sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
No body can take his place.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

No Sid leaving is confirmed from his Twitter account. He said that his last few days of shooting for PKYEK are going on. So his track I think is definitely either coming to an end or taking a break.

Well if Sid is leaving is he taking Metz along 😆. I know Sukriti is going to be playing both roles so it shouldn't make a difference but I just don't care for Metz character.
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't want anybody in his place rather i wud like 2 see his meaningful complete exit from the show. I wud love 2 see his come back when the story will need him. He is incomparable.
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

No body can take his place.

Well, I hope Ekta and her Creatives see this discussion that no one is willing to even name another actor who can replace SK.
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I CANT SEE ANYBODY AS HIS REPLACEMENT...
im in total shock that he is leaving...
i hope no one ever replaces him...i wish if sid character is ending temporarily, then after few days of break i would like to see SK back again in same role...but nobody else plz...
Black_Paradize thumbnail
no one..coz uska role uski tarhan koi play nahi kr sakta and so we want sid's story to end if he is leaving the show
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I cannot imagine anyone else as Siddharth.SK is the best actor in the show.I still cannot belive that i won't be able to see him in pkyek after somedaysHis character is inspired from Damon yet he has managed to add his own style to it.

If the makers of the show are planning to continue with Sid's character even after SK's exit, they better cast someone who can match up the standards that he has set.
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

I think Sid's character is coming to an end. Ekta wont replace such a prominent character just to use the actor in another serial.

ye baat bhi sahi hai😊