Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

well...i liked the epi😊not only naksh, i even liked singhanias,esp gayatri...this is probably the first time i saw them saying that husband n wife are the biggest support for each other(naksh ke liye)

i liked that they made munna realize that he should tell akshi about the mc
loved the dialogue"dilaasa to sab de denge, himmat sirf tu de sakta hai munna"
waise ye bm kabhi nahi sudhregi, aise time mein bhi ek pj maar hi diya"munna abhi chota hai, wo kaise bataayga"😆
maheshwaris, as usual got on my nerves,but my request to the cv's , please show it clearly ki varsha is a very responsible mom or a careless one...50:50 thing may be the reality, but it is very irritable to watch as drama...for once they show ki she is ready to sacrifise her studies by not going to the college,just to look after ananya n on the other hand she prefers teaching anshu rather than looking after her baby...🤢
rajshri is no better...jab bahu rajkumari ko sambhaalti hai to "tu kyun kar rahi, main dhekti hoon" n ab jab she left dadi poti together today to she felt irritated😡
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sachi16

Nowadays... I am only watching Epi for Naksh... and Karan, Hina's Acting... though storyline is also going good... after that Yedi (Sneha's) track didn't expected YR to pick up like this & again give us the quality Epis... but I am happy... 😊

haa sachi after completion sneha's track, yrkkh is going good... It picked up well...
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

haa sachi after completion sneha's track, yrkkh is going good... It picked up well...

n after BATWARA i think it is goin best...😉
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xyze

well...i liked the epi😊not only naksh, i even liked singhanias,esp gayatri...this is probably the first time i saw them saying that husband n wife are the biggest support for each other(naksh ke liye)

waise ye bm kabhi nahi sudhregi, aise time mein bhi ek pj maar hi diya"munna abhi chota hai, wo kaise bataayga"😆
maheshwaris, as usual got on my nerves,but my request to the cv's , please show it clearly ki varsha is a very responsible mom or a careless one...50:50 thing may be the reality, but it is very irritable to watch as drama...for once they show ki she is ready to sacrifise her studies by not going to the college,just to look after ananya n on the other hand she prefers teaching anshu rather than looking after her baby...🤢
rajshri is no better...jab bahu rajkumari ko sambhaalti hai to "tu kyun kar rahi, main dhekti hoon" n ab jab she left dadi poti together today to she felt irritated😡

🤣🤣...ya c actually told it😆
bt dj said the best dialogue 2 naitik-; akshi will get dilasa frm very1 bt naitik is her himmat(sumthin lyk that)👏

🤣
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: xyze

🤣best one... BM kabhi nahi sudhregi...🤣🤣🤣

please show it clearly ki varsha is a very responsible mom or a careless one...50:50 thing may be the reality, but it is very irritable to watch as drama...
Exatly that's what I want too... ek to papita ko jhela na padta hai aur upar se ye confusion ki wo apni beti ki responsibilities lena chahti hai ya nahi...

Rajshri aur Papita... hame pakana kabhi nahi chhodte... 🤢🤢 wo log sirf aur sirf pakau reasons se screen pe aate hai... jabarjasti... aur kuch nahi...🤢
-Nasreen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi7

🤣🤣...ya c actually told it😆
bt dj said the best dialogue 2 naitik-; akshi will get dilasa frm very1 bt naitik is her himmat(sumthin lyk that)👏

🤣

ha assatha dj said ture na sab loga dilsa hi deta na but naithik had to stand with her na  he is only one to support her na
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aditi7

n after BATWARA i think it is goin best...😉

That's very true... Batwara ke ka concept bhi aschha tha... par wo CVs ne kafi drag kiya... aur Batware ka end bahot fast kar diya.. par it's ok.. I am not complaining as after that... we are getting quality Epis & I m liking Pace also... 😊
-Nasreen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

🤣best one... BM kabhi nahi sudhregi...🤣🤣🤣

please show it clearly ki varsha is a very responsible mom or a careless one...50:50 thing may be the reality, but it is very irritable to watch as drama...
Exatly that's what I want too... ek to papita ko jhela na padta hai aur upar se ye confusion ki wo apni beti ki responsibilities lena chahti hai ya nahi...

Rajshri aur Papita... hame pakana kabhi nahi chhodte... 🤢🤢 wo log sirf aur sirf pakau reasons se screen pe aate hai... jabarjasti... aur kuch nahi...🤢

ha sachi ya papita itna kya strees hogayhe ki sohigayhe aur subha say tho congress hi na anayana kayal rakarahi hai ya papita  tho hamay pakanay kya ilya he haiAngry
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fazeel

ha sachi ya papita itna kya strees hogayhe ki sohigayhe aur subha say tho congress hi na anayana kayal rakarahi hai ya papita  tho hamay pakanay kya ilya he hai😡

I'm not liking that maheswaries track yaar... I get irritated seeing them in the scene itself... Yesterday n today I felt they r disturbing emotional scenes of naksh...
aparakshitij thumbnail
I agree wid u all.Maheshwaris k zyada-tar tracks r boring nowadays.🤢Plus der filler segments spoil da continuity of the emotional Singhania family/NaKsh scenes.I hope aj k epi me unko na dikhaye.Aaj focus shud b primarily on NaKsh n sm of it on Singhanias'.I dont wanna c Rajkumari-dadi or Varsha-Anshu scene 2nyt.🥱