Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

So bad timing for the screen to freeze.kya pic hai (Page 4)

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thanks Bobby for posting the v. clip and the pics...
Intense passion ,hyperventilating episode... Marjawaan They have burned the screen with their presence... still the current is running all over the body...
The kiss and Sr is not been shown and we the fans are Dead

It will take me few hrs to get back to this world lol..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

realraul2307amourfouGCbobby13rocks

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
dhak dhak...Blushing...heart beat 230 per min...Shocked...dun worry i am still alive...mujhe kal ka epi dekhna hoga naa hi kuch hua HOGA yaaa nahiROFL...but i jus did not understand one thing di ki maan ki kya chahat puri ho gayi?????D'oh...to kiss or to see her undress...
I AM SURE MY SWEETY DI HAS AN ANS FOR IT...StarAWW...me goin to tuck in ma bed spreads fast..puri raat maneet ke naamBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCshradzzDilsayAbsoluv-Nightingale-bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

LOL[QUOTE=bobby13rocks]Embarrassed[QUOTE=kahkashansakina]WOW HOT AND 

Passionate

Passionate - bw, girl, hot, Passionate, rose, woman

[/QUOTE
Just watch GC's eyes wow...Embarrassed...it was sooo intense & passionate & DD's instincts were out of the world..Blushing.it seemed sooo real.Day Dreaming

Yes Indeed the eppy was sooo HAWTTT...Well if u were to ask DD & GC about today's performance then they wud laugh it off & say  " Ever heard of FAKING IT " ...LOL...But hum fans koi doodh peete bache toh hai nahi...humein sab samajh aata hai...Wink
[/QUOTE

Param dear ..they have bowled us with their mesmerizing performances but we've caught them redhanded .Embarrassed.how can one fake sooo much until u have the offscreen rapo or chemistry or infatuation or love for each other one can't emote such instincts dear...Wink
So we r bowled & they r caught...what a gr8888888 match..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCAbsoluv

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
OMG...my heart beat skipped for a moment

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCshradzzbobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
WinkLOL
Originally posted by mansi95

dhak dhak...Blushing...heart beat 230 per min...Shocked...dun worry i am still alive...mujhe kal ka epi dekhna hoga naa hi kuch hua HOGA yaaa nahiROFL...but i jus did not understand one thing di ki maan ki kya chahat puri ho gayi?????D'oh...to kiss or to see her undress...
I AM SURE MY SWEETY DI HAS AN ANS FOR IT...StarAWW...me goin to tuck in ma bed spreads fast..puri raat maneet ke naamBlushingBlushingBlushing

We've to be alive sweetie for the kiss & SR...No not yet yaar ...this was a mere trailor .Wink..in the asli picture he will to the shubh kaam I mean undress Geet himselfEmbarrassed ...so wait & watch..Day Dreaming
Now run for the repeat dearLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGC-MansiKohli-

shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi95

yup cant imagin da dreams we gonna hav..i think 2 see her undress mere maan ke liye kafi hai..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MansiKohli-

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by Absoluv

LOL[QUOTE=bobby13rocks]Embarrassed[QUOTE=kahkashansakina]WOW HOT AND 

Passionate

Passionate - bw, girl, hot, Passionate, rose, woman

[/QUOTE
Just watch GC's eyes wow...Embarrassed...it was sooo intense & passionate & DD's instincts were out of the world..Blushing.it seemed sooo real.Day Dreaming

Yes Indeed the eppy was sooo HAWTTT...Well if u were to ask DD & GC about today's performance then they wud laugh it off & say  " Ever heard of FAKING IT " ...LOL...But hum fans koi doodh peete bache toh hai nahi...humein sab samajh aata hai...Wink
[/QUOTE

Param dear ..they have bowled us with their mesmerizing performances but we've caught them redhanded .Embarrassed.how can one fake sooo much until u have the offscreen rapo or chemistry or infatuation or love for each other one can't emote such instincts dear...Wink
So we r bowled & they r caught...what a gr8888888 match..LOL

Well said Bobby..well said...Clap

shradzz

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dilsay

Thanks Bobby for posting the v. clip and the pics...
Intense passion ,hyperventilating episode... Marjawaan They have burned the screen with their presence... still the current is running all over the body...
The kiss and Sr is not been shown and we the fans are Dead

It will take me few hrs to get back to this world lol..

Welcome dear...

See that's the reason the cv's r slow poisoning us ...unveiling each & every intense & passionate aspect of Maaneet's romance dheere dheere ...so hua na slow poisoning ..
When we'll get the asli magic I mean kiss &  SR .we won't die for sure coz we'll be immuned by then.

amourfouGC

Go to top