Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

today eposide was not good not bad (Page 2)

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

Originally posted by Sachi16

naitik n akshara's part I loved it... singhanias also good... they told naitik to tell by himself... it is actually good... n I can't tolerate maheswaries... but the episode feels like dragging...

Saru ji... itna drag to banta hai yarr... fir CVs itna drag nahi karenge to roj roj naye ideas kaha se layenge... so let's not say it's a Drag rather let's say it was a Filler Episode... Wink

haa... they have to fill na... but the episode is good... loved naitik... he himself cant bear.. dont know what will be akshi's situation...
Nowadays... I am only watching Epi for Naksh... and Karan, Hina's Acting... though storyline is also going good... after that Yedi (Sneha's) track didn't expected YR to pick up like this & again give us the quality Epis... but I am happy... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00saru.g

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aksharafan

precap was scaryCry!!!dnt no wat vl happen 2moroD'oh!!!god gimme power 2watch itDisapprove!!!goodluck gys!!!!!!! Ermm

I liked the precap... the way naitik is crying n akshi is asking... it is too emotional... but it is sad to see them like that... but one thing, we want naitik to support akshara... actually that is happening now... not only naitik enitre family is there to support her... I'm happy for that...

Saru ji... yaha pe bhi hamare khayalat kafi milte hai...Big smile I was kinda expecting entire family to support her along with Naitik... which in term prove Singhanias a good in-laws in crisis... Smile

Edited by Sachi16 - 11 May 2011 at 11:00am

aparakshitijsaru.g

xyze Senior Member
xyze
xyze

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

well...i liked the epiSmilenot only naksh, i even liked singhanias,esp gayatri...this is probably the first time i saw them saying that husband n wife are the biggest support for each other(naksh ke liye)

i liked that they made munna realize that he should tell akshi about the mc
loved the dialogue"dilaasa to sab de denge, himmat sirf tu de sakta hai munna"
waise ye bm kabhi nahi sudhregi, aise time mein bhi ek pj maar hi diya"munna abhi chota hai, wo kaise bataayga"LOL
maheshwaris, as usual got on my nerves,but my request to the cv's , please show it clearly ki varsha is a very responsible mom or a careless one...50:50 thing may be the reality, but it is very irritable to watch as drama...for once they show ki she is ready to sacrifise her studies by not going to the college,just to look after ananya n on the other hand she prefers teaching anshu rather than looking after her baby...Dead
rajshri is no better...jab bahu rajkumari ko sambhaalti hai to "tu kyun kar rahi, main dhekti hoon" n ab jab she left dadi poti together today to she felt irritatedAngry

aparakshitijsaru.g

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

naitik n akshara's part I loved it... singhanias also good... they told naitik to tell by himself... it is actually good... n I can't tolerate maheswaries... but the episode feels like dragging...

Saru ji... itna drag to banta hai yarr... fir CVs itna drag nahi karenge to roj roj naye ideas kaha se layenge... so let's not say it's a Drag rather let's say it was a Filler Episode... Wink

haa... they have to fill na... but the episode is good... loved naitik... he himself cant bear.. dont know what will be akshi's situation...
Nowadays... I am only watching Epi for Naksh... and Karan, Hina's Acting... though storyline is also going good... after that Yedi (Sneha's) track didn't expected YR to pick up like this & again give us the quality Epis... but I am happy... Smile

haa sachi after completion sneha's track, yrkkh is going good... It picked up well...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.

.aastha. Goldie
.aastha.
.aastha.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

haa sachi after completion sneha's track, yrkkh is going good... It picked up well...

n after BATWARA i think it is goin best...Wink

aparakshitijsaru.g

.aastha. Goldie
.aastha.
.aastha.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xyze

well...i liked the epiSmilenot only naksh, i even liked singhanias,esp gayatri...this is probably the first time i saw them saying that husband n wife are the biggest support for each other(naksh ke liye)

waise ye bm kabhi nahi sudhregi, aise time mein bhi ek pj maar hi diya"munna abhi chota hai, wo kaise bataayga"LOL
maheshwaris, as usual got on my nerves,but my request to the cv's , please show it clearly ki varsha is a very responsible mom or a careless one...50:50 thing may be the reality, but it is very irritable to watch as drama...for once they show ki she is ready to sacrifise her studies by not going to the college,just to look after ananya n on the other hand she prefers teaching anshu rather than looking after her baby...Dead
rajshri is no better...jab bahu rajkumari ko sambhaalti hai to "tu kyun kar rahi, main dhekti hoon" n ab jab she left dadi poti together today to she felt irritatedAngry

ROFLROFL...ya c actually told itLOL
bt dj said the best dialogue 2 naitik-; akshi will get dilasa frm very1 bt naitik is her himmat(sumthin lyk that)Clap

ROFL

aparakshitijsaru.g

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

ROFLbest one... BM kabhi nahi sudhregi...ROFLROFLROFL

please show it clearly ki varsha is a very responsible mom or a careless one...50:50 thing may be the reality, but it is very irritable to watch as drama...
Exatly that's what I want too... ek to papita ko jhela na padta hai aur upar se ye confusion ki wo apni beti ki responsibilities lena chahti hai ya nahi...

Rajshri aur Papita... hame pakana kabhi nahi chhodte... DeadDead wo log sirf aur sirf pakau reasons se screen pe aate hai... jabarjasti... aur kuch nahi...Dead

xyzesaru.g

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi7

ROFLROFL...ya c actually told itLOL
bt dj said the best dialogue 2 naitik-; akshi will get dilasa frm very1 bt naitik is her himmat(sumthin lyk that)Clap

ROFL
ha assatha dj said ture na sab loga dilsa hi deta na but naithik had to stand with her na  he is only one to support her na

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparakshitij

Go to top