Tere Liye

:.World of Unforgettable Memories- TaAnu.: - Page 2

sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
LOVED UR POST...its a an Awesome collection...
Just made me relive the 6-7 months of Tere Liye...HC and APK are just Outstanding...nobody is like them...they made each scene so magical...Anurag-Taani & Tere Liye, MISSING Them badly...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
RES !

Kalindi You Rock =)
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
really lush hugs and topic..its superb mishhh...do continue..
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fabulous thread misthi
truly loved it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Jenny_Barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Kalindii this s really awesome thread yaarπŸ˜›..i loved it❀️.. TaAnu hug😳 and the pics😳 really fantasticπŸ‘...good job yaar πŸ‘
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Such an Outstanding Post...These Hugs are Awesome Blossom! Love EK for Giving us TaAnu...HC APK have done an Outstanding Job..As TaAnu!! God Bless them!! Loved ur Post Pinky! Many More Hugs too...will Get few pics and Add it here!! (Res) for Pics πŸ˜‰

Edited!

Aaa Gale Lag Ja!! πŸ˜‰

What Amazing Hugs Yaar! Im missing them so muchTheir Fights their Romance! Masti..etc etc πŸ˜‰

I just want them back.Wish They come back with a Bang!! πŸ˜³

❀️ ~ ❀️ True Love Is Not 2 Souls Coming Together,But its one Soul...finding its other Half ❀️ ~ ❀️
~ ❀️ ~ TaAnu Forever ~ ❀️ ~

Thanks Ridzzi...πŸ˜ƒ All the ones u mentioned were mind blowing as well..😍 Thanks for sharing...
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😍

Amazing post Pinky!😍

There was something something so unusual and adorable in their hugs ... cant put in words exactly but it was always a class apart from the usual hugs we see on screen ... there was that essence of love, friendship, passion, pain, innocence, mischief everything compiled in right proportions ... you just cant take eyes off them when they hug! Thats chemistry in its true sense!😍
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww TaAnu are Adorable..these pics take me back to these magical scenes of TaAnu😍
Thanx for posting thm Kalindi
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: manasi_31

😍

Amazing post Pinky!😍

There was something something so unusual and adorable in their hugs ... cant put in words exactly but it was always a class apart from the usual hugs we see on screen ... there was that essence of love, friendship, passion, pain, innocence, mischief everything compiled in right proportions ... you just cant take eyes off them when they hug! Thats chemistry in its true sense!😍

Exactly Manu, Agree with you.. There was something very unique the way they hugged😍 It was truly a mixture of all the emotions u mentioned...😳
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: mishti_17

Thanks Ridzzi...πŸ˜ƒ All the ones u mentioned were mind blowing as well..😍 Thanks for sharing...

No Probzz!! πŸ˜†