So bad timing for the screen to freeze.kya pic hai - Page 3

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
😍[QUOTE=Jimzi2716]What  a  sensational &  breathtaking epi it was...😍

Now I get it why they're not giving kiss and SR...😆
[/QUOTE

originally posted by bobby13rocks

They're thinking that we'll die seeing it .🤢itne mei hi yeh halaat toh poore picture dekhne se kya hoga...😆
OMG what to say about today's episode...it was simply superb...a never-before seen one...took me back to the good old days...reminded me of RTM..and many other older episodes...but with more maturity...I am at a loss for words to put clearly what I felt when I saw the episode ...I will leave that to our experts to write in their flowery language all that they felt after watching today's episode...but whatever they write I agree with them totally...for now I am just going to watch it again and drool over Maneet...😍 😍 ...today's episode really made me feel like this...☺️  ☺️...
Sorry guys if I have been rambling today...but that's the effect the episode has had on me...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It seriously was a breathtaking epi - still not over it!
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆
This content was originally posted by: bobby13rocks

😳

Yes Indeed the eppy was sooo HAWTTT...Well if u were to ask DD & GC about today's performance then they wud laugh it off & say  " Ever heard of FAKING IT " ...😆...But hum fans koi doodh peete bache toh hai nahi...humein sab samajh aata hai...😉

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Naz_Angel

wooo...bobby...this is quick and lovely...thanks dear😉

Welcome Naz dear...😊
Dilsay thumbnail
Thanks Bobby for posting the v. clip and the pics...
Intense passion ,hyperventilating episode... Marjawaan They have burned the screen with their presence... still the current is running all over the body...
The kiss and Sr is not been shown and we the fans are 🤢

It will take me few hrs to get back to this world lol..
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dhak dhak...☺️...heart beat 230 per min...😲...dun worry i am still alive...mujhe kal ka epi dekhna hoga naa hi kuch hua HOGA yaaa nahi🤣...but i jus did not understand one thing di ki maan ki kya chahat puri ho gayi?????...to kiss or to see her undress...
I AM SURE MY SWEETY DI HAS AN ANS FOR IT...⭐️AWW...me goin to tuck in ma bed spreads fast..puri raat maneet ke naam☺️☺️☺️
bobby13rocks thumbnail
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...my heart beat skipped for a moment
bobby13rocks thumbnail
😉😆
This content was originally posted by: mansi95

dhak dhak...☺️...heart beat 230 per min...😲...dun worry i am still alive...mujhe kal ka epi dekhna hoga naa hi kuch hua HOGA yaaa nahi🤣...but i jus did not understand one thing di ki maan ki kya chahat puri ho gayi?????...to kiss or to see her undress...

I AM SURE MY SWEETY DI HAS AN ANS FOR IT...⭐️AWW...me goin to tuck in ma bed spreads fast..puri raat maneet ke naam☺️☺️☺️

We've to be alive sweetie for the kiss & SR...No not yet yaar ...this was a mere trailor .😉..in the asli picture he will to the shubh kaam I mean undress Geet himself😳 ...so wait & watch..😍
Now run for the repeat dear😆
shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mansi95

yup cant imagin da dreams we gonna hav..i think 2 see her undress mere maan ke liye kafi hai..😆