Sid departs metz arrives!!!!

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey ppl🤗
So finally mere dimaag ki batti jali nd i have cum to knw y dey introduced maithali now...see wid d almost confirmed news of sid leaving dey needed a strong vamp or rather a strong triangle!!! kabir has confirmed dat he wud not cum in b/w abhiya so dey brought evil maithali wid a triangle!!!! now panchhi will go wid new improved danish and we will see abhay piya metz triangle!!!!!!!!!
I hope i made sum sense...
P.S. i luv sid and i wud be d happiest person if i cum to knw dat he is not leaving d show b'coz nobody can portray sid d way sid did(ok sid sid is confusing😆) and is amazing wid his dialogue delivery and acting!!!!!👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post chakku. it really makes some sense in this matter .

first of all we r not letting sid leave in the first place

we the audience r the boss

they also killed nupur in mjht

but had to bring her bk as she was one of the pillars of mjht

we hv to repeat the history here

so that even if he leaves for sometime

they bring him bk WITH A BANG IN NO TIME

ND WE HV TO KEEP ON DEMANDING TILL HE CUMS BK AGAIN

THE WAY nupur fans never stopped demanding

all we want is a more  BIGGER SID MISSION BRIGRADE

guys plzzz try to manage more fans from Fb

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

Hey ppl🤗
So finally mere dimaag ki batti jali nd i have cum to knw y dey introduced maithali now...see wid d almost confirmed news of sid leaving dey needed a strong vamp or rather a strong triangle!!! kabir has confirmed dat he wud not cum in b/w abhiya so dey brought evil maithali wid a triangle!!!! now panchhi will go wid new improved danish and we will see abhay piya metz triangle!!!!!!!!!
I hope i made sum sense...
P.S. i luv sid and i wud be d happiest person if i cum to knw dat he is not leaving d show b'coz nobody can portray sid d way sid did(ok sid sid is confusing😆) and is amazing wid his dialogue delivery and acting!!!!!👏

agree wid u😊👏
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice observation...it might be true...but there was lot of scope for sid's character...
they cud show sid's pain, sid's past, and why he is evil and disowned by raichands and feels betrayed by abhay...they cud show sid falling for panchi or turning good after knowing maithili ditches his plans...they cud show abhid relation and brother love in future...they cud show sidchi story...
there was so much to show in sid's character than ending him abruptly...
i feel it is a wrong move by cv's...though i would enjoy maithili's comeback as negative, but i also want sid to remain and turn good and show so much more...
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes sid character had lot of scope ,his family mystery,love for his mother ,plus love affair with panchi,panchi being so innocent even hated blood fall in love with vampire who drank blood ,such an intersting concept,i wud dream of that day when panchi would face with the harsh reality 😍.the song thats suits the situation -behene de,sometimes i remember would even kingkong 😆it could been beautiful story of the parallel lead.the role is equalent to lead role ,why is there need to leave i dont know,the new role he got is out of the world o what.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
its a very wrong move by ekta and Cvs for their god damn new show in colors...damn i hate that channel...

why sid needs to leave...we have not even know what is the backstory of siddharth completely...we only know that he hates his brother because his love maithilli chose him...and he is the reason why maithilli-abhayendra love story being a history...and famous for being incomplete and tradgedy...we don't know how he turn into a vampire...what he did to the Raichands that they have to disown him...and what abt the ring...he was after the ring...why he is after panchi to get into the Dobriyals family...everything is so incomplete...now i don't understand sid's story at all...

he can be a strong pillar...since maithilli will be negative...he might know her true colours and joins hands with AbhiYa to destory maithilli at the same he turns good for panchi...there is so much scope in his story...why end this way...

they are ruining the beautiful couple of Sid-Panchi too...i would never want to see panchi with that looser danish...

the CVs just crushed all over dreams regarding sid...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sigh. Not Fair At All. I Dont Want Sid To Leave Show. I Hope He Doesnt.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

its a very wrong move by ekta and Cvs for their god damn new show in colors...damn i hate that channel...

why sid needs to leave...we have not even know what is the backstory of siddharth completely...we only know that he hates his brother because his love maithilli chose him...and he is the reason why maithilli-abhayendra love story being a history...and famous for being incomplete and tradgedy...we don't know how he turn into a vampire...what he did to the Raichands that they have to disown him...and what abt the ring...he was after the ring...why he is after panchi to get into the Dobriyals family...everything is so incomplete...now i don't understand sid's story at all...

he can be a strong pillar...since maithilli will be negative...he might know her true colours and joins hands with AbhiYa to destory maithilli at the same he turns good for panchi...there is so much scope in his story...why end this way...

they are ruining the beautiful couple of Sid-Panchi too...i would never want to see panchi with that looser danish...

the CVs just crushed all over dreams regarding sid...

ya n now just becoz they want to end the role of sid ,they will leave us with idea that sid was evil only ,he can never forgive raichands neither change as haseena said that she wants all this fight  to stop ,curently sid is no position to stop ,chand n abhay they always said sid can never change he is bad will always remain ,if vampire comunity needs to be safe then sid needs to be killed.this was chand abhay s opinion ,so now hasena also will suport them,finaly no more sid ,poor panchi may be later on she will know the truth and then danish panchi.
Edited by tanvismile - 12 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tanvismile

ya n now just becoz they want to end the role of sid ,they will leave us with idea that sid was evil only ,he can never forgive raichands neither change as haseena said that she wants all this fight  to stop ,curently sid is no position to stop ,chand n abhay they always said sid can never change he is bad will always remain ,if vampire comunity needs to be safe then sid needs to be killed.this was chand abhay s opinion ,so now hasena also will suport them,finaly no more sid ,poor panchi may be later on she will know the truth and then danish panchi.

thats what going to happen for sure...the Cvs have proved to us that sid can only be evil...he has no humanity in him...i was excited to watch abhay-sid reuniting and bond together like 200 years back before they fall in love with maithilli...but the Cvs have ruined for us big time...now no more abhay-sid...no more SidChi...i will never accept danish-panchi...i hate this couple...i want sid for panchi...they can experiment alot with sid's character...why ending it...

i guess its because of siddhant's lead role in colors channel...they are going to shoot the show within 10 days...and its perfect already...as sid character is ending...

i can't imagine PKYEK without sid...he is the life of the show...his witty dialogues and one liners...are a rage for us yaar...we love him...i hope his character doesn't end and they give a new dimension into it...