Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Whom do you want in Siddhant Karnick's place (Page 3)

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
No Sid leaving is confirmed from his Twitter account. He said that his last few days of shooting for PKYEK are going on. So his track I think is definitely either coming to an end or taking a break.

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I THINK SID CHARECTER WILL EXIT IN PKYEK.
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

No Sid leaving is confirmed from his Twitter account. He said that his last few days of shooting for PKYEK are going on. So his track I think is definitely either coming to an end or taking a break.

I don't think it is the end. But I sincerely hope the character is taking a break.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alone-

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
May be its only my POV, but I was actually finding Sid's character being dragged on now for the last couple of days, so I am actually happy that his character is taking break. I dont think it will be a permanent exit as not even humans ever really die in Indian serials. They return after being declared dead for long, then Sid ti is a vampire who cannot even die, so it has to be a temporary break to introduce new twists only.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJainOriginalsFan

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
No body can take his place.
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

Well if Sid is leaving is he taking Metz along LOL. I know Sukriti is going to be playing both roles so it shouldn't make a difference but I just don't care for Metz character.

AnamikaSJain

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I don't want anybody in his place rather i wud like 2 see his meaningful complete exit from the show. I wud love 2 see his come back when the story will need him. He is incomparable.

AnamikaSJain

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

No body can take his place.

Well, I hope Ekta and her Creatives see this discussion that no one is willing to even name another actor who can replace SK.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index