sharpee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was watching star news today where they showed about an hour long "news story" on PC and Dr. Fayaz Shawl's flight saga. They even showed a video of PC taking on her cell phone while the flight is taking off along with a testimonial from a passenger. 

Didn't this happened like 2 months ago??? Why is this still going on??
I tried to find the video, but couln't find one.. I will try to look again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
da news channels hve no better news... dey hve to show sumthin or da other 24/7 

dats why😊
Edited by Shona93 - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So I guess now they found the evidence that PC was talking on her phone while the flight was taking off. She was lying? 
sharpee thumbnail

I think Dr. shawl released the video that he shot with his smartphone. I saw the video and she was clearly on her cell when the flight was taking off.  Dr. Shawl even gets a testimonial from a passenger who said that PC was on her cell phone talking when the flight was taking off and then got into an argument when Dr. shawl pointed him out and called him drunk. The passenger said that Dr. shawl had one glass of champagne..

I feel like PC is at fault...but this is just my opinion.
sharpee thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Is the video on youtube?

No.. It tried to find the video on youtube, but it is not there 😭
It was aired on star news.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, if the man actually released the video, then that's proof right there. Her lies are caught, lol
Liar, Liar Pants on fire.

PC high time you stopped your Diva'ish attitude.
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
C'mmon PC...launch ur own airline in retaliation...where all ppl will have the right to make imp phonecalls while landing and taking off...😆

and the good doctor should give up medicine and become a cameraman in Bollywood...heard Ramu is gonna shoot his next on a cellphone camera and the film will be shot and completed on board a Mumbai- London flight..in 9 hrs flat...remuneration will be in form of unlimited champagne !!😉