:.World of Unforgettable Memories- TaAnu.:

Posted: 12 years ago
Tere Liye..❀️❀️  The show that gave us TaAnu😍 Their good n bad moments...☺️ Their journey starting from friends to life partners.. 😳We have lived each n every moment with them... So here I thought to just relive all the unforgettable memories attached with TaAnu... πŸ˜‰
😊I remember when Onu had confessed and we didnt get a hug.. 😭😭We all were demanding one from then... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†So here I am with my collection of TaAnu hugs... Not in order of favorites..πŸ˜† Love all of them equally...😍

1) TaAnu hug scene after the shaadi ka drama n Onu's drama as wellπŸ˜† Onu angry on Taani and Taani's all efforts go in vain.. So last Taani acts as if she is crying n Onu comes there to manofy her... Awww the hug😍

2)TaAnu hug during the Diwali scene.. Both of them bring gifts for each other... The true meaning of "Tere Liye" was shown during this...😳

3)Kyun main jagoon.. The pain of goin away from each other.. Onu giving Taani the kangan, Taani telling him that they are very beautiful .. Onu saying "Tumse kam" 😍

4)TaAnu date..😍 Taani cant come n Onu insisting...πŸ˜† I had the song from "maine pyar kiya" playing in my mind during this scene... "Aaja shaam hone aayi, mausam ne lee angadayi, toh kis baat ki hai ladai.. Tu chal main aayi..." Then Taani actually going there when Onu was about to wrap up thingsπŸ˜†, the ring  and then the hug...😍

5) TaAnu hug during Kamini scene..πŸ˜† Taani taunting Kamini , not to line marofy on Onu as he is her sons age and Onu actually liking it..πŸ˜† The cute
 hug follows...

6) 🀣 Honeymoon ka problem.. Taani telling Onu, where where they need to go before their honeymoon😳 And Onu getting th shock of his lifeπŸ˜†

7) Duniya badal jaaye ya takdeer, ek sach kabhi nahi badal sakta.. Taani Anurag ki thi, hai aur hamesha rahegi...😍

8) Onu returning home from jail.. Taani in mixed thoughts coz of Ritesh..😳 Onu n Taani meet...😍

9) Onu coming to meet Taani, in the kitchen..πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

10) Ok these two do not actually qualify as hugs, but I included them as well.. Im a big besharam when it comes to TaAnuπŸ˜†
TaAnu confession scene... Awww heavenly.. bass ek hug ki kami thi...πŸ₯±

TaAnu and Roby scene.. Taani n Anurag get accidently in each others arms.. Thanks to RobyπŸ˜πŸ˜†

So here Im done with my list..
So guys do share ur views on the various TaAnu hugs as well😍😳😳
Edited by mishti_17 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mishti_17

Tere Liye..❀️❀️  The show that gave us TaAnu😍 Their good n bad moments...☺️ Their journey starting from friends to life partners.. 😳We have lived each n every moment with them... So here I thought to just relive all the unforgettable memories attached with TaAnu... πŸ˜‰
😊I remember when Onu had confessed and we didnt get a hug.. 😭😭We all were demanding one from then... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†So here I am with my collection of TaAnu hugs... Not in order of favorites..πŸ˜† Love all of them equally...😍

1) TaAnu hug scene after the shaadi ka drama n Onu's drama as wellπŸ˜† Onu angry on Taani and Taani's all efforts go in vain.. So last Taani acts as if she is crying n Onu comes there to manofy her... Awww the hug😍

2)TaAnu hug during the Diwali scene.. Both of them bring gifts for each other... The true meaning of "Tere Liye" was shown during this...😳

3)Kyun main jagoon.. The pain of goin away from each other.. Onu giving Taani the kangan, Taani telling him that they are very beautiful .. Onu saying "Tumse kam" 😍

4)TaAnu date..😍 Taani cant come n Onu insisting...πŸ˜† I had the song from "maine pyar kiya" playing in my mind during this scene... "Aaja shaam hone aayi, mausam ne lee angadayi, toh kis baat ki hai ladai.. Tu chal main aayi..." Then Taani actually going there when Onu was about to wrap up thingsπŸ˜†, the ring  and then the hug...😍

5) TaAnu hug during Kamini scene..πŸ˜† Taani taunting Kamini , not to line marofy on Onu as he is her sons age and Onu actually liking it..πŸ˜† The cute hug follows...

6) 🀣 Honeymoon ka problem.. Taani telling Onu, where where they need to go before their honeymoon😳 And Onu getting th shock of his lifeπŸ˜†

7) Duniya badal jaaye ya takdeer, ek sach kabhi nahi badal sakta.. Taani Anurag ki thi, hai aur hamesha rahegi...😍

8) Onu returning home from jail.. Taani in mixed thoughts coz of Ritesh..😳 Onu n Taani meet...😍

9) Onu coming to meet Taani, in the kitchen..πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

10) Ok these two do not actually qualify as hugs, but I included them as well.. Im a big besharam when it comes to TaAnuπŸ˜†
TaAnu confession scene... Awww heavenly.. bass ek hug ki kami thi...πŸ₯±

TaAnu and Roby scene.. Taani n Anurag get accidently in each others arms.. Thanks to RobyπŸ˜πŸ˜†

So here Im done with my list..
So guys do share ur views on the various TaAnu hugs as well😍😳😳

wow pinky 😍😍loved it and you know i am a copy cat so i copy this 10 scenes as mine πŸ˜†and will include more soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

between a nice topic kalindi loved it you made me to travel to Taanu land againEmbarrassed
I had posted the pics as well.. But for some weird reason, I cudnt see them in my post.. 😳So I have edited the post and included them again...Enjoy guys..πŸ˜ƒ
woow lovely topic all taanu's hud...luv it😍
such a beautiful post pinky.πŸ€—..i just thought i would check in here before i go to bed...and i got so much to dream about...really..memories😍...it was sooo magical..😍missing it all.πŸ˜”...i suppose i will watch it all over again tomorrow,,😎
Very nice creation. This is making me cry even more and I am missing my taanu and tere liye a lot. 
Love you taanu and tere liye is the best.
❀️ missing them lyke hell...!!!!
Such an Outstanding Post...These Hugs are Awesome Blossom! Love EK for Giving us TaAnu...HC APK have done an Outstanding Job..As TaAnu!! God Bless them!! Loved ur Post Pinky! Many More Hugs too...will Get few pics and Add it here!! (Res) for Pics πŸ˜‰

Edited!

Aaa Gale Lag Ja!! πŸ˜‰

What Amazing Hugs Yaar! Im missing them so muchTheir Fights their Romance! Masti..etc etc πŸ˜‰

I just want them back.Wish They come back with a Bang!! πŸ˜³

❀️ ~ ❀️ True Love Is Not 2 Souls Coming Together,But its one Soul...finding its other Half ❀️ ~ ❀️
~ ❀️ ~ TaAnu Forever ~ ❀️ ~

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago
😍😍😍
Pinky diii.
Kya amazing hugs the naaa...
Im missing them so much
Unki ladai, judaai everything
There love their dosti masti...
I just want them back.Wish i could stop the clock and get SP's mind altered and bring them back.
Thnx for the topic anyways pinky di
πŸ€—I LOVE this post!!!!πŸ€—
Thank you very very much dear!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

😍Taanu hugging is just sooo...!😍😳😳

Im a big besharam when it comes to TaAnuπŸ˜†- hahahaha what to do dear, we all became big besharms thanks to themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†