Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
naz wat shd i say abt the epi...i am blushing☺️☺️☺️...nice analysis jaan..keep it up🤗
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: undisclosed

i'm so jealous that you already watched it😭...i read the wu and it sounds good...

Me posted the last part here Sylvia ..have a look dear ...😆
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -sofiya-

dont Worry am also jealous she watched it :(cant wait to waatch today awesome epi :D
well i read the update Wowww what i say awesomeee Epi 😳

we need to form a club of people who are jealous because they have to wait to watch the epi...Cry😆
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thank you for rubbing it in naz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......from the wu...it sounds like geet undressed and maan was watching...😲

yep Sylv...it was so dreamy...i know u must be getting anxious to watch the epi ASAP...dont forget to give ur analysis...if u dont faint😳

oye ...jealous club🤣
Edited by Naz_Angel - 12 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Me posted the last part here Sylvia ..have a look dear ...😆

bobby you saved my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...geet has a nice grip going there..and it looks like she is taking the lead...👏
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Maaneet rocked today's episode...the chemistry between them today was just electrifying...have watched the last scene more than three times already...😳 What an awesome epi...just luved it!!

Hats off to both for their fab performance today 👏👏👏
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

yep Sylv...it was so dreamy...i know u must be getting anxious to watch the epi ASAP...dont forget to give ur analysis...if u dont faint😳

oye ...jealous club🤣

don't stop now naz!!!!!!!!!!!!!...just dig deaper into my heart...😭😆...yes i'm anxious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...you all are killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and you are not allowed in the jealous club
ninand thumbnail
agree completely... Lucky was hilarious with Maaneet today🤣... and mama is my all time fav already... he s completely nuts😆...

and Maan-Geet☺️
shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
syl jealous club🤣
oh i m glad i m nt in dat club ,, i wait dae lomg 2 watch da epi n den we get our phal...if i wer u i wud hav jus died of excitement ..no patience at all..
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

bobby you saved my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...geet has a nice grip going there..and it looks like she is taking the lead...👏

Sylv...is she left with any other option...its already so many days after they are back together...🤣