Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live commentary - 11 May 11 - Page 4

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
but sujju just said that they are in wedding dress! is there really  montage or are they changing it in rocket speed too? ๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Sonali pleads Sushila that call Sarjaa dada back to house.. She has lost her one brother and dont want to loose other...

Sarjaa comes at home. Sonali is happy. Niru comes in front of Sushila and Sonali. He introduce Niru, "Yeh hain Nirupama, apun ki biwi" Sushila and Sonali are shocked
darshana23 thumbnail
only Niru is in that wedding dress, but Sarjaa is with different dress...
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

Sonali pleads Sushila that call Sarjaa dada back to house.. She has lost her one brother and dont want to loose other...

Sarjaa comes at home. Sonali is happy. Niru comes in front of Sushila and Sonali. He introduce Niru, "Yeh hain Nirupama, apun ki biwi" Sushila and Sonali are shocked

sonali still loves sarja ๐Ÿ˜ƒ so she will support his brother now...waiting for some sarja-sonali scenes๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by smiley121 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Everyone's sad... Alka tells Sonali that she & damu are staying here... she's not liking it... she goes to Susheela & cries... Chandu dada will never come... but if you call Sarja dada once he'll come back... please get me my Sarja Dada... i don't want him to lose him... and starts crying... [Wow Usma finally we have Sonali with Sarja...]

Door opens... Sonali gets happy seeing Sarja... Niru comes from behind... Sarja announces she's Nirupama... my wife... Susheela is shocked...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

only Niru is in that wedding dress, but Sarjaa is with different dress...

yes diii... i wrongly wrote that in hurry... now edited that post that Sarja is in green shirt... Gosh the banner looks good... finally Sarja on the banner...
usmrasul thumbnail
and so the epi ends on shocked faces...hmm, so Sarje will get slapped/boycotted 2mro 
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

You guess it correctly ๐Ÿ˜‰

Exactky diii... he just kept it on her neck like a showpiece๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... aur apni Rani ke pehnaate waqt kitna dheere se pehna raha tha...๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ
darshana23 thumbnail
Haan sujju, aur usse pehnate time kitana blush bhi maar raha tha... Aise jaise real shaadi ho rahi ho... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
usmrasul thumbnail
so, those who have seen it, how was todays epi????