Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 11th may 2011 - Page 2

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks Misti. As usual couldnt control my laughter after reading ur post!! 🤣

Hehe...true they all are digging huge holes for themselves!! Poor Dev...didnt know that his suggestion would cost him his room!! Hehe! Radhika gave such a serene smile on her win...and Dev was aghast! 😆

Loved Radhika today...she was excellent...outwardly meek, docile to everyone...but she is anything but that 😉!! Loved the way she went and kept her Kanha idol without any hesitation...BB stood there dumbly!! Hehe!!  Virat was right, but guess BB's too blind with arrogance to decipher Rads!! 

Right now, my only problem is Dev! This guy seriously confuses me like anything  What does he want actually?? Either he wants Rads to hate him, thus deliberately behaves angrily, so that she can stop ranting abt their child marriage and get drawn towards Rohan... 
Or does he wants her for himself?? If he wants her, then why behave so badly and shout at her...! Because he feels that he has the haq (right!) to shout on her????  God!

He is the only one apart from Rads herself who knows abt the incomplete marriage...so he tried postponing the gruhpravesh... is it the reason why he stopped Rads from going in to Rohan's room? Or was it b'cuz deep within he cant see her with someone else other than him??

Then, again once entering inside the room...he growls like a kid! And even blabbers that "you are Rohan's wife!!" Now doesnt he know that she is NOT Rohan's wife?? What is this guy trying to prove? 

The only way can be to show a good monologue from Dev's side explaining his actions to audience! Nothing wrong if the guy is confused in himself...has ambivalent emotions arising inside...being torn between his brain and heart!! Even that is fine... atleast we get to knw he is confused! But by making him quiet... or rather not bringing him in the frame...they are only increasing our confusions!! 

And why is Dev seen so less? Either is off to work or mutt!! Why? Isnt he the main lead...why is he being relegated to a side character now? Everyone else than him is being given more prominence and space...but Dev is hardly seen! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ekta_bajaj

misti this girl rads is not going to understand actually she does not know about dev's place in this house.acc to her .he is purohits son but when she will see how virat behaves with him ,she will come to understand dev's behaviour his situation well and she will be the one who will make him understand and come out of those thoughts 

I know that after seeing how Dev is being treated she will get a better picture but there is something called intuition in every person...Radhika is pretty sharp so she should read from Devs body language when to push and when to stand back and let him come to her...but since she is not thinking about all these things and is only thinking about how to get KK all this is striking her...this basic reading of Dev's body language and then adapting herself to how to deal with him is different to understanding Devs sense of obligation through his interactions with others. 

misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tilashini

precap : Rohan(BABY BHASU) cums running pulling up his pants!! OMG! 🤣🤣🤣

Hi Tigu,...you will see that tmrw...be patient.😉
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: why6

I like the episode today as Radhika's actions are very much with her character.  Maheswari underestimates her based on her initial impression and by Radhika's quiet nature.  But silent water runs deep.  People who don't necessarily talk or argue are usually the ones who are strongest and self-reliant.  If Maheswari opens her eyes, she would realize that CB is the perfect candidate for Mrs. RP and fits Dadaji's vision of Rajpurohitain. 

Dadaji is understanding that Kanha's leela has brought a person who is going to make things right.  So he has to realize that Radhika has to be Dev's wife since Dev is going to turn 23 and there is this girl who is perfect for the title role and has said that she is here to make things right.  So would be nice to see his thoughts.  At this point,  it is not a mystery for audience that Dev is the hidden grandson and future RP.  So why keep Dadaji's thoughts so mysterious.
Thats them and their false mystery...these chunnu munnu are experts in it...don't know why they do it, but they are pretty consistent about it.

It was interesting that Radhika offered the aarti to Mohini today and Mohini was looking angry.  She had consoled herself in the morning that Radhika was forced to do her puja outside and few hours later, Radhika was doing it inside and even offering her the aarti.  Mohini has more brains than Kabutarni but her jealousy as well as Kabutarni's distrust of Mohini's intelligence is her downfall.
Yes...

Kabutarni's arrogance was always her mistake.  That's why it still doesn't make sense that everyone thinks of Kabutarni as Devi.  If Padma can be so adamant about things (and she was like that before leap too), then how did she let Maheswari control all things?  They really need to show Padma and Amba's thinking.  Amba is again back to being serious with Maheswari and not smiling like a puppet.  So why were they so quiet for 12 years and now are suddenly speaking up or giving those looks?  These characters should not be changed according to the tracks.  Suddenly, Padma will again become dumb in another track and Amba would start calling Maheswari Devi.   It is ok for Dev to think of Maheswari as a nice person because he got influenced by her behavior after the accident of Dadaji.  Now that they are showing that he went to boarding school after the accident, it makes sense that he wasn't there to see Mahewari's behavior.  By the time he came back (probably after he turned 18), Maheswari had controlled everything and used him to run things associated to RP title.  Hence he never got to see her true colors.  But for Padma and Amba, it does not make sense that they had no doubts about Maheswari in 12 years. 
I think regarding Dev it finally sunk in for the creatives that it will be better if they show him staying outside the house to make sense for his characterisation...we asked this before too just after the leap but then they kept their mouths shut. If they had said this before then the audience who left during those weeks because they could not make sense of the characters would still have been watching the show now. The same for Padma and amma...did Padma keep quiet because she saw that her son will be staying with her and also that he is getting all the attention...then let her say it or show it...same with amma...and you are taking about characterisation here they have even now got rid of a character...Padmas daughter has been removed from the script. I don't know why they start a show without having the script ready.Highly irresponsible behaviour of the PH and channel.

Padma is only concerned about her life and her son.  So she lashes out at Maheswari only when her son or she is threatened.  Otherwise, she used to keep quiet when Maheswari was nasty to Dev.  Even now she was willing to blame Dev when it turned out that he was Radhika's love.  She didn't even think that Dev was sacrificing his love.  Previously she was excited about Radhika when her son wanted her.  Now Radhika is the scapegoat for all her faults.  I hope they show that Radhika and Dev understand Padma and Maheswari eventually and don't try to reform them.  These people deserve the punishment they would get.  But with chunnu munnu at helm, who knows if anybody would ever get any punishment for their actions. 

Yes...Padma is also interested in RP position...so if she gets to know that Rohan might get it, she should put up a fight.

Rubina looks more nice when she has less makeup.  Also no tent sarees for her.  Other thing I don't understand is the pallu part.  If nobody is wearing pallu,  why would Radhika wear it.  If she wears the saree in a normal style, she would still look different from Mohini who wears a lot of makeup.  So need for a pallu to show that Radhika is different from others.  Even in villages, women don't wear pallu that much and here we are talking about Mathura - a relatively known town.

Yes...they are just doing this to show that she is the good bahu....

[/QUOTE]
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neerjashingla

Misti Angie loved reading your comments ... with todays episode  story is moving in some direction ...Radhika is doing very well with her patent style , listening to all but doing what she wants to do ...She has such a innocent  and quite face, because of that  Maheshwari is living in her dream-world thinking she wlll handle Bholi-bhali Radhika but going get a shock...I like her hint of smile when she looks at Dev  showing him the things are moving her way ...Now lets see how Dev is going to avoid Radhika,  with her sweet and innocent smile...Radhika to keep her distance with him ...In fact  i enjoy reading your and Angie,s scenes , Dev ,s jealousy , ...very soon there is going to be confrontation between Radhika and Maheshwari because of Dada ji , and how Radhika handles it ...Your going on discussion is so interesting that i can not stop laughing  and in all that , your suggestions to the track which can turn it interesting...I think you are right about that everyone wants to hear some thoughts of Dev , his feelings what he is thinking about all this going on happenings , you have rightly written that Creatives do not wants to be disturbed from their sleep where Dev is concerned , left to the viewers to assume from  Dev,s expressions...Should incorporate your scenes in the coming episodes and it will be fun

There should be loads of confrontations between the badi bahu and Radhika...Radhika is very set in her ways, when she wants to do something she will do it in her own quiet way...which any shrewd person should be able to read but badi bahu is not that, she thinks with her ego. Dadaji has understood that, even Padma has...she told her that Radhika broke a rule ...but Padma is also lashing out and badi bahu is taking Padmas responses as her anger and so she is not thinking about it. Badi bahu is also thinking that Padma is questioning her authority so she is becoming more stricter with her but actually it is Radhika who is quielty questioning her authority and this is not been seen by her. Virath can see that, even Mohini can. It is the case of two cats fighting and a monkey making merry...😉
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: misti73

Yes...😆😆...and Dev had to belao papad for his whatever number suhag raat...that one owas on the roof top.
😆  He begged with folded hands to Radhika to come for SR until Dadima took pity on him.  I want him to beg for a lot of forgiveness from Radhika and then only she should relent.  Of course this should come after he loses her for a while.  
I know ...but still it is gendwa phool na...so I am a bit worried...and who knows if Fruitcake tells her to  do something regarding Kabutarnis well being and since she wanst to prove to him that she will do anything to get KK...she might use gendwa phool...that is what I am worried about.
😆  Ok I con now understand your concern.  Phuljhari is soft where Fruitcake is concerned and does melt easily.  Otherwise, she wouldn't be taking so much of his attitude.  But then fruitcake is very traditional and wants Phuljhari type girls only.  He would be running away from Dotty when she lands at PB (which she will eventually).

Oh Radhika might be told to feed Baby Bhasu but Banshee will protest that it is not good she is trying to poison him...so badi ma will say fine let fruitcake taste it first and if he survives then it is ok...so Fruitcake will eat it...and again throw a tantrum...while he is again pretending to take another shirt and possible a pair of trousers from the cupboard. Baby Bhasu will come to Phuljhari...which kid wants to be stuck with a mother like Banshee...Or she will prepare something and when Fruitcake is around she will say that she is not sure whether it is ok for Purohit standard or not...now amma will be there with her so she will take some and give it to Fruitcake to taste...he will taste it and say that its very nice and then wil ask wh has made it? Amma will proudly say that choti bahu has made it and it was just for tasting.
Ok, your scenarios are good and make total sense.  Otherwise, Fruitcake would be resisting eating Phuljhari's food.  Of course, Phuljhari won't be able to feed Fruitcake by her hand.  But he doesn't deserve that at this time anyway.  In fact, he needs to feel jealous when later on Phuljhari feeds Dadaji who is extremely happy with Phuljhari as well as Baby Bhasu.

I am amazed as to how she managed to keep everything under wraps for 12 years...it feels as if everyone has woken up from some dreamworld. Shows the failure of the creatives regarding characterisation of the Purohits and the handling of the leap and the following 2-3 weeks.  
Yes, this week they finally showed that Rohan stayed home and was spoilt by Padma and Maheswari whereas Dev and Viraath went away.  So that explains Dev's blindness towards Maheswari.  As you mentioned in another response if they had explained it earlier,  audience wouldn't have left.  They never showed the characters of Padma and Amba and that's why audience don't like the new PF.  The characters can be negative or positive but they have to make sense.  That's why some other shows such as Na Aana and others are still on top because they haven't changed the characterization of main characters and so people still like to watch them despite lousy tracks.

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: misti73

Angie now kabutarni is trying to look good so she won't give him the store room...I hope they show your version of Rohans birthday party...that Virat and badi bahu are waitingbut the lawyers don't arrive...then badi bahu goes to find out why and she is told that this is not the right time and she will be told when the right time arrives...that should freak her out.
That is true about Kabutarni trying to look nice.  She doesn't want to spoil her image in front of Phuljhari at this time.  The servant part would resurface when the partial truth comes out that Fruitcake likes Phuljhari and vice versa.  I don't think the marriage part would come out soon (I guess it depends on when they show Fruitcake's birthday which is a big mystery now).  

If Rohan is not the heir, then the lawyers coming in doesn't make sense.  For 12 years these lawyers didn't tell kabutarni anything.  So the lawyers don't come if there is no will to be read.  Also, they are forbidden to tell the contents to even family members.  But they can tell her that it is not the right time.  Would love to see Kabutarni freaking out and Aagbabula becoming even more angry and lashing out at Kabutarni.

Oh yes...I am going to imagine Chachunder in that role...he will have a brilliant time in this madhouse.😳😳😍

Misti, you and your fascination with Chachunder!!!.  😆  Ok, I have to now picture Chachunder in this role.  Have to agree that he is perfect for this family and would drive Kabutarni, Banshee and Fruitcake nuts.  

So Chachunder is Radhika's childhood friend (after Fruitcake left Rawal) and studied with her.  He really likes her but Phuljhari is only fond of him as a friend.  She, Barkha and Chachunder used to be classmates and friends at Gurukul.  Now Chachunder and Barkha are in Mathura and going to the same college.  Chachunder will be visiting her soon along with Barkha to ask her to continue her studies as that used to be her dream.  Banshee would be sarcastic but Maheswari would let her go back to college as she wants to be in good books of Phuljhari and this is harmless activity from her POV.  

Also, Phuljhari here is not obsessive about house work as she used to be in CB1.  So she does her pujas in the morning and evenings and go to school during daytime when even Fruitcake is out working on his RP duties.  So this way she doesn't lose any precious time with Fruitcake.   Now Fruitcake is going to be not happy when he finds out that Phuljhari has been allowed to go back to school.  He hasn't met with Chachunder yet but has heard from Banshee who complained to her new adopted son Fruitcake about Phuljhari not caring that Baby Bhasu is home and went with her adult male friend to college.   To be continued for the revenge scenario for the day when Fruitcake is extra obnoxious to Phuljari.

Well he did lose his childhood and all the things that are part of a childs developement and now with Phuljhari he feels comfortable enough to do all that...he does ned to get it out of his system.
 Yes, but soon he would be running out of reasons to be mad at Phuljhari.  Also, the room is equivalent of storeroom of CB1.  There, the important files were kept in the storeroom so that Dev and Radhika could meet (now who keeps the office files in storeroom?  But I guess they couldn't give Radhika the home office to sleep).  Here it is more logical.  Fruitcake would be coming for his daily wear as he is only taking two shirts at this time.  Also I am sure he would sneak in when Phuljhari is sleeping and look at her and then ponder about kissing her.  I can see one episode where he would be forced to hide in the closet when Bhabi aunty shows up in Phuljhari's new room after becoming suspicious.

Thats why I wrote that he should now think when he is alone in his room. They need to show a monolgue from him showing his remorse and explaining his actions. Anyway I think we have repeatedly said this but chunnu munnu are playing their silly game... Its just that we have been asking and this is their way of saying that we are the writers so we will do what we want...so let them do what they wan to do. 
Yeah, it is as if Chunnu munnu do not want to increase their ratings.  The ratings may not go up in the short-run but would go up in the long run if they show these details.

ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Musti & Why6 - Chuchundar to make Dev jealous? Ooh nooo nooo... Remember we want a HANDSOME guy for Radhika, to make Dev jealous, not no Mauwali/gunda looking character.

Also we have to stop asking about daima when they make her act dumb or is absent... We did that and now she is "in our face again." Begone woman...Grrr.
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The suitcase scenario is a copy of CB1. Atleast there she cried , blew on his cuts and wiped off the blood... Wonder if tomorrow they will show him holding her arm and dabbing the blood.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Misti Angie , here i agree with CD two, ...To make Dev jealous there should be a good looking handsome guy  Otherwise Rohan is enough to do the job as yo have sketched so many scenes with three of them ...For that Creatives would not have to do so much efforts ...Now is the time for grumpy Dev and smiling Radhika  with naughty Rohan ...
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next