Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Whom do you want in Siddhant Karnick's place - Page 2

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I think the character will come to an end. I hardly ever found Damon in Sid anyway. I still can't believe it. I never really understood the character but I will still miss him! Credits, of course, goes to the actor, which means replacements won't work for me anyway πŸ˜”
And I love KSG and everything, but I don't think he'll agree to play such a role. Plus, he has his new show starting on V on the 22nd. PKYEK will be Sidless! 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think they will make Sid disappear for now only to make him appear later on when wll other twists wud have been run out. I dont think they r going to replace him right now.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well I can think of anybody playing SM character but SK. We can say alot about Ekta but one can agree that the  woman has an eye for casting so if he has to be replace am sure it would be somebody good. Ekta do sometimes have her actors doing double duties so who know's he might still be part of PKYEK.

Well he only audition so there still hope
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pujagiri

I think there won't be any replacement for him...

I am sure Ekta will end this character since nobody can portray  sid as good as SK and also she knows audience adore Sk as sid...

I have a feeling CVs will either show Sid being killed by a vampire slayer or keep his character as a trump card that they can always use it later on in the show...

But my biggest worry is the return of maithili as a vamp...I am pretty sure abhay will be able to tell difference between piya and maithili...his telepathy connection with piya can help him hereπŸ˜†...

Maithili as a villain won't be that fun to watch as watching evil sid..ohhh i am so gonna miss him and his witty dialogues...πŸ˜†

I also don't think anyone can portray Siddharth Mehra better. SK is perfect in the role. Yeah... maybe he would go temporarily and come back later. Maithili as Villian would be similar to Komalika, lol. And that is expected of an Ekta Serial.

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Well I can think of anybody playing SM character but SK. We can say alot about Ekta but one can agree that the  woman has an eye for casting so if he has to be replace am sure it would be somebody good. Ekta do sometimes have her actors doing double duties so who know's he might still be part of PKYEK.

Well he only audition so there still hope

I really hope so that your words come true.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
None Can take his Evilish , Charmin' ROle .. πŸ˜‰ Ekta won't Reinstate his ROle to someOne Else .. His CharaCter is Finished ..
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
No Sid leaving is confirmed from his Twitter account. He said that his last few days of shooting for PKYEK are going on. So his track I think is definitely either coming to an end or taking a break.
I THINK SID CHARECTER WILL EXIT IN PKYEK.
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

No Sid leaving is confirmed from his Twitter account. He said that his last few days of shooting for PKYEK are going on. So his track I think is definitely either coming to an end or taking a break.

I don't think it is the end. But I sincerely hope the character is taking a break.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
May be its only my POV, but I was actually finding Sid's character being dragged on now for the last couple of days, so I am actually happy that his character is taking break. I dont think it will be a permanent exit as not even humans ever really die in Indian serials. They return after being declared dead for long, then Sid ti is a vampire who cannot even die, so it has to be a temporary break to introduce new twists only.