposedly studying in Mumbai came for the wedding, stayed even for the accident but has to eventually go back.  She could have been shown neutral at this time where she stayed out of Radhika's way and didn't have much interaction.  Then later on she could have been developed.  But now if they suddenly bring her back for a track, it would be too jarring and unrealistic.