Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Whom do you want in Siddhant Karnick's place (Page 2)

Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I think there won't be any replacement for him...

I am sure Ekta will end this character since nobody can portray  sid as good as SK and also she knows audience adore Sk as sid...

I have a feeling CVs will either show Sid being killed by a vampire slayer or keep his character as a trump card that they can always use it later on in the show...

But my biggest worry is the return of maithili as a vamp...I am pretty sure abhay will be able to tell difference between piya and maithili...his telepathy connection with piya can help him hereLOL...

Maithili as a villain won't be that fun to watch as watching evil sid..ohhh i am so gonna miss him and his witty dialogues...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-OriginalsFan

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

I think Sid's character is coming to an end. Ekta wont replace such a prominent character just to use the actor in another serial.

Ya they are ending track of sid's character no replacements i wish sid is best!!

Since this Serial is majorly copied from Vampire Diaries, I don't think that the role of our Desi Damon would come to an end that soon. He is a main protagonist and he cannot vanish that fast.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 11 May 2011 at 11:00am
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I think the character will come to an end. I hardly ever found Damon in Sid anyway. I still can't believe it. I never really understood the character but I will still miss him! Credits, of course, goes to the actor, which means replacements won't work for me anyway Unhappy
And I love KSG and everything, but I don't think he'll agree to play such a role. Plus, he has his new show starting on V on the 22nd. PKYEK will be Sidless! Shocked Ouch

AnamikaSJainpyar-ishk

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I think they will make Sid disappear for now only to make him appear later on when wll other twists wud have been run out. I dont think they r going to replace him right now.
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Well I can think of anybody playing SM character but SK. We can say alot about Ekta but one can agree that the  woman has an eye for casting so if he has to be replace am sure it would be somebody good. Ekta do sometimes have her actors doing double duties so who know's he might still be part of PKYEK.

Well he only audition so there still hope

Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 May 2011 at 11:04am

AnamikaSJain-Doppelganger-

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pujagiri

I think there won't be any replacement for him...

I am sure Ekta will end this character since nobody can portray  sid as good as SK and also she knows audience adore Sk as sid...

I have a feeling CVs will either show Sid being killed by a vampire slayer or keep his character as a trump card that they can always use it later on in the show...

But my biggest worry is the return of maithili as a vamp...I am pretty sure abhay will be able to tell difference between piya and maithili...his telepathy connection with piya can help him hereLOL...

Maithili as a villain won't be that fun to watch as watching evil sid..ohhh i am so gonna miss him and his witty dialogues...LOL

I also don't think anyone can portray Siddharth Mehra better. SK is perfect in the role. Yeah... maybe he would go temporarily and come back later. Maithili as Villian would be similar to Komalika, lol. And that is expected of an Ekta Serial.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Well I can think of anybody playing SM character but SK. We can say alot about Ekta but one can agree that the  woman has an eye for casting so if he has to be replace am sure it would be somebody good. Ekta do sometimes have her actors doing double duties so who know's he might still be part of PKYEK.

Well he only audition so there still hope

I really hope so that your words come true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
None Can take his Evilish , Charmin' ROle .. Wink Ekta won't Reinstate his ROle to someOne Else .. His CharaCter is Finished ..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index