Baby Bhasu-Rohan
Lady Banshee-Padma
Kabutarni-Badi bahu
Kabutar- Badi bahus husband
Bhabhi aunty-Mohini
Chintamani-dadaji
Aagbabula-Viraat
Chunnu munnu-creatives.

Ahh………so the door of the temple is opened by Mommy Phuljhari, she cleans the temple and then calmly marches out of the room without bothering about anyone else……😆…….this leaves Bhabhi Aunty scratching her head as to where Mommy Phuljhari has disappeared…😆.don't worry she is not after your saris and your ornaments……😆….she is going to get her friend Kanha from outside…😃…..and she does………she goes to him and says that I have come to take you home and I am not going to hide you anymore…………..and she picks him up and then calmly marches back and puts him in the mandir…😆…..Chintamani is completely bowled over and is in love with Mommy Phuljhari…😆..oh Mommy Phuljhari has also recruited a helper who has brought flowers…😃…..flowers……😲….gendwa phool…😭.please Mommy Phuljhari this time treat my gendwa phool gently…😭😳…..I know Angie you will again say that this time it is the symbol of love,😳….but still……😭.treat it gently…😭…..and then she goes to chintamaniji and brings him forward and does arti and prayers. Then gives the artis blessing to chintamaniji…😃……who has a I am in love look"😆 Kabutar and amma are smiling………..Bhabhi Aunty is definitely on fire now…😆……and yeh lo…….another bull is on rampage…😳….I hope that all the glasswares have been insured…🤔…..never know what might happen with so many bulls running around………oh the bull…..Aagbabula who glares at Kabutarni…😆…..and is seen by Kabutar………Now on the roof…😆…..Aagbabula is shouting to his darling mother that if you are not careful then this girl will show a thenga to you and dance tandav on your head……👍🏼…..but his mother has now fallen in love with her new hobby😆…that is digging nice big holes and jumping in them with glee …😆……Mera kya hai…kabutarni…go dig…🤣…..I am just sitting back and enjoying seeing you do it…😆😆…….so kabutarni again swells up her chest and says……😉.if I can put Mommy Phuljhari on my head then I can also throw her down…😳…….yeh yeh but you will be sitting in the hole na…😆..so even if you push the person on your head, that person just has to step down and put her feet on the ground…….so where is the problem……🤔…….anyway she sees amma approaching so changes her conversation and tell amma that Mommy Phuljhari has to prepare the first rasoi……😃…….amma tries to point out that in doing so Madam Banshee might be hurt but Kabutarni again digs another hole for herself……😆….mmm…🤔…how many holes is she going to digging in a day…🤔..she has been very busy today…😆…….poor thing…😆……

Now downstairs Bhabhi Aunty is taking Mommy Phuljhari to Baby Bhasus room and Mommy Phuljhari is again calling her friend to help her because she does not want to spend a night in a parya mards room…and Kanha gives a whack to Madam Banshee 😆…who screeches………halt…🤔…..like a traffic police constable…😛…..Madam Banshee is now stomping her feet and fire is coming out from her nostrils…😉……that Mommy Phuljhari will not go near Baby Banshee………...don't worry at this rate your son will go to her...😃…..and then Kabutarni again rushes in with a big spade to dig another hole……😆.The rate at which she is digging holes she will give any mole an inferioty complex……🤔….and says how could you break this old tradition in this family……😆…Madam Banshee……..now raises her righteous head and says……😳….why not…if she can break a rule so why can't I…😆….my my rebellion in Purohit Bhavan…😆……and then Poppa Fruitcake lands there…..now we all know that Poppa Fruitcake is a very faithful follower of Kabutarni so he borrows the spade from Kabutarni and starts digging a hole for himself………he was feeling left out na from this digging a hole business…😆……..so he takes his most pompous tone and says…😳…..no torturing poor Baby Bhasu…😳…..so Kabutarni says fine…you move to the small guest room and Phuljhari will sleep in your room……🤣…….and Mommy Phuljhari has a beautiful smile on her face and Poppa Fruitcake who is now nicely sitting in his hole is zapped……😆.psst…Poppa Fruitcake..listen…you might be able to take on Phuljhari but don't think that you can take on Angie…😉…this is just the beginning...she is furious at you and is dreaming of all delicious revenge scenarious and nicely describing them too……😆..so be carefull ok……😆… 

Now Poppa Fruitcake is close to throwing a tantrum in his hole but he keeps his temper in control……….and Kabutarni says that when Baby Bhasu will get well then Mommy Phujhari will move into that room…..yeh yeh…lets see…😉……and then Bhabhi Aunty takes Mommy Phuljhari to Poppa Fruitcakes room and drops a valuable piece of information that for some reason Kabutarni likes Mommy Phuljhari and her tone makes Mommy Phuljhari look at Bhabhi Aunty……😃…Auntyjee is very sad that Mommy Phuljhari has to spend the night is another man's room but Mommy Phuljhari says that whatever kanha does is for the good…which goes tangentially to Bhabi Aunty…😆……..and she says that you talk in a very round about way…😆….I told you Bhabi Aunty yesterday that Mommy Phuljhari will put you on a merry go round and make you go round and round……😆…but Mommy Phuljhari…..you know there is no need to tell her about Kanha leela…😳…sometimes it is better to just listen and zip ones mouth…😳…….so anyway they reach Poppa Fruitcakes room………….Bhabhi Aunty leaves and Mommy Phuljhari thanks kanha and says that I am happy that I am in my husband's room and looks at Bumbumbhole's picture and smiles…😃…….she picks up the picture and is happy seeing it…😃……and then Poppa Fruitcake comes in growling……😆..atleast he knows that he has to knock…..I would not have been surprised if he had just barged in……😳….and he starts bawling and throwing a  fit that he has come to take something……..Mommy Phulhari runs to him and says come in……….Poppa Fruitcake takes his suitcase and dumps it on the bed and turns to take his clothes……..Mommy Phuljhari runs to help him with a big smile on her face……………aiyooo when will this girl understand……🤔……..and gets told off by Poppa Fruitcake ………….Mommy Phuljhari says that all this shows that I am you wife because in front of everyone I have got the right to sleep in your room…👏.and then makes Poppa Fruitcake more angry…..who just dumps two pieces of clothing in the big suitcase……😳…..ahh so Poppa Fruitcake you want to come again and again to take one or two pieces of clothing………😉….not a bad idea Poppa Fruitcake …😛…..anyway Mummy Phuljhari then again goes to help Poppa Fruitcake and Poppa Fruitcake now runs and bangs the lid of the suitcase which hurts Mommy Phuljharis hand and blood comes out…😡………..Poppa Fruitcake whta the heck was that for…😡….fine you don't want her help but that does not mean that you have to be careless…😡…..stop behaving like a spoilt brat……😡…….and Mommy Phuljhari when will you learn to back off………she is looking at him with an innocent look and he with a I don't know what to say look...

Comment-

Liked the episode…..the characters hidden self are slowly coming out. Radhikas don't care attitude regarding anyone interfering in her pooja….she opens the temple door and then not caring about anyone calmly marches out and brings back her Kanha idol and puts him in the rightful face…..even after seen this attitude of her bholi bhali choti bahu the badi bahu is still keeping her head above clouds and is in her la la land……….Dadaji had a very serene and peaceful expression on his face, as if he knows that everything will get well………even Mohini is worried and Virath clearly told his mother that she is taking the wrong decision and to be careful regarding Radhika. Mohini also remarked later on that Radhika talks in a very round about way…..both Virath and Mohini have brains and if they want they can be a serious threat to Radhika and Dev……..Viraths problem is his anger and his obsessive hatred towards Dev…………..again traits nurtured by his mother in him and that will be his downfall and Mohinis is her jealousy…….If these two characters learn to control these negative qualities in them, then they can create problems. The main reason behind Viraths failure will be his mothers ego………..that will destroy her and her son. Even today when she could have used her brains and realized that Radhika is not what she thinks…if a girl can go against her orders and do exactly what she wants to do then she will create problems for her later on and she would have been careful…..but like all egoistical people she did not use her brain but made a decision based on her ego and said if I can let Radhika get her way then I can also destroy her……..Even Amba tried to talk sense to her regarding taking Padmas feelings into consideration but again to prove a point she did not pay any heed to it.

Padma another egoistical person…….she is more worried that Radhika is getting things from badi bahu against her wishes and did not even take into consideration that Radhika opened the temple doors so that Rohan gets well. Any mother would have taken a step back that someone is doing something for her childs welfare………but Padma only wants to blame Radhika and show her who is more important in this house. No wonder Rohan has become liked this. She is a very insecure and possessive person…looking for ways to blame others but not take any responsibility for her actions. As for Dev the characteristics of this family has rubbed on him. He is trying to prove a point to Radhika……….and when he gets to know that Radhika will be in his room and seeing her smile he loses it……….does not tell badi bahu anything but lashes out at Radhika………..the only person with whom he feels comfortable to lash out because he considers her his own……..not Radhika but the dreamgirl that is in Radhika. He is angry with Radhika for coming in as Rohans wife…..did not like him being referred to as her dewar………and now when Radhika reminded him that she came into this room in front of everyone and with their permission……..he lashes out…..she is pushing his buttons and forcing him to come out of his comfort zone. This time he saw the result of his careless anger…….that it can physically hurt her………hope this is a lesson for him to think before physically manhandling someone…….even if it is an accident and not intentional. This is how accidents happen………if he is not careful then something major can also happen as a result of his anger. Wonder will this make him rethink when he is alobe at night. Radhika is still in love with her KK………….she says her husbands room and her eyes land on kid Devs picture………she is searching for him and is not taking dev into condideration. She is in her won world and not reading Dev……… if both do not take a step back and think then this will continue. Ultimately Dev will only change if he wants to change……Radhika cannot force him to change.

But a nice episode today and good acting by all. The minimal makeup on Rubina makes her look more beautiful and innocent.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
MistiI Why6 I was totally 😆 when the room scene came and some scenes which reminded number of ur posts and we have a very relieved Dev when he comes on time and told doctors instructions😆

Always 🤣 reading ur thoughts and comments and today while watching the episode.

Well Kanha is in and for a short time there will be victories for Radhika and then full fledged melodrama and fight will start between BB and Phuljari. Fruitcake  has slowly started acknowledging his feeling though still he himself is not very aware of it she is slowly getting into him😆😃 Dadaji serene and placid expression is giving some unknown indications lets see where it gets. Virat and Mohini seem to have more brains then BB who only sees what she wants and missing many things. Banshee and her attitude is real good for Phuljari and helps her in all things.😆
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

Great commentary and I know next few episodes would be fun for you to write about until Baby Bhasu gets back into normal spoilt mode.  Then we may get angry at Chunnu munnu because then they will be pushing audience buttons by making Phuljhari and Fruitcake do things that don't gel with them.

Liked the episode today except for few minor things.  Also, was happy that my scenario of Fruitcake moving into small room and Phuljhari in his room came true.  Only thing is I would have liked Fruitcake moving to the storeroom (they could have copied it from CB1 and I wouldn't have minded the plagerism).  But still a small guest room is a consolation.

Ahh'''so the door of the temple is opened by Mommy Phuljhari, she cleans the temple and then calmly marches out of the room without bothering about anyone else''😆''.this leaves Bhabhi Aunty scratching her head as to where Mommy Phuljhari has disappeared'😆.don't worry she is not after your saris and your ornaments''😆'.she is going to get her friend Kanha from outside'😃'..and she does'''she goes to him and says that I have come to take you home and I am not going to hide you anymore''''..and she picks him up and then calmly marches back and puts him in the mandir'😆'.
This  is classic Phuljhari and Kabutarni was thinking of this girl as meek.  She is only meek when she has to listen to nonsense and keeps quiet because no use answering back people like Kabutarni and Banshee who are just querulous by nature.

.Chintamani is completely bowled over and is in love with Mommy Phuljhari'😆..oh Mommy Phuljhari has also recruited a helper who has brought flowers'😃'..flowers''😲'.gendwa phool'😭.please Mommy Phuljhari this time treat my gendwa phool gently'😭😳'..I know Angie you will again say that this time it is the symbol of love,😳'.but still''😭.treat it gently'😭'..and then she goes to chintamaniji and brings him forward and does arti and prayers. Then gives the artis blessing to chintamaniji'😃''who has a I am in love look"😆
Chintamani is in total love with Phuljhari and I want him to get cured quickly so that he can whack Fruitcake on his head few times since Phuljhari won't do it.  But I guess losing his Dadaji (the most precious person for him in PB) is revenge enough.  Soon Baby Bhasu is coming and that would be double whammy for Fruitcake.

Phuljhari does have the knack to collect helpers.  She used to make them do things in PB too.  Remember when Dadima interrupted Dev and Radhika's rendezvous to make her light up the lamps, she was complaining that when Radhika wasn't around, servants wouldn't do the work.  Phuljhari is a born leader.

Misti, I know you are concerned with gendwa phool.  But here gendwa phool is getting better treatment from Phuljhari.  See she is using it as a love tool and will be using him (it? the phool that is) on Fruitcake only.  We have all seen that Fruitcake is her priority here and not people like Amma.  So don't worry, it won't be used on Kabutarni anytime soon.  At most she may use it on Dadaji because Kabutarni would limit her interaction with Dadaji pretty soon.  But Dadaji is fun as he is the only sane person in PB and yes I am including Fruitcake in the insane list too.

Kabutar and amma are smiling'''..Bhabhi Aunty is definitely on fire now'😆''and yeh lo''.another bull is on rampage'😳'.I hope that all the glasswares have been insured'🤔'..never know what might happen with so many bulls running around'''oh the bull'..Aagbabula who glares at Kabutarni'😆'..and is seen by Kabutar'''Now on the roof'😆'..Aagbabula is shouting to his darling mother that if you are not careful then this girl will show a thenga to you and dance tandav on your head''👍🏼'..but his mother has now fallen in love with her new hobby😆'that is digging nice big holes and jumping in them with glee '😆''Mera kya hai'kabutarni'go dig'🤣'..I am just sitting back and enjoying seeing you do it'😆😆''.so kabutarni again swells up her chest and says''😉.if I can put Mommy Phuljhari on my head then I can also throw her down'😳''.yeh yeh but you will be sitting in the hole na'😆..so even if you push the person on your head, that person just has to step down and put her feet on the ground''.so where is the problem''🤔''.anyway she sees amma approaching so changes her conversation and tell amma that Mommy Phuljhari has to prepare the first rasoi''😃''.amma tries to point out that in doing so Madam Banshee might be hurt but Kabutarni again digs another hole for herself''😆'.mmm'🤔'how many holes is she going to digging in a day'🤔..she has been very busy today'😆''.poor thing'😆''

Kabutarni is in full form of Kans right now and is listening to the advice of her councilmen of which Viraath is the head.  Viraath got the measure of Phuljhari and so did Mohini.  But these are working at different angles and so are going to fall.  Well, audience would enjoy it.  Talking about pheli rasoi,  how is Phuljhari going to feed Fruitcake.  Banshee wouldn't let her feed Baby Bhasu out of fear that Phuljhari may give him love potion and he may adopt Phuljhari as his mother.  What she doesn't realize is that Baby Bhasu is already in love with Phuljhari and is following her.  So Baby Bhasu is going to rebel soon and dump her for good.

Now downstairs Bhabhi Aunty is taking Mommy Phuljhari to Baby Bhasus room and Mommy Phuljhari is again calling her friend to help her because she does not want to spend a night in a parya mards room'and Kanha gives a whack to Madam Banshee 😆'who screeches'''halt'🤔'..like a traffic police constable'😛'..Madam Banshee is now stomping her feet and fire is coming out from her nostrils'😉''that Mommy Phuljhari will not go near Baby Banshee'''...don't worry at this rate your son will go to her...😃'..

Banshee doesn't realize that Phuljhari is happy with her attitude and doesn't want to go to Baby Bhasu's room.  She just wants to give him food, toys and tell him stories.  Other than that,  she just wants to follow only her Fruitcake.  She does like kids but the kid she likes is only Fruitcake.  Oh well whatever.  Banshee is throwing tantrums due to Kanha leela and soon she would be asking for forgiveness for Phuljhari as her baby Bhasu would suddenly grow up and ask for Phuljhari as a gift.  Now Phuljhari doesn't want to be gifted to Baby Bhasu and hence would be rigid.  Then Banshee would be going down her knees to accept her Baby Bhasu.  It won't be fun for Phuljhari and the audience.  So Phuljhari prefers Banshee to remain Banshee.

and then Kabutarni again rushes in with a big spade to dig another hole''😆.The rate at which she is digging holes she will give any mole an inferioty complex''🤔'.and says how could you break this old tradition in this family''😆'Madam Banshee''..now raises her righteous head and says''😳'.why not'if she can break a rule so why can't I'😆'.my my rebellion in Purohit Bhavan'😆''
Kabutarni is an except in creating her own downfall.  If only she could Dadaji's expressions properly who is looking extremely smug.  Banshee is assisting in the downfall as she is creating circumstances where Fruitcake would reform by the time Bhasu is cured.  Kabutarni is also not reading signs that arrival of CB in her house has created havoc and everybody including Fruitcake are answering her back or questioning her judgement.

and then Poppa Fruitcake lands there'..now we all know that Poppa Fruitcake is a very faithful follower of Kabutarni so he borrows the spade from Kabutarni and starts digging a hole for himself'''he was feeling left out na from this digging a hole business'😆''..so he takes his most pompous tone and says'😳'..no torturing poor Baby Bhasu'😳'..
To me Fruitcake actually looked very pleased when Banshee became adamant about not letting Phuljhari stay with Baby Bhasu.  He was looking genuinely happy (sort of Bumbum type expression). So even though in his conscious mind he is supporting Banshee, but he was actually trying to make sure that Phuljhari doesn't stay in Baby Bhasu's room.  As far as his pompous tone is concerned, Phuljhari can deal with it pretty effectively.

so Kabutarni says fine'you move to the small guest room and Phuljhari will sleep in your room''🤣''.and Mommy Phuljhari has a beautiful smile on her face and Poppa Fruitcake who is now nicely sitting in his hole is zapped''😆.psst'Poppa Fruitcake..listen'you might be able to take on Phuljhari but don't think that you can take on Angie'😉'this is just the beginning...she is furious at you and is dreaming of all delicious revenge scenarious and nicely describing them too''😆..so be carefull ok''😆' 

I think Fruitcake was zapped because he knew that things went according to Phuljhari's scheme.  He didn't want her to stay in Baby Bhasu's room but didn't realize that his speaking up against Kabutarni would backfire where Phuljhari's faith is getting stronger.  He is trying to convince her about this childhood marriage but he is the one who is losing.  Oh well, we the audience are happy.  I had started writing a revenge scene yesterday and then felt tired and went to sleep.  But precap was part of it and then it started from there.  But all in all,  Fruitcake was ok with this arrangement.  If only Kabutarni had given him a storeroom for daring to speak up like this.  Maybe in future.

Now Poppa Fruitcake is close to throwing a tantrum in his hole but he keeps his temper in control'''.and Kabutarni says that when Baby Bhasu will get well then Mommy Phujhari will move into that room'..yeh yeh'lets see'😉''

Well...by that time Fruitcake may turn back into Bumbum who wants to fight back.  So lets see.

and then Bhabhi Aunty takes Mommy Phuljhari to Poppa Fruitcakes room and drops a valuable piece of information that for some reason Kabutarni likes Mommy Phuljhari and her tone makes Mommy Phuljhari look at Bhabhi Aunty''😃'Auntyjee is very sad that Mommy Phuljhari has to spend the night is another man's room but Mommy Phuljhari says that whatever kanha does is for the good'which goes tangentially to Bhabi Aunty'😆''..and she says that you talk in a very round about way'😆'.I told you Bhabi Aunty yesterday that Mommy Phuljhari will put you on a merry go round and make you go round and round''😆'but Mommy Phuljhari'..you know there is no need to tell her about Kanha leela'😳'sometimes it is better to just listen and zip ones mouth'
Phuljhari is starting to understand Bhabi aunty.  As far as her opening her mouth is concerned,  Bhabi aunty would be the one to figure out things between Fruitcake and Phuljhari (a la Mrinalini).  So Phuljhari had to give her a hint that she is not bummed out as Bhabi aunty is thinking.  Soon Bhabi aunty would start becoming suspicious of Phuljhari's motives.  This is all Kanha leela.

😳''.so anyway they reach Poppa Fruitcakes room''''.Bhabhi Aunty leaves and Mommy Phuljhari thanks kanha and says that I am happy that I am in my husband's room and looks at Bumbumbhole's picture and smiles'😃''.she picks up the picture and is happy seeing it'😃''
yes, her tender feelings are all for Bumbumbhole and she is going to make sure that Fruitcake turns into him.
and then Poppa Fruitcake comes in growling''😆..atleast he knows that he has to knock'..I would not have been surprised if he had just barged in''😳'.
Don't worry.  The barging would soon start.  He knocked today because he was trying to prove a point to Phuljhari that she is a stranger to him.  But since Phuljhari doesn't take hints very well, he would soon give up and go back to his natural instinct of taking Phuljhari as his possession and hence not asking her permission for anything.  Fruitcake,  it is so much fun to contemplate your revenge scenes.  If keep up with that attitude,  I may have to bring another handsome guy and make it "Three musketeers (Dadaji, Baby Bhasu, another childhood handsome friend of Radhika's from Gurukul days)" type revenge scene for you.
and he starts bawling and throwing a  fit that he has come to take something''..Mommy Phulhari runs to him and says come in'''.Poppa Fruitcake takes his suitcase and dumps it on the bed and turns to take his clothes''..Mommy Phuljhari runs to help him with a big smile on her face'''''aiyooo when will this girl understand''🤔''..and gets told off by Poppa Fruitcake ''''.Mommy Phuljhari says that all this shows that I am you wife because in front of everyone I have got the right to sleep in your room'👏.and then makes Poppa Fruitcake more angry'..who just dumps two pieces of clothing in the big suitcase''😳'..ahh so Poppa Fruitcake you want to come again and again to take one or two pieces of clothing'''😉'.not a bad idea Poppa Fruitcake '😛'..anyway Mummy Phuljhari then again goes to help Poppa Fruitcake and Poppa Fruitcake now runs and bangs the lid of the suitcase which hurts Mommy Phuljharis hand and blood comes out'😡'''..Poppa Fruitcake whta the heck was that for'😡'.fine you don't want her help but that does not mean that you have to be careless'😡'..stop behaving like a spoilt brat''😡''.and Mommy Phuljhari when will you learn to back off'''she is looking at him with an innocent look and he with a I don't know what to say look...

Well, Fruitcake is making up for his years of being a good boy.  In the childhood, he used to get angry at Viraath's behavior but Amma taught him to control that urge too.  So in that sense this is the first time he feels he has a right to throw a tantrum and now he is doing it daily especially since Radhika is staying there anyway.  She is mature in this relationship and he is very immature. Like a child he wants to hurt her and so mocks her beliefs and refuses to listen to her.   Now he is throwing two to three temper tantrums a day with Phuljhari to make up for his lost years.  Wonder if 23 days of temper tantrums would get it out of his system.  Then Phuljhari can take her turn and make him pay for all that stuff.  In the childhood, she used to get mad at him if he didn't do what she wanted.  She is just bidding her time.  Once he matures, it would be his turn to manaofy her for all his fits.

As far as Papa Fruitcake's anger is concerned, they are trying to show that his real feelings come out when Phuljhari is hurt.  So he was remorseful that his actions caused her physical harm.  So hopefully they show him controlling his anger.  But they are showing a lot of misplaced anger in him.  They have to show at least one conversation where he is repentent about hurting Phuljhari.  They can not show just his concerned expressions that harden when his mind takes over.  In his own space, he should be shown thinking about his behavior with Phuljhari and realizing that he is acting very badly.  The problem is that they only show Fruitcake these days when he is either with Phuljhari or with family.  They show Phuljhari's thoughts and other people's thoughts.  Why not show it for Fruitcake too.  He is not a one dimensional person and nobody can be angry all the time.  There has to be reflective time where he wonders about his behavior.  Don't know why they are doing it to their lead.

Edited by why6 - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=chalhov]MistiI Why6 I was totally 😆 when the room scene came and some scenes which reminded number of ur posts and we have a very relieved Dev when he comes on time and told doctors instructions😆
Chalhov I was giggling when badi bahu told Dev to move out of the room...😆

Always 🤣 reading ur thoughts and comments and today while watching the episode.
Thanks.😉

Well Kanha is in and for a short time there will be victories for Radhika and then full fledged melodrama and fight will start between BB and Phuljari. Fruitcake  has slowly started acknowledging his feeling though still he himself is not very aware of it she is slowly getting into him😆😃
Yes I think melodrama will soon start and the cvs are giving us all this to keep us happy for the time being...so why not enjoy it while it lasts.

Dadaji serene and placid expression is giving some unknown indications lets see where it gets.
Its all to do with the will...he is pretty happy knowing that he will be killed by the badi bahu.😉
 Virat and Mohini seem to have more brains then BB who only sees what she wants and missing many things. Banshee and her attitude is real good for Phuljari and helps her in all things.😆
Seeing badi bahu,I don't know how she managed to contol all this in the last 12 years...just shows lack of characterisation regarding the Purohit family by the creatives. They handled the leap and the following 2-3 weeks pretty badly.
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
misti this girl rads is not going to understand actually she does not know about dev's place in this house.acc to her .he is purohits son but when she will see how virat behaves with him ,she will come to understand dev's behaviour his situation well and she will be the one who will make him understand and come out of those thoughts
and what dada ji thinks as he knew that dev is purohits youngest son and his DG is rads( ya he does not know that she is weded also to dev ) so thats why he is feeling very happy peace and also likes rads a lot or only bcoz her bhakti her good behaviour .chunnu munnu has not showed his inner feelings yet .hope they will show
and yes said right in light makeup she looks innocent and sweet
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

Great commentary
Thanks Angie.. 

and I know next few episodes would be fun for you to write about until Baby Bhasu gets back into normal spoilt mode.  Then we may get angry at Chunnu munnu because then they will be pushing audience buttons by making Phuljhari and Fruitcake do things that don't gel with them.
 Yes...I know that melodrama is coming.
Liked the episode today except for few minor things.  Also, was happy that my scenario of Fruitcake moving into small room and Phuljhari in his room came true.  Only thing is I would have liked Fruitcake moving to the storeroom (they could have copied it from CB1 and I wouldn't have minded the plagerism).  But still a small guest room is a consolation.
Yes I did think about the store room but badi bahu still has to look good, so it is the small guest room for him. 

This  is classic Phuljhari and Kabutarni was thinking of this girl as meek.  She is only meek when she has to listen to nonsense and keeps quiet because no use answering back people like Kabutarni and Banshee who are just querulous by nature.
Yes and the training granted to her by her mother...comes to use here..

Chintamani is in total love with Phuljhari and I want him to get cured quickly so that he can whack Fruitcake on his head few times since Phuljhari won't do it.  But I guess losing his Dadaji (the most precious person for him in PB) is revenge enough.  Soon Baby Bhasu is coming and that would be double whammy for Fruitcake.
I think for the time being loosing his darling dadaji and baby bhasu to Phuljhari will be punishment enough for Fruitcake...dadaji most probably won't get cured so quickly. 
Phuljhari does have the knack to collect helpers.  She used to make them do things in PB too.  Remember when Dadima interrupted Dev and Radhika's rendezvous to make her light up the lamps, she was complaining that when Radhika wasn't around, servants wouldn't do the work.  Phuljhari is a born leader.
 Yes...😆😆...and Dev had to belao papad for his whatever number suhag raat...that one owas on the roof top.
Misti, I know you are concerned with gendwa phool.  But here gendwa phool is getting better treatment from Phuljhari.  See she is using it as a love tool and will be using him (it? the phool that is) on Fruitcake only.  We have all seen that Fruitcake is her priority here and not people like Amma.  So don't worry, it won't be used on Kabutarni anytime soon.  At most she may use it on Dadaji because Kabutarni would limit her interaction with Dadaji pretty soon.  But Dadaji is fun as he is the only sane person in PB and yes I am including Fruitcake in the insane list too.
I know ...but still it is gendwa phool na...so I am a bit worried...and who knows if Fruitcake tells her to  do something regarding Kabutarnis well being and since she wanst to prove to him that she will do anything to get KK...she might use gendwa phool...that is what I am worried about.

Kabutarni is in full form of Kans right now and is listening to the advice of her councilmen of which Viraath is the head.  Viraath got the measure of Phuljhari and so did Mohini.  But these are working at different angles and so are going to fall.  Well, audience would enjoy it.  Talking about pheli rasoi,  how is Phuljhari going to feed Fruitcake.  Banshee wouldn't let her feed Baby Bhasu out of fear that Phuljhari may give him love potion and he may adopt Phuljhari as his mother.  What she doesn't realize is that Baby Bhasu is already in love with Phuljhari and is following her.  So Baby Bhasu is going to rebel soon and dump her for good.
Oh Radhika might be told to feed Baby Bhasu but Banshee will protest that it is not good she is trying to poison him...so badi ma will say fine let fruitcake taste it first and if he survives then it is ok...so Fruitcake will eat it...and again throw a tantrum...while he is again pretending to take another shirt and possible a pair of trousers from the cupboard. Baby Bhasu will come to Phuljhari...which kid wants to be stuck with a mother like Banshee...Or she will prepare something and when Fruitcake is around she will say that she is not sure whether it is ok for Purohit standard or not...now amma will be there with her so she will take some and give it to Fruitcake to taste...he will taste it and say that its very nice and then wil ask wh has made it? Amma will proudly say that choti bahu has made it and it was just for tasting.

Banshee doesn't realize that Phuljhari is happy with her attitude and doesn't want to go to Baby Bhasu's room.  She just wants to give him food, toys and tell him stories.  Other than that,  she just wants to follow only her Fruitcake.  She does like kids but the kid she likes is only Fruitcake.
😆😆😆😆
Oh well whatever.  Banshee is throwing tantrums due to Kanha leela and soon she would be asking for forgiveness for Phuljhari as her baby Bhasu would suddenly grow up and ask for Phuljhari as a gift.  Now Phuljhari doesn't want to be gifted to Baby Bhasu and hence would be rigid.  Then Banshee would be going down her knees to accept her Baby Bhasu.  It won't be fun for Phuljhari and the audience.  So Phuljhari prefers Banshee to remain Banshee.
Yes.

Kabutarni is an except in creating her own downfall.  If only she could Dadaji's expressions properly who is looking extremely smug.  Banshee is assisting in the downfall as she is creating circumstances where Fruitcake would reform by the time Bhasu is cured.  Kabutarni is also not reading signs that arrival of CB in her house has created havoc and everybody including Fruitcake are answering her back or questioning her judgement.
I am amazed as to how she managed to keep everything under wraps for 12 years...it feels as if everyone has woken up from some dreamworld. Shows the failure of the creatives regarding characterisation of the Purohits and the handling of the leap and the following 2-3 weeks.  
To me Fruitcake actually looked very pleased when Banshee became adamant about not letting Phuljhari stay with Baby Bhasu.  He was looking genuinely happy (sort of Bumbum type expression). So even though in his conscious mind he is supporting Banshee, but he was actually trying to make sure that Phuljhari doesn't stay in Baby Bhasu's room.  As far as his pompous tone is concerned, Phuljhari can deal with it pretty effectively.
Yes...he was very relieved with the doctors orders and his role in reminding badi bahu.

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
precap : Rohan(BABY BHASU) cums running pulling up his pants!! OMG! 🤣🤣🤣 Edited by Tilashini - 12 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

Liked the episode'..the characters hidden self are slowly coming out. Radhikas don't care attitude regarding anyone interfering in her pooja'.she opens the temple door and then not caring about anyone calmly marches out and brings back her Kanha idol and puts him in the rightful face'..even after seen this attitude of her bholi bhali choti bahu the badi bahu is still keeping her head above clouds and is in her la la land'''.

I like the episode today as Radhika's actions are very much with her character.  Maheswari underestimates her based on her initial impression and by Radhika's quiet nature.  But silent water runs deep.  People who don't necessarily talk or argue are usually the ones who are strongest and self-reliant.  If Maheswari opens her eyes, she would realize that CB is the perfect candidate for Mrs. RP and fits Dadaji's vision of Rajpurohitain. 

Dadaji had a very serene and peaceful expression on his face, as if he knows that everything will get well'''
Dadaji is understanding that Kanha's leela has brought a person who is going to make things right.  So he has to realize that Radhika has to be Dev's wife since Dev is going to turn 23 and there is this girl who is perfect for the title role and has said that she is here to make things right.  So would be nice to see his thoughts.  At this point,  it is not a mystery for audience that Dev is the hidden grandson and future RP.  So why keep Dadaji's thoughts so mysterious.

even Mohini is worried and Virath clearly told his mother that she is taking the wrong decision and to be careful regarding Radhika. Mohini also remarked later on that Radhika talks in a very round about way'..both Virath and Mohini have brains and if they want they can be a serious threat to Radhika and Dev''..Viraths problem is his anger and his obsessive hatred towards Dev''''..again traits nurtured by his mother in him and that will be his downfall and Mohinis is her jealousy''.If these two characters learn to control these negative qualities in them, then they can create problems.
It was interesting that Radhika offered the aarti to Mohini today and Mohini was looking angry.  She had consoled herself in the morning that Radhika was forced to do her puja outside and few hours later, Radhika was doing it inside and even offering her the aarti.  Mohini has more brains than Kabutarni but her jealousy as well as Kabutarni's distrust of Mohini's intelligence is her downfall.

The main reason behind Viraths failure will be his mothers ego'''..that will destroy her and her son. Even today when she could have used her brains and realized that Radhika is not what she thinks'if a girl can go against her orders and do exactly what she wants to do then she will create problems for her later on and she would have been careful'..but like all egoistical people she did not use her brain but made a decision based on her ego and said if I can let Radhika get her way then I can also destroy her''..Even Amba tried to talk sense to her regarding taking Padmas feelings into consideration but again to prove a point she did not pay any heed to it.
Kabutarni's arrogance was always her mistake.  That's why it still doesn't make sense that everyone thinks of Kabutarni as Devi.  If Padma can be so adamant about things (and she was like that before leap too), then how did she let Maheswari control all things?  They really need to show Padma and Amba's thinking.  Amba is again back to being serious with Maheswari and not smiling like a puppet.  So why were they so quiet for 12 years and now are suddenly speaking up or giving those looks?  These characters should not be changed according to the tracks.  Suddenly, Padma will again become dumb in another track and Amba would start calling Maheswari Devi.   It is ok for Dev to think of Maheswari as a nice person because he got influenced by her behavior after the accident of Dadaji.  Now that they are showing that he went to boarding school after the accident, it makes sense that he wasn't there to see Mahewari's behavior.  By the time he came back (probably after he turned 18), Maheswari had controlled everything and used him to run things associated to RP title.  Hence he never got to see her true colors.  But for Padma and Amba, it does not make sense that they had no doubts about Maheswari in 12 years. 

Padma another egoistical person''.she is more worried that Radhika is getting things from badi bahu against her wishes and did not even take into consideration that Radhika opened the temple doors so that Rohan gets well. Any mother would have taken a step back that someone is doing something for her childs welfare'''but Padma only wants to blame Radhika and show her who is more important in this house. No wonder Rohan has become liked this. She is a very insecure and possessive person'looking for ways to blame others but not take any responsibility for her actions.

Padma is only concerned about her life and her son.  So she lashes out at Maheswari only when her son or she is threatened.  Otherwise, she used to keep quiet when Maheswari was nasty to Dev.  Even now she was willing to blame Dev when it turned out that he was Radhika's love.  She didn't even think that Dev was sacrificing his love.  Previously she was excited about Radhika when her son wanted her.  Now Radhika is the scapegoat for all her faults.  I hope they show that Radhika and Dev understand Padma and Maheswari eventually and don't try to reform them.  These people deserve the punishment they would get.  But with chunnu munnu at helm, who knows if anybody would ever get any punishment for their actions. 

But a nice episode today and good acting by all. The minimal makeup on Rubina makes her look more beautiful and innocent.  

Rubina looks more nice when she has less makeup.  Also no tent sarees for her.  Other thing I don't understand is the pallu part.  If nobody is wearing pallu,  why would Radhika wear it.  If she wears the saree in a normal style, she would still look different from Mohini who wears a lot of makeup.  So need for a pallu to show that Radhika is different from others.  Even in villages, women don't wear pallu that much and here we are talking about Mathura - a relatively known town.

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

I think Fruitcake was zapped because he knew that things went according to Phuljhari's scheme.  He didn't want her to stay in Baby Bhasu's room but didn't realize that his speaking up against Kabutarni would backfire where Phuljhari's faith is getting stronger.  He is trying to convince her about this childhood marriage but he is the one who is losing.  Oh well, we the audience are happy.  I had started writing a revenge scene yesterday and then felt tired and went to sleep.  But precap was part of it and then it started from there.  But all in all,  Fruitcake was ok with this arrangement.  If only Kabutarni had given him a storeroom for daring to speak up like this.  Maybe in future.
Angie now kabutarni is trying to look good so she won't give him the store room...I hope they show your version of Rohans birthday party...that Virat and badi bahu are waitingbut the lawyers don't arrive...then badi bahu goes to find out why and she is told that this is not the right time and she will be told when the right time arrives...that should freak her out.

Well...by that time Fruitcake may turn back into Bumbum who wants to fight back.  So lets see.
Yes... 

Phuljhari is starting to understand Bhabi aunty.  As far as her opening her mouth is concerned,  Bhabi aunty would be the one to figure out things between Fruitcake and Phuljhari (a la Mrinalini).  So Phuljhari had to give her a hint that she is not bummed out as Bhabi aunty is thinking.  Soon Bhabi aunty would start becoming suspicious of Phuljhari's motives.  This is all Kanha leela.
Yes.

Don't worry.  The barging would soon start.  He knocked today because he was trying to prove a point to Phuljhari that she is a stranger to him. 
😆😆😆
But since Phuljhari doesn't take hints very well, he would soon give up and go back to his natural instinct of taking Phuljhari as his possession and hence not asking her permission for anything.  Fruitcake,  it is so much fun to contemplate your revenge scenes.  If keep up with that attitude,  I may have to bring another handsome guy and make it "Three musketeers (Dadaji, Baby Bhasu, another childhood handsome friend of Radhika's from Gurukul days)" type revenge scene for you.
Oh yes...I am going to imagine Chachunder in that role...he will have a brilliant time in this madhouse.😳😳😍

Well, Fruitcake is making up for his years of being a good boy.  In the childhood, he used to get angry at Viraath's behavior but Amma taught him to control that urge too.  So in that sense this is the first time he feels he has a right to throw a tantrum and now he is doing it daily especially since Radhika is staying there anyway.  She is mature in this relationship and he is very immature. Like a child he wants to hurt her and so mocks her beliefs and refuses to listen to her.   Now he is throwing two to three temper tantrums a day with Phuljhari to make up for his lost years.  Wonder if 23 days of temper tantrums would get it out of his system.  Then Phuljhari can take her turn and make him pay for all that stuff.  In the childhood, she used to get mad at him if he didn't do what she wanted.  She is just bidding her time.  Once he matures, it would be his turn to manaofy her for all his fits.

Well he did lose his childhood and all the things that are part of a childs developement and now with Phuljhari he feels comfortable enough to do all that...he does ned to get it out of his system.

As far as Papa Fruitcake's anger is concerned, they are trying to show that his real feelings come out when Phuljhari is hurt.  So he was remorseful that his actions caused her physical harm.  So hopefully they show him controlling his anger.  But they are showing a lot of misplaced anger in him.  They have to show at least one conversation where he is repentent about hurting Phuljhari.  They can not show just his concerned expressions that harden when his mind takes over.  In his own space, he should be shown thinking about his behavior with Phuljhari and realizing that he is acting very badly.  The problem is that they only show Fruitcake these days when he is either with Phuljhari or with family.  They show Phuljhari's thoughts and other people's thoughts.  Why not show it for Fruitcake too.  He is not a one dimensional person and nobody can be angry all the time.  There has to be reflective time where he wonders about his behavior.  Don't know why they are doing it to their lead.
Thats why I wrote that he should now think when he is alone in his room. They need to show a monolgue from him showing his remorse and explaining his actions. Anyway I think we have repeatedly said this but chunnu munnu are playing their silly game... Its just that we have been asking and this is their way of saying that we are the writers so we will do what we want...so let them do what they wan to do. 

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Misti Angie loved reading your comments ... with todays episode  story is moving in some direction ...Radhika is doing very well with her patent style , listening to all but doing what she wants to do ...She has such a innocent  and quite face, because of that  Maheshwari is living in her dream-world thinking she wlll handle Bholi-bhali Radhika but going get a shock...I like her hint of smile when she looks at Dev  showing him the things are moving her way ...Now lets see how Dev is going to avoid Radhika,  with her sweet and innocent smile...Radhika to keep her distance with him ...In fact  i enjoy reading your and Angie,s scenes , Dev ,s jealousy , ...very soon there is going to be confrontation between Radhika and Maheshwari because of Dada ji , and how Radhika handles it ...Your going on discussion is so interesting that i can not stop laughing  and in all that , your suggestions to the track which can turn it interesting...I think you are right about that everyone wants to hear some thoughts of Dev , his feelings what he is thinking about all this going on happenings , you have rightly written that Creatives do not wants to be disturbed from their sleep where Dev is concerned , left to the viewers to assume from  Dev,s expressions...Should incorporate your scenes in the coming episodes and it will be fun
Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago
1 2 3 4 5
Next