Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
naitik n akshara's part I loved it... singhanias also good... they told naitik to tell by himself... it is actually good... n I can't tolerate maheswaries... but the episode feels like dragging...
-Nasreen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

naitik n akshara's part I loved it... singhanias also good... they told naitik to tell by himself... it is actually good... n I can't tolerate maheswaries... but the episode feels like dragging...

ha saru today was dragging but kal tho akshara ko patha chalaga kal kayliya wait kar rahihu
aksharafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
precap was scary๐Ÿ˜ญ!!!dnt no wat vl happen 2moro!!!god gimme power 2watch it๐Ÿ˜’!!!goodluck gys!!!!!!! ๐Ÿค”
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Saru ji... itna drag to banta hai yarr... fir CVs itna drag nahi karenge to roj roj naye ideas kaha se layenge... so let's not say it's a Drag rather let's say it was a Filler Episode... ๐Ÿ˜‰

saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

Saru ji... itna drag to banta hai yarr... fir CVs itna drag nahi karenge to roj roj naye ideas kaha se layenge... so let's not say it's a Drag rather let's say it was a Filler Episode... ๐Ÿ˜‰

haa... they have to fill na... but the episode is good... loved naitik... he himself cant bear.. dont know what will be akshi's situation...
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i was thinking akshara wld knowing 2day,,,,,,,n its very nyc that naitik will be telling her...waiting for 2morrows epi,
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksharafan

precap was scary๐Ÿ˜ญ!!!dnt no wat vl happen 2moro!!!god gimme power 2watch it๐Ÿ˜’!!!goodluck gys!!!!!!! ๐Ÿค”

I liked the precap... the way naitik is crying n akshi is asking... it is too emotional... but it is sad to see them like that... but one thing, we want naitik to support akshara... actually that is happening now... not only naitik enitre family is there to support her... I'm happy for that...
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

haa... they have to fill na... but the episode is good... loved naitik... he himself cant bear.. dont know what will be akshi's situation...

Nowadays... I am only watching Epi for Naksh... and Karan, Hina's Acting... though storyline is also going good... after that Yedi (Sneha's) track didn't expected YR to pick up like this & again give us the quality Epis... but I am happy... ๐Ÿ˜Š
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

I liked the precap... the way naitik is crying n akshi is asking... it is too emotional... but it is sad to see them like that... but one thing, we want naitik to support akshara... actually that is happening now... not only naitik enitre family is there to support her... I'm happy for that...

Saru ji... yaha pe bhi hamare khayalat kafi milte hai...๐Ÿ˜ƒ I was kinda expecting entire family to support her along with Naitik... which in term prove Singhanias a good in-laws in crisis... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago